• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What would you ask for if you could have one thing that you don't already own right now for free?

I'd say 3DS, but Idk. If anything, I really want a PS2 (for FFX/FFXII) or XBox 360 (for Tales of games)...

---

Would you rather have all the friends in the world or all the cash in the world?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    I adore ninjas. :3

Oh wow, okay, another question for you....

If you could only own 3 items besides food and water, what would they be?
    Hrm. If clothes don't count in that... then I wouldn't want to be nude o.O I'd also need shelter... And then finally I would get to my computer. Too versitile and almost nessicary for life @-@

I would have included companionship up there, but I noticed the own part. People don't normally own their friends... well... that's a different story.

What kind of music does our Resident Fairy Tail fan prefer?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    What kind of music does our Resident Fairy Tail fan prefer?

Imma lazy Waddle plus I'm staying off my main for some time.

Anyways, I love BGM/classical, lyricless music the most <3 Especially a good portion of the FT OSTs so far (oh come on you saw this coming) because I especially, especially L-O-V-E Celtic music~

---

Does your username mean anything in another language?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Imma lazy Waddle plus I'm staying off my main for some time.

Anyways, I love BGM/classical, lyricless music the most <3 Especially a good portion of the FT OSTs so far (oh come on you saw this coming) because I especially, especially L-O-V-E Celtic music~

---

Does your username mean anything in another language?
    in my language my username means gift from god
    ----
    do u have any pets ?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Too often to count @-@ At least during the summer. Less often once school starts of course :P

What's your favorite thing about PC?

EVERYTHING xD I don't know, Pokemon Groups my favourite section,and this forum has some of the nicest people any pokemon forum could ask for - And I go to a ton of forums xD

What do you do in your spare time?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    EVERYTHING xD I don't know, Pokemon Groups my favourite section,and this forum has some of the nicest people any pokemon forum could ask for - And I go to a ton of forums xD

What do you do in your spare time?
    Mostly read, fold/do origami, or play video games. It's nice that you feel that way :3 PC really is a nice and unusual place o.o'

Btw, Mr. Smith, it was completely obvious to come up with that o.o You just take the first part of your Username and stick the Mr. in front of it ^.^

Now for a question: So I heard you liek Pokemon Groups? Well what do you liek about Pokemon Groups? :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back