• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    What are you talking about? Eric was just entering Silph which means Gary was already in before he arrived.

Anyway, new epp today, yeah tell me if you like the way I made the battle arena for the ultimate fight. And heh, I made something small be huge.

Meh my mistake...Anyways Great eppy RL! The Magma Arena looks really cool! Lets see what Pokemon Giavoni has except for Mewtwo which obvious....Can't wait!

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    oh yea, the big showdown between the boss of team rocket vs Ash! I can't wait to see how this will turn out..

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Celebi22 said:
    Meh my mistake...Anyways Great eppy RL! The Magma Arena looks really cool! Lets see what Pokemon Giavoni has except for Mewtwo which obvious....Can't wait!
    his pokemon are problay like in the games examle:nidoqeen,nidoking,persian

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    I can't wait to see how things turns out. Ash is going to need a really strong pokemon to take out Mewtwo.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    For those of you who care about my Comic, I have posted two more. I don't know when will I update but I have two up now. Go see them, okay =D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Great new eppy's RL, I wander if squirtle can frezze Gio's Nidoqueen.

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    oh yea! now things are heating up. let's see how he deals with Nidoqueen. and plus Nidoqueen is weak against ice attacks so Ash should have the advantage here...

mutten641

Years
    When i was a guest and unregiestered i used to love this comic nd i still do know but it would be a bit easier to read with speech bubbles. I don' mind it with tet under the pannles but maybe you'd want to concider speech bubbles?

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Hey there! I'm back =P havn't been around in a while, and i've just got up to date with the comic, but WOW! i mean cmon can it get any better, well of course =)
    you know to keep this comic going yeah?
    i look forward to further episodes =D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Sorry, but I've been really busy with school work and all, so I didn't have time to make episodes. But I'm still making them, I'm not planing on giving up on my comics yet, because I know there are people out there that want to see it. I've done eppy 67,68,69 they are ready to be seen. Well enjoy, I'm out *vanishes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back