• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attacked by a Twilight Fan? o.O

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    God, serious? I'll NEVER understand. It's fiction, and, OK, you like this guy named Edward, but he's probably married with 8 kids or something! And he's not really a stalking Vampire! :D.

But seriously, this book has hit the world as if it were the cure to Cancer or something. Read J.K. Rowling! Rebel, rebel!

Years
    Oh! Wait!
    I remember was in the library last month (it was Friday, I go to the library on most Fridays), and I was searching for some random book to read.
    Then, some random girl's like, "Watcha lookin' for? I'm lookin' for New Moon."
    I said, "Oh, that's nice. I'm just looking for something to read."
    She answers, "Like, OMG, Twilight is soooo awesome, if you haven't read it, check it out!"
    I tell her, "I honestly don't like Twilight, the fans at my school kinda got me annoyed of it."
    Then, she screams and curses at me, swinging her arms at me, like she's gonna hit me in the face. And we're in a flippin' library.
    She attracts tons of attention, I'm telling her to calm the hell down. There are actually guys that are encouraging her to hit me.
    Like holy snapz, she's way skinnier and smaller than me, I could litteraly beat her up by flicking her on the forehead (but I'm not like that). I'm rather tall, 5"5". She's like 4"9", but I could tell she was about my age.
    The librarian finally settles her down and I dash off after I check out a book, before she tries to stalk me home and finds her muscly brother to murder me. xD

I wonder why I forgot to tell this to my friends at school.

Last edited:

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    0_o wow that's ridiculous! People should be allowed to express their opinions without getting completely pulverised by people who like some wierd book! I was quite surprised when my friend got a book in his face. I mean, sheesh!

I don't think i see people who go around hitting people because they think Harry Potter is a dork (which he's not), so why is it different with Edward!?

Years
    0_o wow that's ridiculous! People should be allowed to express their opinions without getting completely pulverised by people who like some wierd book! I was quite surprised when my friend got a book in his face. I mean, sheesh!

I don't think i see people who go around hitting people because they think Harry Potter is a dork (which he's not), so why is it different with Edward!?

Exactly. There are no Harry Potter Anti attack stories our there. It just seems all the crazies stem from Twilight.
    Lol, Ookami, we should make an "I got attacked by a Twitard and survived" club or something. xDD

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    I'm certainly not a fan of the series, but after reading encounters similar to this, I realized it was wise not to speak against the series in pubilc. My English teacher's a fan of the series, so when she asked me if I liked the series, I didn't know what to say. My teacher's known for laying a verbal smackdown on anyone she deems unruly, so I had to be choosy about my words.

She let me go, but I feel that she has a little vendetta against me. For one thing, she put a creepy Edward poster at the back of the room and guess whose seat is closest to it?

Lady | GaGa

<b.l.i.s.s.e.d>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    That...was...hilarious! XD
    And painful. Imagine being pummeled by a book as thick as New Moon. I think that people are just getting very obsessed with entertainment nowadays.

Years
    Lol, Ookami, we should make an "I got attacked by a Twitard and survived" club or something. xDD

Lul, I think we should. xD
    Though I don't think the mods will be very happy with us. Lol.

I hope you don't run into that girl again.
    And I hope I don't run into the girl who threatened me.
    Actually, I just hope she doesn't have a strong boyfriend or brother. xD

Years
    Lul, I think we should. xD
    Though I don't think the mods will be very happy with us. Lol.

I hope you don't run into that girl again.
    And I hope I don't run into the girl who threatened me.
    Actually, I just hope she doesn't have a strong boyfriend or brother. xD

No they won't. xDD

Yeah. Me too. The people at the book store said if she shows up, they'll tell me. But, I keep a few rocks in my purse now for self defense, lol.

Omg, I know. Imagine she finds me with a gigantic wrestler boyfriend. (I feel bad for boyfriends of Twilight fans. There are some stories where the girl broke up with him just because he said he didn't read Twilight. He didn't bash it AT ALL.)

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I can just imagine there is going to be someone with the username, "Twilight Lover" who joins and then immediately leaves when they see this thread!! I think the morals to everyone's stories of books and faces are these: 1) Don't cross paths with a Twilight fan and B) DON'T READ TWILIGHT. :P.

