• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Astra Story ★ OOC

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeeeah maybe I won't finish my SU until monday actually, gosh. I'm spending my weekend with a friend and can't really sit around on the computer c: So get ready! We'll likely start the RP when we've all just received the game in the mail, so your first post should be about installing it.

Remember that we're probably in different time zones IC :o

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Another thing I wanted to mention, is that most posts should probably be joint posts, since we need a lot of conversation, especially to start.

Years
  • I realize that you're not on this weekend but I wanted to ask if I could join the rp now that I've caught up? I'll put an su up later just in case but I wasn't sure if you thought that you'd have too many people, or prefered to keep it at 8. I understand if you turn me down, but I'm going to read this rp either way :P

I hope this doesn't come across like I'm sad or anything XD I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing out on this, if the only reason you turned down my reserve was because I didn't know anything yet :P

Just read one of your posts that said 8 was enough and you're closing SU's, Let me know if a spot opens up though ;)

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • We should also think about and decide who's going to be who's server player so we can decide who should speak to who the most in the beginning while things are set up.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I never specified before, but I think as an Heir of Heart, Gav would probably be a Derse dreamer, since the Heart players are usually on Derse. And you're right there Sonata, we should probably set up who is going to be who's server player.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • We kinda need to balance out the Derse/Prospit distribution as well.

Void is kinda self-explanatory tho.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I realize that you're not on this weekend but I wanted to ask if I could join the rp now that I've caught up? I'll put an su up later just in case but I wasn't sure if you thought that you'd have too many people, or prefered to keep it at 8. I understand if you turn me down, but I'm going to read this rp either way :P

I hope this doesn't come across like I'm sad or anything XD I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing out on this, if the only reason you turned down my reserve was because I didn't know anything yet :P

Just read one of your posts that said 8 was enough and you're closing SU's, Let me know if a spot opens up though ;)
    We could probably be 10, I just want an even number and I also want everybody to be okay with going at an easy pace so that people who are busy or not used to RPing can keep up. Never rush things IC when we are this many, read every post and make sure to wait for people who might want to add in (but also communicate in this thread so that others aren't waiting for YOU at the same time!).

I'll ask Dragon if he still wants to join because he did before :3 if so, you can sign up as well, Wizardman. If you have reached Cascade you should be alright.

Years
  • We could probably be 10, I just want an even number and I also want everybody to be okay with going at an easy pace so that people who are busy or not used to RPing can keep up. Never rush things IC when we are this many, read every post and make sure to wait for people who might want to add in (but also communicate in this thread so that others aren't waiting for YOU at the same time!).

I'll ask Dragon if he still wants to join because he did before :3 if so, you can sign up as well, Wizardman. If you have reached Cascade you should be alright.

Ok, that sounds good. I'll probably be caught up to the latest part of homestuck by the time the rp gets there, I hope XD. There does always seem to be an even group in homestuck though so wanting an even number makes sense. finding the speed of the rp seems to be difficult, for both the gm and the rpers, but as long as everyone is cooperative (which I'm sure everyone here is)it should be fine :)
    Thanks for putting this rp up btw, homestuck is amazing and I never would have found it without this <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So much for that "24h" lol. Sorry! I had a super busy weekend (literally didn't have time to come online, funny how I'm playing the hero of Time) and now I'm sick lol but at least I'm home from work and can finish up my own SU.

<3 Some thoughts for you here:

Sign-up sheet
    Name: Gav Krieger
    Theme song: Infinity Mechanism
    Appearance: A little nerdy, but with friendly face. Brown eyes and black hair, and square glasses with the frame only on the top. Sporting jeans and often themed t-shirts, Gav isn't the coolest dressed ever, and his height isn't anything to shout about either. But he doesn't look unsightly, and is often regarded as the average Joe of fashion. His shoes are more often than not converse, of a dark colour. He's also rather well-built, despite being quite nerdy. Gav has some decent athletic abilities, but his stamina is lacking. Gav's skin is pale.

