• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a Dragon~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Shawn, if you could visit any place in the world, where would you go, for how long, and why?

emmie-glasses(d).gif

Definitely Germany! I was going to say Tokyo, Japan, but I'm going over there for a week for the holidays anyway.

emmie-type(d).gif

Germany does have really good customs, y'know? And very cool cities to visit~ Maybe I'd stay there for a week at best? Because I dooo get homesick, haha...

Could you walk us through a day in the life of yourself,

emmie-thinking(d).gif

My daily life isn't that exciting, but I'll answer anyway.

emmie-type(d).gif

In the morning, I get out of bed, brush my team, wash my hair, shower, change my clothes, make breakfast for the family, (go to work on weekends).

emmie-normal(d).gif

Mid-day, I go on the internet for a while, then I start baking for the charities that I volunteer in. I'm trying to let my love of cooking to be more involved in my life, soooo... yeah. Sometimes after that, I hang out with friends, go out for walks, or maybe just relax at home. Then I take the goods to the charities.

emmie-glasses(d).gif

Finally at night, I cook dinner, and just.. chill, ahaha. See? Not a very interesting daily life.

What is something you look forward to doing in the future and why?

emmie-glasses(d).gif

Either being a Social Worker, Chemical Engineer, or being a mad, evil, scientific genius. Either or!

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

What is your favorite pokémon?

emmie-pumped(d).gif

Milotic! It's a pretty pokemon! Followed up with Flygon, Heracross, Roserade, Togekiss, & Raichu.

Do you consider yourself better at pokémon battling than I am? xD

emmie-pumped(d).gif

I'd whoop your butt any day

emmie-glasses(d).gif

I MEAN, right now, other than randbats, I've got more experience in the competitive, but, hey if you work at it, you can potentially be better than me, hehe.

What are some of your favorite roleplays you have been part of at PC?

emmie-glasses(d).gif

Arcanum, of course! Also that pokemon journey roleplay where I was Katharina.. I think it was called new beginnings? (What was it called? XD)

Do you like me? y/n

emmie-glasses(d).gif

Of course I do! You're one of my best buds~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha you totally whoop my butt any day<3
    Hmmm Katharina, that was probably Foreigners, wasn't it? With Nakuzami too ^^
    Yay :D

Do you think I should make an effort and finish the Ace Attorney game I started playing on my iPhone?

Name something you would never ever drink!

What is the ugliest name you know of? Real or fictional, haha.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Haha you totally whoop my butt any day<3
    Hmmm Katharina, that was probably Foreigners, wasn't it? With Nakuzami too ^^
    Yay :D

Do you think I should make an effort and finish the Ace Attorney game I started playing on my iPhone?

emmie-pumped(d).gif

YES, I NEED MORE PEOPLE TO FANGASUM OVER IT

emmie-glasses(d).gif

Well, I'd recommend you do, and you might enjoy it. :3 If you enjoy it, you can try the rest of the series!

Name something you would never ever drink!

emmie-sad(d).gif

...Those Cheap-Brand Vodka. Never before. Never, ever going to.

What is the ugliest name you know of? Real or fictional, haha.

emmie-thinking(c).gif

emmie-thinking(d).gif

Agatha?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Have you ever watched 'How to Train a Dragon'? If you have, did you like it? :]

Can you dance?

What are some of your favourite games?

If I gave you a bunny, what would you do with it?

Am I cool?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Do you think you're a person who could construct a huge paper on how video games can benefit society?

How did your first days as VG moderator go? o:

am I kawaii~?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • What is your opinion on Bellossom?

What is your opinion on me?

What is your mod story? AKA how did you get modded?

What do you think is the best video game you have ever played?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Are you going to use that animated girl to answer every single questions for you again?

What are you looking to achieve within the next 5 years?

What are your dreams? As in, what goals are you hoping to accomplish for your life? What career do you wish to land in or are you on the road to having that career already?

What kind of vehicles do you like? Any that you drive today?

What is your dream house? Preference on living in a big city vs the country?

What was the last game you played?

Name a game that you probably dislike the most of any that you've played.

What do you look for in your soul mate?

What is your favorite tree?

Do you sleep with fans on or without?

What is the first thing to the left of your bedroom door that you see?

Fire Dragon vs Poison Dragon?

Do you like playing in the rain?

Ever went skinny dipping?

What color is your blanket or what design is on it?

How many pillows are on your bed?

Ever had your finger or toe nails painted?

Kisses or hugs?

Do you wish Dinosaurs were still alive today?

Would you go back in time? If so, when & why?

How about the future?

