• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a Dragon~

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    shawny! if you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • shawny! if you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

tumblr_nkvxiljPTO1u6q7dpo2_500.png

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomonomnom​

No but really, I can't get enough of lobster tails. Then again, this is a tough one because eating one thing for the rest of my life.. ah, there's so many different kinds of cuisine out there! But lobsters are pretty close, if I had to choose. :3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    If you were told that you had 72 hours to live, what would you do and why?

How much time do you spend playing video games?

Favourite type of science?

What do you value the most in people and why?

One quote you think everyone should live by?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • So... Why is Milotic your favorite Pokemon? :P

Also, will you be mad if I try to grab the username "Milotic" for myself?

Detox

What are some of your favorite Pokemon to use competitively?

What about playstyles?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What area of your life/personality has lead to most controversy during your life?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Who has been the most influential person in your life?

What type of dragon are you??

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • do you have any interest in/thoughts on the ethics of science? (big question, answer as you find relevant.)

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Hey Shawn. Now watch as I make a beautiful mistake and call you Shawn Michaels.

Opinion on memes?
    What do you think of Seismitoad?
    Favourite Mario game?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm up for more questions! It's about time I get to these!

What's your dream holiday?

If you could star in anything, what would it be?

My dream holiday is to explore all of Asia, venturing to places like Hong Kong, Japan, China, and Thailand. Mostly to experience the culture and cuisine there because otherwise I wouldn't get to experience it any longer, haha.

If I could star in anything, maybe just a cheesy 90s sort of show, you know with bad puns and everything! It'd be pretty silly, but funny in a sort of dumb way, haha.

If you were told that you had 72 hours to live, what would you do and why?

How much time do you spend playing video games?

Favourite type of science?

What do you value the most in people and why?

One quote you think everyone should live by?

Hm, I guess just do the things that I always wanted to do, as well as break the ice between any people I might of had sour relationships with in the past. Tie any loose ends and all that. Usually I spend about 5 hours or so a day on video gaming, usually they go by so quicky because of the RPGs and such! My favourite type of science is biology.

I guess I like the fact that.. people have hope! As cheesy as that may sound. I mean, hope is something that drives us all. As long as you keep that hope alive, then you'll be able to carry on. As such, from the great Maya Amano, "Let's stay positive!"

Hi cute user :3 Dragon is my favorite type of Pokemon :D what's your favorite Dragon-type Pokemon?

Flygon! All time favourite dragon of all~ Otherwise, Altaria is a close second!

So... Why is Milotic your favorite Pokemon? :P

Also, will you be mad if I try to grab the username "Milotic" for myself?

I've said this before on this thread but, basically I love the artwork! And I love the moveset that it comes with; like so much utility and some cute things you can do with it! And no, I wouldn't be mad. Go for it!

What are some of your favorite Pokemon to use competitively?

What about playstyles?

Hm, well, I do like playing with Bulky offensive cores, ie. Mega Venu/Heatran/Manaphy. Basically I love anything bulky offensive, and semi-stall is pretty cool to work with as well!

What area of your life/personality has lead to most controversy during your life?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Who has been the most influential person in your life?

What type of dragon are you??

I'm not sure what you mean by 'controversy', because I thought that my life up till now was pretty simple. Unless you mean the time where I've smoked to cure depression, which was a tough time in my life in general, but I managed to break out of it. I guess I can be more tough? Idk, I think I can be tough enough. Um, not much people in my life were that influental aside fro this close friend of mine who was all happy and cheerful all the time and thought, I should be like her!

Right now, I'm a normal dragon~!

do you have any interest in/thoughts on the ethics of science? (big question, answer as you find relevant.)

(I'll get to yours soon since it'll be a looong post haha)

Hey Shawn. Now watch as I make a beautiful mistake and call you Shawn Michaels.

Opinion on memes?
    What do you think of Seismitoad?
    Favourite Mario game?

Memes are okay I guess! Seismitoad is also okay; I don't use it very often. Right now I'm loving Super Mario 3D World~!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Which M&L Rpg do you like the best?
    Can I just call you dwagon? :3

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • What's your favourite mythical creature aside from dragons?

What's your favourite Fire Emblem game title?

What's your favourite TV show?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Which M&L Rpg do you like the best?
    Can I just call you dwagon? :3

Mario and Luigi - Bowser's Inside story! It has the best music and the game play isn't too bad! Though I admit to does get pretty tricky and weird in there sometimes, haha. But still, it's a game that I gotten addicted to over the time~ try it out if you haven't!

And sure, haha. <33

Opinion on wrestling?
    What if Mega Pinsir was the only Pokemon that existed in real life?

Mmm, Wrestling is okay. I don't do actual real wrestling as a sport, but the scripted wrestling on WWF/WWE is entertaining to watch! Oh, well, I guess it'd be.. one massive flying beetle, haha. People would either freak out or try and make friends with it! I'd probably do the former~

What's your favorite way to eat potatoes?

What's your dream job?

Do you own all of the Dragon related skins on LoL?

Was it you who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

tumblr_inline_n1xw4jZUVW1qmb63e.gif

Slice em' up, and eat em sloooow and steady!

Actually, I really love it mashed with butter and some spices. So yummy; also, baked potatoes are awesome so there's also that! Hm, well, my Dream job? Well, anything that has to do with science, really. As a kid, I loved to experiment and try new things out, whether it be for myself or for other people, hence why I decided to go into Chemical Engineering! So somewhere on that field indeed. :3

Hm, no I don't think so~ I haven't gotten any Shyvana skins after all, haha. And by the way, I think it was Sophie.

It's always Sophie.
    Always... </3

Sirfetch’d

Outside of the forums you moderate which forums are your favorite?

Can you dance?

What is your favorite way to cook me a steak? :o

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Outside of the forums you moderate which forums are your favorite?

Can you dance?

What is your favorite way to cook me a steak? :o

tumblr_inline_n1xw5rudZY1qmb63e.gif

If I had to say one, I guess it'd be the Roleplay Corner! I mean, well, Roleplaying in general is a hobby of mine and the members that I roleplay with have made the experience well worth the effort! Like seriously, if you like meeting new people and working with them to build fun times, go to the RPC! Soo awesome. <33

Can I dance? Well, yeah, I've been taught how to Salsa dance a few years back, but I may be rusty! Not that I had a real reason to dance all that often, I just lounge around, relax and listen to the music playing~!

Well, that's a question I'd ask you, what kind of steak would you like? Personally I like mine's to be well done; seems pretty perfect for my tastes~ <33

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • #1 How did you react when you found out that Skitty and Wailord were able to breed with each other

#2 What makes a really good, memorable, and engaging OC

#3 Stealth Rocks? Love it or hate it?

#4 In relation to Stealth Rocks, would you want to have more elemental entry hazards in the Pokemon games?

Back