Spoiler:

Excuse the crappy sketch and b/w and lined paper and stuff... But yeah, that kind of appearance ^^

Family: An estranged older sister who torments Gav's life through knitting bizarre accessories and decorations. His sister is tall, with long black hair and has a talent with knitting needles. Knitted plush toys and items of clothing are everywhere because of her. She sports a variety of dresses, and also has an obsession with mirrors.
    Home:
    Spoiler:

Again, excuse the ultra shitty sketch but I really cba to do it again. There's also a garden, that is square with a Tree and tire swing. Because every garden needs a tire swing.
    Personality: Friendly, if a little awkwardly oblivious. He starts out shy, but once you get to know Gav he's pretty open, and shares feelings and helps improve your own. Gav is quite inspirational, be never really on purpose. His like for almost everything does him credit, since he's very likeable in return. He's very equality orientated, and will do what's right for his friends even when it may not be the right thing to do. He enjoys games, and reading, and drawing on the odd occasion. He prefers to avoid fighting where possible, but isn't afraid to stand up in defense of a friend, or himself. Gav knows how to put himself in someone elses
    History: After a freak accident involving faulty wiring ending Gav's Father's life, Gav's sister was left to raise him. Gav showed interest in electrical things from an early age, and built his own computer at the age of 6. He also enjoyed reading various fantasy novels, and dabbled in art every so often, to the point where he was able to sell copies online. He grew up with an interest in building things with Lego too. He never really went to school, instead having his sister teach him everything he knows. He found some online friends, but was never able to communicate with them properly, instead having to send letters via the mail, none of which were returned. But he kept sending positive, encouraging letters hoping to make people's days brighter with his letters.

Preferred class: Heir, since Gav is quite influential when it comes to people, often being able to change their feelings and improve situations between people.
    Preferred aspect: Heart, since Gav communes best when talking about feelings, and is best left to alter others feelings about situations and people.
    Chumhandle:
    odiumLeviathan [OL]
    LAND: of Crystals and Trees (LoCaT)
    Denizen: Typheus
    Consorts: Caeciliae

I understand a little lacking but phone doesn't make this easy, neither does work. Give me a few hours and I'll improve it :)

EDIT: I effed up the new portrait in more ways than one, but a biro is all I have to hand so I literally cannot be bothered to redo any more. Plus I need the rest of my note pad so hey. Anyway, hopefully he's less "Johnish" now
    "Gav knows how to put himself in someone elses "... someone else's what? :)

Also I googled Caeciliae and didn't find anything resembling an amphibian or reptilian creature, so maybe you should clarify or change that. What is a caeciliae? :3 It doesn't HAVE to be a reptil/amphib, sure.

I'm also a bit confused by this: "He never really went to school, instead having his sister teach him everything he knows. He found some online friends, but was never able to communicate with them properly" + "Gav is quite influential when it comes to people, often being able to change their feelings and improve situations between people." How did he become so influential when he hardly has any friends or has gone to school and learned to socialize?

Lastly, your chumhandle color is too similar to Omi's so you two need to discuss who's gonna keep the orange and who's gonna change :3 Other than that, your SU looks nice

Editing, adding stuff! Almost finished, yay.

Aaaaaaah, count me in! I'll edit this post later today since I'm in class and can't right now. :p

Sign-up sheet
    Name: Adrian La Reue
    Theme song: Even In Death
    Appearance:
    At 175 cm, Adrian isn't tall nor short. He has a naturally athletic build, but since he hates physical activity, he isn't in the best shape. He has tan skin and deep black hair. His eyes are an intense brown. He wears jeans and slim fit shirts, usually wearing a hoodie on top.

ThiefOfMind.png

Family: Adrian lives with his mother, father and a large female Alaskan Malamute named Arcadia. (I just now realized how similar to Aradia it is, but I didn't choose it because of that. x) )
    Home: (what does your house/living arrangements look like? Give pictures or sketch, or just describe a bit. You can tell your server player more in detail later)
    Best sketch ever. I should do this for a living.
    Spoiler:

Personality: Although Adrian doesn't think he has many "friends", he has an active social life. He'll go out after school to the mall with his classmates and to parties at night during the weekends. Although others wouldn't hesitate calling him a friend, a natural distrust of people makes him avoid using that word. He feels as if making friends is irrational, as well as feeling. He tries to convince himself he doesn't and shouldn't feel, but deep inside he knows he can't do it nor live that way.
    History:

Preferred class: Thief. Thieves have great intentions and confidence on their skills, but they can also be very egocentric. A weak sense of morals help them take decisions that will benefit them the most without thinking it a lot. They are afraid of being seen as weak and won't trust other players easily.
    Preferred aspect: Mind. Mind players are all about decision making and logic. Rationality.

