• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Water Pokemon?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • That's true and them each having a Shellos opens up Shipping possibilities between Zoey and Ash.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • once again, i would absolutely love to see Kingler back, seeing that it has almost as much potential as Pikachu(it's first battle was amazing). But for me to happy, ash would have to catch at least one d/p pokemon to widen his choices in the tornament battle.

Heracross

One and Only
    Years
  • Yeah me too. I would really like to see Ash's Kingler come to Sinnoh. If not, he should get a East Shellos, because then how in the movies will he swim with? Maybe borrowing Buizel, but thats not Ash! he used Squirtle in the first movie. Totodile in the movie with Latias and Latios. Corphish in the 9th movie. He has to use a Water=Pokemon in the next upcoming movies. Doesn't he?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • Heracross, your forgetting that the Movies have zero to do with the the actual show except maybe they forshadow which pokemon they MAY get

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Hmm...Maybe Ash will get a Feebas?
    Well The other choices were: Gyarados Magikarp Mantyke Bidoof East/West Shellos Finneon All crossed out...The Only remaining water Pokemon in Sinnoh are Marill/Azumarill and Feebas there maybe other water-types that can be found in Sinnoh...but I'm too lazeh to list it...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well main charcters ussually get the most over promoted pokemon that were first revealed.

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
  • I think that instead of Ash catching a water type, that he for once, goes without one- and in the inediable water field battle in the sinnoh league, he brings back one(or more) of his old water pokes to use, breaking that silly "no transfer" rule he set on himself in the Hoenn league

but if he does get a water, I say it will be a Gastrodon

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • But say that happens, what are going to be his last two*prays its not Hippopotas and Brock gets that*

Years
  • For some reason I dont think he'llg et another shiney.

Well, we haven't seen a Shiny for a while now. Not counting the Golden Sudowoodo deal in BF, wasn't the last one, Donphan, from last year's Valentine Day episode (well, would have been if Kids WB hadn't delayed it)?

But, with D/P being what it is, who knows?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well considering that Dawn has crossed so many Ash boundaries, I honestly think if anyone is gonna get a shiny it'll be her.

Back