Do you find humans boring?

Do you dream about supernatural creatures being real today(aka, zombies, vampires, etc)?

To the above question: Would you be afraid of that reality or would you actually enjoy being part of the supernatural world?

Aslan vs Sector?

What is the faster you've ever driven a car?

Land Before Time is a good movie series. True or False?

Do you draw? Do you like to draw?

Who texted you last?

What are you having for breakfast, lunch & dinner today?

Favorite toppings on a pizza?

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Mario vs Luigi?

Star Wars vs Star Trek?

Thoughts on Nina Dobrev? (This is NOT a trick question)

Are you happy?

Do you like it when the people of PokeCommunity give you hugs?

Today is your wedding day; Do you prefer an indoor or an outdoor wedding?

Do you believe there are other life in the universe, in another galaxy? Would you like to move there to experience a whole new galaxy?

Winter vs Summer?

Favorite Number?

Purified Water vs Spring Water?

What size is your TV screen?

How long have you had your laptop or computer?

Are you saving up for something big or expensive? If so, what is it?

Favorite celebrity?

Any hots for a particular celebrity?

Any specific event in your past life that you miss & wish to relive that moment?

Enjoy this long list of questions?

If so, do I get free Oreo's?

Years
  • I think I should ask the great mod Shawn some questions!

So, you had two stints as a mod so far, the first one (Pokemon General) and the current one (The Welcome Lounge/Video Games). Of the two, which one did you enjoy modding more?

What's your tip to make sure the newcomers enjoy the forum at its best?

If you could ever become a video game character, who would you be?

What do you think PC has that sets it apart from most Pokemon forums?

Out of all the usernames you've had so far, which one was your fave?

(I would have asked more but Sector took my ideas lol)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Have you ever watched 'How to Train a Dragon'? If you have, did you like it? :]

Oh definitely; it's a superb movie! Are you going to see How to Train a Dragon 2? It's going to be amazinggggg~

Can you dance?

Salas Dance! And a little bit of hip hop but I don't get much into that~

What are some of your favourite games?

Gah, it's gonna be along list, hm. I'd have to say its a mix - Bravely Default, Persona 4 Golden, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Graces, Fire Emblem: Geonology of the Holy War, and so on. Ohh I forgot to mention, another favourite of mine happens to be Kid Icarus: Uprising! It's really awesome, and the quotes in the game are awfully amazing. :3

If I gave you a bunny, what would you do with it?

I would love him and pet him and name him George and--

Am I cool?

Yup!

Do you think you're a person who could construct a huge paper on how video games can benefit society?

Um, probably not because I actually hate writing essays, haha. But if someone could, that'd be cool! Definitely loads of potential there!

How did your first days as VG moderator go? o:

Actually, not too bad! At first, there was a lot of trial and error that I went through, like what things could work, what things couldn't and what sorts of stuff would attract the most people.. all that stuff. Soon things got into groove, and VG became what it is today. :3

What is your opinion on Bellossom?

Oh, it's a darling little pokemon, though I'm suprised that it didn't turn out to be part fairy type, haha. Usually I end up using Vileplume though, but, Bellosom is just as gorgeous too. <3

What is your opinion on me?

I think you're pretty nice, and your heart is definitely in the right place! Don't ever give up, yeah? I'm sure you'll make loads of people happy. <3

What is your mod story? AKA how did you get modded?

1st time when I got promoted to Pokemon General, I've gotten a PM from Nick (and Shivi) asking for my e-mail, and asked to come on mebbit. A bunch of people showed up; I think it was... Erica, Luke, Geoff, and a few others, and, they asked me a few questions about PG before getting the job!

2nd time, I got this lovely infraction:

Spoiler:

What do you think is the best video game you have ever played?

Awh, that's hard to say.. If I had to choose, definitely Twilight Princess. <3

Getting to the rest soon maybe!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So, you had two stints as a mod so far, the first one (Pokemon General) and the current one (The Welcome Lounge/Video Games). Of the two, which one did you enjoy modding more?

Yeah, definitely the current one. Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved modding Pokemon General, but the members I had to deal with back then were really, really testy, and I didn't really do all that much compared to what I'm doing now, which I'm really glad to be doing all of this!

What's your tip to make sure the newcomers enjoy the forum at its best?

Well, I usually just say, explore the forum and take a look at each board because each board has it's own unique traits, and discussions, you know? Once they're settled, they can be more active in the boards that they like the most, or maybe try some of the others they haven't explored yet!

If you could ever become a video game character, who would you be?