A Thief of Mind, would then be obsessed with making the most logical choices all the time. Afraid of emotions, they respond strongly against what they would consider illogical or too emotional. Thinking emotions will make them weak, they try to phase out their feelings, never being able to do so. They allocate rationality and knowledge to themselves, either to help them make the best decisions or to manipulate someone. Secretive, they also allocate mind to stealth themselves, if you're easily manipulative, a thief of mind would probably be able to make you ignore their presence. Very disciplined and with their objectives in sight, they won't let anything get in the way of their objectives.

Chumhandle: courageousCanine (#E59400)
    LAND: Land of Moss and Portals. (LOMAP)
    Denizen: Kukulkan, Feathered Serpent, Mayan God of the 9th Wind.
    Consorts: Little green geckos that enjoy theater.
    Dream moon: Derse
    It looks good, wrap it up! Just discuss pesterchum color with Aiden.

I'm going to give this a shot too! Reserving this post for my character! :)

Edit 1; starting with this.
    Edit 2; changed from Sylph of Mind to Maid of Hope and adding more
    Edit 3; should be done now! will still probably change though.
    Edit 4; jesus writing a personality is hard!
    Name: ==> Gwen Tannis
    Theme song: Dreamers and The Dead
    xCbtlUx.png
    rBV3cPo.png

Family: ==> Gwen's family, at least those she chooses to recognize, are of the SLIMY and SCALY variety. She surrounds herself with many different fish friends of every species, to which she's even assigned personalities. Notable among them is a grumpy OCTOPUS named Dr. Vulgaris and two delightfully giddy Spotted SEAHORSES named Kuda and Cuda respectively. Gwen does not know which seahorse is which. Gwen also has a human mother, but she finds her unremarkable and believes she is keeping SECRETS from her. Their relationship is best described as distant and complex, functioning better as roommates that happen to be related than mother and daughter. She also has a PENCHANT FOR BRINGING HOME MEN whose ages make them more appropriately compatible with Gwen than her mother, causing her infinite grief and making her extremely uncomfortable wandering her home. Gwen much prefers the company of her true, AQUATIC family.

Home: ==> Gwen lives in what could best be described as an aquarium. She has stacked her room carpet to ceiling with fish tanks of every size and variety and in some cases has COVERED those again with posters of fish. She likes to pretend she's a mermaid swimming along with her brethren and takes extra special care of her fishy family, even though mermaids are MAKE BELIEVE. Beyond her watery sanctuary sits a rather boring, generic home atop a boring, generic apartment building in a boring, generic city. Her home is near the top of the building, and it seems every person in the surrounding apartments is either in a trapped in a never ending DISCO RAVE or PERPETUALLY PREGNANT. But her fish tanks do help with the noise pollution, and for that she's thankful. Gwen thinks her city is simply too far from the coast and not nearly colorful or unique enough.

Personality: ==> A genuine and sincere young woman with great resolve, Gwen's greatest attributes are her ADAPTABILITY and her SOCIABILITY. She is generous to a fault, a little on the playful side, a touch bohemian, and gullible. Gwen sees reason and compromise as the remedy to all issues, but her resistance towards aggression can come across as meekness. Though, because she acts inward rather than outward, don't be surprised if she holds a grudge and DOESN'T TELL YOU.

She has an astounding tolerance for short tempered people and prefers to use diplomacy over action. She's careful never to permanently burn any bridges, both believing the good in people and seeing the individual strategic advantages they bring. Perhaps to the CHAGRIN of her teammates, Gwen readily gives second chances even when they're NOT NECESSARILY DESERVED.

While naturally passive, Gwen has a tendency to over analyze insignificant situations and apply meaning that doesn't exist, which can make her obtuse when dealing with issues she's passionate about. However her near OBSESSIVE need to be liked will usually win out over her own inclinations. She's outgoing and comfortable in many settings, preferring the company of people to solitude, but is relatively insecure about her place in the world. Still learning about herself and aware of her naivety, Gwen would much rather focus on healing YOUR PROBLEMS than working on HER OWN. Deep down she is a sweet girl who cares just a little too much, and will always put those she loves before herself. Selfless and hopeful, Gwen might be easy to take advantage of, but her allies prove more than enough strength to deal with any obstacles in her way.

Gwen has a wide variety of interests including hording marine life, the study of alchemy, meditation and healing, and torturing the Oboe. She might be a little bit in denial over how bad she actually is.

Her Strife Specibus is Netkind & Oboekind.

History: Gwen has only known the large city she lives in, seldom traveling outside of its concrete prisons. From time to time her and her mother move to different apartment buildings, presumably for work reasons, but they've always been similar in the most GREY and UNLIKABLE ways. She would tell you it's fine, but Gwen does secretly crave the freedom and quietness of more open areas. Surrounded by her fish tanks and her friends though, she feels a deep sense of BELONGING no matter the locale. By the time she was 13, Gwen had become estranged from her mother emotionally, no longer feeling dependent on her guardian for support. She has long since believed she was ADOPTED, but never had the courage or the audacity to bring it up. She grew resentful as evidence, though circumstantial, for her illegitimacy stacked up but no truth ever revealed. At the age of 15, Gwen began to merge her love of MARINE BIOLOGY and FANTASY into a rich and diverse universe from which she drew inspiration for her SYMPHONIES. Sitting for hours, Gwen would compose epic tales of princess mermaids and dashing land bound princes, then render them into song. She would play endlessly on her Oboe, hoping the distraction and the noise would keep any impending threats like NOSY MOTHERS and DESTRUCTIVE THOUGHTS away.

Preferred class: ==> MAID: Fiercely loyal and compassionate, Gwen as the young maid serves her friends and companions best by PROTECTING them and projecting endless alacrity in the face of utter DEFEAT. Her disposition and inner strength allows her to provide, shield with, and serve her aspect, HOPE.

Preferred aspect: ==> HOPE: Despite feeling an ILL FIT WITH HER ASPECT, Gwen provides more than just moral and metaphysical support to her friends through her hope. It also manifests as a willingness to give or surrender for the greater good and the faith that everything will turn out for the better. She is able to make real the feelings of positivity and insight zeal and altruism in her teammates.

Chumhandle: crimsonAllegory - [CA] - #771d11
    LAND: LAND of PLAINS and RAYS [LOPAR]
    Spoiler:
    Denizen: Lernaean Hydra, the many-headed ancient serpentine water dragon.
    Consorts: Tiny, flying Manta Rays
    Dream Moon: Derse (?)
    Love it! Unless you have more to edit, you are considered accepted now! On Derse, for now.

Name: Timothy Settle
    Theme song: Casual - Keepers Strife - Phaze and Blood God Tier - An Unbreakable Union
    Appearance: (picture or written)

Family: Uncle Red and Danyis

Uncle Red is a simple Park Ranger for the Yellowstone National Park and the brother of your ex-father. He's a simple man of simple tastes and you admire him. If he's upset he'll let you know. If he's happy or excited, he'll let you know. All he has he lays bare for you to see and you aspire to be more like Uncle Red. He's become a real father figure for you after your first one disappeared on you at your 7th birthday. His real name is Radcliffe, but he doesn't like that name, and Rad just sounds silly as an abbreviation so he's called himself Red for as long as anyone can remember. He only has one arm, the other was viciously torn off by a bear one day on the job. His head is shaved and he wears a black baseball cap along with his Park Ranger outfit. He never seems to take the thing off. Danyis thinks it makes him look handsome so he apparently just has a closet filled with all the same outfits. Speaking of Danyis, the two of them are married and have been for about two years.

Danyis is a geologist who's currently studying the rising volcanic activity at the park - and she's more like your mother than you could have ever imagined. Initially she had moved into the house just so she could research and write her final essay so she could graduate, but she and your uncle became attached and now they're married and share the same bedroom. Which is fine for you since now you can go back to sleeping in your own room instead of staying on the couch all the time. Danyis nags you a lot about your future aspirations and really thinks that you should get a summer job and get away from the park for a while since all you ever do is go out with your Uncle, hunt down larger animals and sit on your tablet. While your uncle is handsome and someone to look up to for doing what he does, Danyis believes you to be quite intelligent and also believes that you have much more potential and should go to college and get some kind of degree. Maybe you could even take after your deceased father and go into Psychology? Danyis is kind of tomboyish and has short choppy black hair and usually wears jeans and tank tops or tee shirts.