Mmm, maybe Minato from Persona 3. He's pretty cool, and pretty smooooth and he gets along with everybodyyy. Morgan from Fire Emblem Awakening is a close second! He's so sill yet optimistic. <33

What do you think PC has that sets it apart from most Pokemon forums?

Despite the size, I guess I can just be myself here, and everyone will be pretty accepting! Like I don't feel that's it's very.. cliquey? Well, it's pretty cliquey, but, the members here don't show it off often compared to the other forums I've visited, which I appreciate! They're all pretty accepting of everyone. C:

Out of all the usernames you've had so far, which one was your fave?

Aha, definitely Dragon, but, LGDArm and Aura Blackquill were pretty great as well. :3

Years
  • What's your favorite thing about living in Canada? Would you recommend someone to go there for vacation, and if not, where would you recommend them to go and why?

If you could work for any gaming company in the world, which one would you decide to work for?

Do you like the How To Train Your Dragon series?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Shaaaaawn what is your favourite pizza topping? :3

Also, what do you think of the Phoenix Wright series? Favourite character and why? (I'm guessing Emma Skye :P)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What's your favorite thing about living in Canada? Would you recommend someone to go there for vacation, and if not, where would you recommend them to go and why?

I guess it'd be the quietness, and I always liked going to downtown Toronto. Yeah,sure, I'd recommend someone to vacation there, where you can visit Niagara Falls, or go to Marine World; awesome stuff!

If you could work for any gaming company in the world, which one would you decide to work for?

Nintendo of course! My favourite one~

Do you like the How To Train Your Dragon series?

It's okay! I do like the shows and movies. C:

Shaaaaawn what is your favourite pizza topping? :3

Good ol' pepperoni; nothing too fancy!

Also, what do you think of the Phoenix Wright series? Favourite character and why? (I'm guessing Emma Skye :P)

Indeedy, but I also love pretty much everyone else, haha. Everyone had their parts!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Damn it's like some people have gatling guns loaded with questions *cough*SectorandYami*cough*.

Anyway, I realized I never asked you any questions in here. So questions:

1) You say that your background is Jamaica; were you born there?

2) Since you live in Canada, do you know any French?

3) Worst game you've ever played?

4) Why did you stop responding with animated sprites? I love that ****

Sirfetch’d

Are you excited about Victorious Morgana?

As someone who loves Miss Fortune as well as I do and also shares her skin collection, which are your favorite skins of hers?(candy cane and arcade right? ;])

Do you feel like the recently released champions in league are being rushed and aren't as fun as some of the older ones?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Finally getting to these! Oh, and opening up questions again. :3

Damn it's like some people have gatling guns loaded with questions *cough*SectorandYami*cough*.

Anyway, I realized I never asked you any questions in here. So questions:

1) You say that your background is Jamaica; were you born there?

No, my parents were born in Kingston, and on Montego Bay, haha.

2) Since you live in Canada, do you know any French?

Oh gods yes, we had French words shoved down our throats since it was mandatory. ):

3) Worst game you've ever played?

I had the distinct honor of playing Superman 64 for the Nintendo 64! :D

... D:

4) Why did you stop responding with animated sprites? I love that ****

tumblr_inline_ngp9hfI32G1qkfkl4.gif

I'm preparing better ones! Ones that will RULE THE WORLD

Who's your fave of the characters revealed for Super Smash Bros. 4 so far?

Palutena, & Robin. :3

Alwayyyys.

How does it feel to make gold in LoL?

It's honestly not too different from Silver. xD I just had to carry and carry.. alot. ;A; Still, the payoff was good!

Are you excited about Victorious Morgana?

Actually I DO like the particles of the skin! That was a nice touch by then. :3

As someone who loves Miss Fortune as well as I do and also shares her skin collection, which are your favorite skins of hers?(candy cane and arcade right? ;])

Actually, Arcade and Mafia. C:

Do you feel like the recently released champions in league are being rushed and aren't as fun as some of the older ones?

Well, they're more complex. xD I'll give them that. Though I don't think anyone has the time to master them, lately. Like Kalista - when was the last time I ever fought against a Kalista? Never. @_@

Reactions: Nah

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • What were your thoughts on the new Pheonix Wright game being only available on digital at the eshop in the U.S.? Do you prefer a physical copy or a digital copy?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What were your thoughts on the new Pheonix Wright game being only available on digital at the eshop in the U.S.? Do you prefer a physical copy or a digital copy?

It wasn't so bad; it was pretty cheap, like 19.99! Though I doooo prefer a physical copy for sentimental and trading value, y'know? But still, I don't really mind. :3

Back