Home: A small 2 bedroom shack at the base of the volcano. There is a room below the shack that Danyis built and uses for housing all of her equipment and observing the volcano. It's always locked either from the inside or out. She's asked if you wanted to go down there with her before, but you really could care less so you always blow her off. It supposedly cuts into the volcano at some point for a physical viewing port, but you think that's just a ploy to get you to finally go down there otherwise it'd have to be crazy spacious. The inside of your house is littered with things that you've slain and what little space in the house that isn't covered with your trophies has notes and warnings to you about not harming animals and getting in the way of mother nature's work. Red sure does like getting all up in your business, but he's cool so you let it slide.

Spoiler:

Personality: You hate confined areas. You enjoy looking up at the sky and you imagine yourself just floating away instead of being stuck to the same boring old chunk of rock. You spend most of your time outside, running around and protecting your 'friends' by killing the larger animals that would threaten them which you've gotten into trouble for more than once. You really hate being around the house since Danyis is there and she's always trying to get you to come and do research with her and just hang out and stuff. But you're not really into all that.

When you aren't playing around out in the woods you have a few collectible cards that you enjoy playing with. You also have a deck of tarot cards that you use to pretend to tell people's fates for shits and giggles. They were only $100 on some weapons catalogue you found online one time and thought why not? They've got a tempered steel edge and they're like holographic or something. They're pretty cool and you're really actually quite proud of them. The little pictures are all hand drawn and they're suspended in some kind of goo. You hate to think the mess that would be made if one of them were to break open so you usually keep them locked away in a neat little embroidered box that holds them all.

Your walls are decorated with pictures of cute anime girls and a varying assortments of weapons. Most of which you just admire for how well crafted they are. You've even got a couple of popular youtube blacksmiths to make you a couple of things which you use when you go out to protect your woodland friends. And yes, if your internet friends lived anywhere near you you'd probably even go out and protect them with your cool weapons if they ever got into trouble too. Speaking of which.

Your internet friends. There's seven of them in total, and each one you'd trust with your life - or maybe just invite them to your birthday party or something since that's a lot less extreme and likely to never come up. You're not all too confident in your own abilities, but you've been okay so far so you just kinda wing it on everything you do. Nobody ever really comes to you for emotional or life support or anything and you feel like if you didn't insert yourself into their lives every now and then they would just completely forget that you exist altogether.

Which is another of your biggest fears. You hate the thought of dying and being forgotten. You wish you could be someone important and have someone remember you for something. You don't care so much about the dying part, but when you think about being just another joe schmo in the history of the world you get hella depressed. Not that you'd ever let anyone know about that though.

You like to draw art for a certain popular card game and some of it has even been featured on cards printed by the company. A lot of people come to you for proxies since you don't charge a lot and you're not actually half bad at it. You're not the best, but you make money you guess which you use to buy more things that you like so it's not the worst thing you could be doing.

History: Both of your parents died in a freak accident at your seventh birthday party. After the event you moved out to live with your father's brother Red and then after about a year Danyis moved in and they married.

Preferred class: Knight - A real go getter and friend of the forest. Ever since he moved in with his uncle he's been running around protecting animals from harm which leaves him away from his computer more often than most. He's always doing something.
    Preferred aspect: Space - He wishes that he would have been gifted with the power over time instead so that he could save his parents from their early deaths. However he's more or less unconcerned with the flow of space-time or what effect his actions would have on it. But if someone else threatens to stomp on his domain you'd better watch out.

Chumhandle: nacreousChampion color is silver #c0c0c0
    Dream Moon: Prospit
    LAND: Land of Mazes and Frogs
    Denizen: Gaia - Greek Goddess, personification of the Earth and mother of all other Deities.
    Consorts: Parrots
    Ectobiological relations: Danyis - half sister of Tim made from Mom's DNA and Uncle Red's DNA
    Nice! You'll be accepted if you bring along an appearance aaaaand try to change your consorts to a reptilian or amphibian variety. But if you're dead set on parrots it'll be okay ^^ I mean, you have frogs anyways haha.

"It was inevitable." -ken's thoughts, 2015 [WIP]

Name: Ryan Grove
    Theme song:
    currently -~- Last Dinosaurs ; Zero
    battle -~- HS Volume 9 ; Portrait

We're working on a better appearance. [No, seriously.]

For now, you have tanned skin, and soft brown hair. Your eyes are a dark blue like your mother's, but the hair is all Father's fault... not like you dislike your hair. It's cool and wavy and the tips reach your shoulders. You have a scar running across the bridge of your nose, but you sometimes wish you didn't because it's a reminder of your once-terrible cooking skills. You wear a sweet pair of glasses, mang. You were about five-foot-ten last you checked, but it's been a while and you're due for a physical exam soon. You usually wear a white t-shirt and some really comfortable blue jeans, and for colder days you've got a gray t-shirt, a darker gray jacket, and... more blue jeans. You tend to wear sandals and a necklace with a key on it.

It's actually the key to your house. Shh, don't tell anyone.

Family: Ryan's- well, your mother [in true HS fashion] is a blonde lady who has always considered herself well-off; well, she always did, anyway, until you got stuck with her in this incredibly old beach house. She's a bit of a drinker, but not enough that it's a defining trait. She used to work at some department store in New York City, but ever since the argument with your once-estranged sister, she's moved to an odd beach house with you and refuses to move back. It's nice, you can't lie, but you think she's overreacted. She paints for a living now that she can coast off of some inheritance she neglected to tell you about, and seems to be affectionate towards you often. Her room is full of paint supplies. As of late, she's fallen ill with some super stomach bug and needs to stay home to rest, and takes some sort of medicine for it. She'll be down for about two weeks, apparently.

Rufus is a young golden furred puppy that is probably a Golden Retriever but according to the vet he's actually a mutt. This doesn't change the fact that you love him anyway, especially once he quickly learned to pee in the sand instead of in the house. He's an intelligent fellow, although he tends to prefer lounging around under your bed instead of learning things, which is okay with you because you don't have to worry about much if he's there.

Sis is a rabid party hippie who goes to NYU and is studying to become some kind of emergency room doctor. She got into some big fight with your mom at some point, but she comes over anyway, and that's pretty cool. She gives really big hugs and got more of Mother's genes in terms of appearance, as well as is well-grounded in her future and knows what she wants out of it. She once lived with you all the time and played with you when you tended to be alone, which was always cool. Probably is your role model, except not really. Currently taking care of you while Mom is ill.

Father disappeared on your 13th birthday, and hasn't been seen since. He was a cool guy, always trying to get himself into some new trade to replace whatever old one he'd learned previously- being a college dropout- and usually could do well in many things but never focused on grounding himself. He seems to have passed that problem on to you.

Home: It's a gray beachhouse put together by what looks like driftwood. It stands on stilts but is in fact ridiculously sturdy. It sits on top of a large sand dune which apparently does have some kind of dirt base. It's about thirty minutes from civilization, and is on a small island incredibly close to Bermuda.

It's nice and cozy. You and mom get your own rooms, and besides that there's a kitchen and a small living room. The walls aren't drab, but of a gray wood and are pretty cool. You lament that your uncle or whatever had to die to give you this stuff, but you probably don't lament that much because not only did he want to, you didn't even know him too well. Your room is full of brainteasers and a secret stash of peanut butter under a certain plank which you hope mom doesn't know about, along with a spoon. Your bed is nice and made and is made of the same materials as your walls are. You have a desktop on your desk and a tablet stashed away somewhere. Books line your bookshelf and you can't help but notice that most things are gray in your room! At least, the furniture is. You don't have a lamp in your room other than your desklamp, and although it can illuminate the room well you're usually asleep or in another room whenever you'd need it. There are loads of other things in your room, including rubix cubes which you could never bring yourself to solve, and the machete which leans on the wall.

Personality: Well, let's get the elephant out of the way first.

You're mute, due to a small accident which no one talks about anymore as a kid. It wasn't a big deal, but you can't speak, so you suppose that must mean that you should be using sign language? But that's kinda mainstream so you'll stick to carrying a notepad around instead.

You're pretty chill; incredibly laid back, for sure. It seems to run in all ends of the family, and you don't know who to blame except for everybody, so you do. You can be silly by nature, but in general you enjoy being quite teasing, and tend to like to laugh. Of course, your laughing is actually wheezing and smiles, but it's close enough. Like your dad, you don't have a feeling of direction, even when presented with abundant freedom, and this is a problem that you'll need to face sooner or later, undoubtedly. Unlike your dad, you do have natural directional instinct, but you don't trust it enough to actively use it. [still WIP]

History: (as much or little as you feel is necessary. Perhaps you want to leave some for ideas you'll get later, or simply leave it shrouded in mystery for the others)

Preferred class: Mage

Preferred aspect: Breath
    You're well-versed in the concept of freedom and how to use it to your advantage; however, you lack direction. This remains a hurdle to your development, and something you'll have to overcome before you can get far into the session, as well as learning to rely on your information and sense of direction.

Chumhandle: rhetoricalSymphony [RS] The color is Royal Blue.
    LAND: Land of Towers and Oceans [LOTAO]
    Denizen: Cetus
    Consorts: Salamanders. Lots of em'.​
    Mute? Ooooh. I can see how this might not be revealed to the other players until they actually meet irl inside the Incipisphere! Since until then they can communicate through Pesterchum :D

Let me know when you feel finished with your SU and you'll be accepted!

Can we get more than 24 hours to write down the character sheet 'cause I have a busy university life to attend to. ;~;

Also, apparently Witch isn't taken yet. Say hello to the Witch of Void then.

Still in editing process

Name: Belle Duvall
    Theme song:
    Appearance: (will add art later)

Family:
    Home: (adding after I fiddle around with the layout a bit 'cause there's still something off gdi)
    Personality: (I'm gonna type this HS style 'cause I keep on flubbing the pronouns whoops)

Your name is Belle. You're pretty bubbly and optimistic. Your imagination is normally at its peak, and thus you spend most of your time daydreaming in your own comfort zone. This tendency has caused a gap between you and your real life buddies, and thus you end up being isolated as they couldn't cope with your weirdness.

That doesn't matter though, as your internet buddies are an amazing group of people. However, despite being close friends, you still obscure a lot of things about your own personal life, mostly because you don't have much to reveal about yourself anyway. It's probably due to how your internet buddies sometimes talk about their hobbies and interests, whereas you can't seem to stick on one thing for more than a month. And even when you have something to reveal about yourself, you always deemed it unnecessary to talk about.

At least one thing you know that is consistent is that you have a knack for puzzle games like crossword, sudoku and the like; Even when you know you get bored playing the same variant after about 2 weeks, there's still plenty of other puzzle games to play anyway.

(Her captchalogue deck is Puzzle in which a card is split into 4 different pieces and needs to be assembled before she can use it. Gets pretty convoluted if many items are captchalogued)

(Strife specibus upcoming)

History: (as much or little as you feel is necessary. Perhaps you want to leave some for ideas you'll get later, or simply leave it shrouded in mystery for the others)

Preferred class: Witch
    Preferred aspect: Void

A witch is supposed to be in control of her aspect and motivates through it. Despite her passive nature to stick with the shadows, she still wants to be part of the action in the game.

Chumhandle: reclusiveReverie [RR] [#70c066]
    LAND: Land of Rain and Pumpkins [LORAP]
    Denizen: Kauket, Ancient Egyptian Goddess, Primordial concept of darkness
    Consorts: Snakes (I picture bipedal snakes with their tail acting as their third limb to move stuff around)
    Dream Moon: Derse​
    Looks really interesting, keep it up! :3

Probably fixed with some CSS magic and images later :P

Name: Nadia Clementine
    Theme song: Savior of the Dreaming Dead

Family: Your big BROTHER is the only human living with you and you have a passive aggressive relationship towards him. He tries to annoy you most of the time, by asking you to do your chores, but then he always looks out for you when in danger... Other than him, you also have a pet cat named LISA and a pet snail named BERYL, who you both love so much.
    Home: You pretty much live in a barn somewhere in Kansas. Not much to explain other than the crop fields dotted around your place, and a few pens for the animals located on the side. Your house on the other hand is pretty quaint. You have a white wooden house with some blue accents on it, and not much is to be said on the interior. It's pretty small, but it does the job for the both of you. Your room however, kinda looks like a normal teenage girl's room, albeit a little bit rustic and weird.
    Personality: (make this in-depth! Not just a tiny paragraph. Expand on who your character is!)

Preferred class: Rogue, she loves helping people but due to her unluckiness, it kinda throws her off.
    Preferred aspect: Light, it's ironic since she's a very unlucky gal, and getting the aspect related to fortune, and coupled with her class, it would make her life a little bit challenging.

Chumhandle: impurrfectStraggler [IS] [purple]

LAND: Land of Salt Domes and Milk (LOSDAM)
    Denizen: Tecuciztecatl, The Aztec God of the Moon, also the God of Snails
    Consorts: Cats
    Niiiice! Except cats... Try to think of an amphibian or reptilian sort of creature, but if you cannot or reaallllly don't want to, cats are fine I guess ;)

I LOVE CATS have i told you i just got a new kitten and named him Snorlax? I did. He's fat and fluffy. Love.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • there was a reason i chose parrots but if you want me to pick something else or just have frogs then thats fine, nbd. and i have an appearance wrote down on a notepad i just need to translate it over to my su either tonight when i get home or tomorrow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Unless some other player objects, I hereby say that cats and parrots are okay!

Jade Harley's consorts were Iguanas, weren't they?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Iguanas are still reptiles and Caecilae are amphibians. Worm/snake like amphibians with tiny little legs. :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha fairy nuff!

Gonna work on my own SU now. Once I'm done you're all welcome to judge it a bit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Now it looks good! Except for: " leading up to his most recent success; winning the beta version of a game called SBurb. " only because it doesn't work with the background plot I had in mind :3

If SBURB is a big commercial game, like in canon Homestuck, it's probably developed by Skaianet. And Skaianet is a whole can of worms I still don't understand myself and wouldn't feel sure on how to plot around... Anybody know who they really are and do? Obviously Mom Lalonde is part of it. But more than that? Did she start it herself? Have I missed/forgotten some kind of canon lore here? etc

It's easier to do more like how the trolls and SGRUB did. Aradia found the ruins and "the voices of the imminently deceased" or something told her to make Sollux turn it into a game and have the trolls play it. So basically, someone (whom you don't know yet) sends you the game files and asks you to play a game. And that's all you know when the RP starts.

_caliborn__by_calmasys-d591yoe.png

Years
  • Name: Evelio Moss (his name literally means "he who gives life")
    Theme song: ---
    Appearance:
    vf6c4TV.png

Family: He lives with both his parents and his cat "Shadow." His parents are constantly working, and because of this he has learned to fend for himself. This has also affected his personality and social life. He has very few friends and those that he does have are over the internet. His cat is extremely close to him, the only one who was always there for him in life. He knows Shadow well, and both can read each other's body language to understand how the other is feeling.
    Home:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Evelio is shy, preferring to stay quiet and avoid interacting with people. He has occasional bursts of confidence in which he will speak with a quiet and high-pitched voice. He loves animals, tending to open up to them easier than to humans. He tends to take everything literally, so sarcasm is not well received by him. He loves electronics and computers, his favorite way to pass the time being video-games. He spends almost all his time in his room, only leaving to eat and go to school. He loves to learn about new things, school is the only other place besides his room that he enjoys being in. His favorite types of video games are ones with puzzles and riddles, he enjoys the challenge of solving them all. He loves to explore the entire world inside video-games, usually focusing on the small details instead of the main objectives.
    History: I included some in personality, but here's the rest:
    Evelio had always been alone, his parents neglected him in favor of their jobs. His family wasn't exactly rich, but they were never short on cash. The only one who was always there was his cat Shadow, who he has grown to love as a sister rather than a pet. He spends all his free-time on his computer. When he wasn't playing games or chatting with his cat he slept. He slept quite a bit, often dreaming of being on another planet. He loved those dreams, they were so vivid. He wrote all of them down in a journal he kept. The funny thing was that the dreams always continued from the same spot he left off. A planet where people looked like chess pieces, and he could live isolated from all humans. Unfortunately he would have to wake from these dreams, and was always returned to the reality of Earth. He longs to be able to stay dreaming, hoping that one day he will wake up to find that dream to be a reality.
    Preferred class: Page - He doesn't like to socialize with other people: Slows his progress in developing his skills/ascending to god-tier
    Preferred aspect: Life
    Chumhandle: monstrousMoss #3D5229
    LAND: Land of Rocks and Riddles (I was really tempted to go with milk and cookies :P)
    Denizen: Demeter (I'll make/describe its appearance later)
    Consorts: axolotl

Edit: I added the underlined part, if you don't think it fits then I can remove it. I thought since the dreams happened to some people before the session was started it would be fine, however they also had knowledge of the session before they made it. :/

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Ninja Aiden said:
    Omi can get off my colour, I had it first :P
    and to quote the lowerclassmen at my school:
    savage

My profile is about done. I'll probably mess with theme song some more and add an image to appearance eventually, but I think it's in good enough shape to start.

Back