I might actually read it, to find what the fuss is about. So don't whine at me if i'm saying i like it (which i won't). *Cough..* I LOVE EDWARD! I'm kidding.. seriously..

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
    Years
    i hate twilight, i hate what it is, and i hate the whole concept of it
    its ridiculous how many girls are in love with this series
    i find it as some huge waste of time, its just a big publicity scandal IMO

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Welcome to the world of handling Twilight fans.
    You'll get your complementary stress-ball in the mail in a few days.

I've borrowed the book from my sister and read it... and oh my.
    Why did this book get made into a movie?

[edit]
    Needless to say, Twilight fever has hit Japan.
    It was on the morning news a weeks ago :(

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    The book is spreading! Japan has been infected! Grab your Shotguns everybody, lest you be turned into a Twitard! Rebel, rebel! Everybody un - armed grab a J.K. Rowling book (i recommend the last one - "the Deathly Hallows") and show them what a good book is!

*Carried away*

Like i was saying, yikes, how on Earth could Twilight be turned into a Movie? That's like fuelling the Twilight fangirls (i'm not sure if there are ANY fanboys..) into loving it even more!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hahaha. I'm a fan of good books just as much as the next genius is, but...to go to this level of fandom over Twilight? Pfft. I've seen nor heard nothing about the book that compels me to read it. The cover is repulsive, I hate vampire stories...(when it comes to blood I'm sqeamish) and I totally automatically hate anything that has such a rabid fanbase because I'm a rebel when it comes to trends.

I am the living vaccine to to Twilight-fan(boys/girls). I have so much reason to be so super hyper critical of this book that I doubt I'll ever enjoy it. Sorry Twilight fans, no use trying to convert or convince me.

That being said, I would NOT bash someone with book just because they dissed something I loved, like Digimon or Shugo Chara or Ojamajo Doremi....it's just too violent. XD

Years
    The book is spreading! Japan has been infected! Grab your Shotguns everybody, lest you be turned into a Twitard! Rebel, rebel! Everybody un - armed grab a J.K. Rowling book (i recommend the last one - "the Deathly Hallows") and show them what a good book is!

*Carried away*

Like i was saying, yikes, how on Earth could Twilight be turned into a Movie? That's like fuelling the Twilight fangirls (i'm not sure if there are ANY fanboys..) into loving it even more!

OMGWTFBBQ
    It's hit Japan!
    HIDEEEE

You carry DH, I'll use "The Prisoner of Azkaban" (My fave out of the series)
    Lol, we'll be the Twitard killing ninjas. c:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm fine. I escaped relatively unscathed. The pain came from the BOOK. The chick who attacked me had these skinny little noodle arms. xDD
    I'm surprised that she can hold and drop all of those books on you then.

What exactly did happened to her?

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    XDXDXDXDXD
    Sorry I had to laugh at that, it was too funny.
    Not you getting hurt, but the obsessive fan part.
    That must have been really weird 0.o
    Seriously, those people belong in a mental hospital, (for liking the book\movie in the first place 0.o)

*Carried away*

There are definably fanboys, ( at my school anyway)
    Some of them are big to, so when I said the book was a pile of garbage, I ended up in the big dumpster.
    lucky it was a recycling bin :P

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Yes, it happened.

I was at a book store looking for "Tales of the Beedle the Bard" on those monitor things until some random girl comes up to me and starts talking about Harry Potter. We were casually talking about the series until I asked her what's her favorite book. She replies, "Twilight, of course. Harry Potter is only about dumb wizards." She then asks if I like Twilight. I say, "No, I don't. I think there are much better romance books, instead of a Mary Sue everybody loves (Who isn't even supposed to be pretty, yet everyone still likes her.) "falling in love" with a sparkly 102 year old virgin vampire who thinks he's dangerous. He also stalks her. That isn't romance, that's just plain creepy."
    She then looks at me with a death glare and storms off. I shrug it off and go on. As I'm walking out of the bookstore with "Tales of the Beedle the Bard", I feel something push me down. Then, someone sits down on me and starts pummeling me with a seemingly heavy book. The guy that sold me the book is able to pull this person off of me, who's kicking and screaming nonstop. I realize it's the SAME girl that gave me that death glare after I bashed Twilight a bit. She then breaks out of the worker's hand and tries to pummel me more with the book (I think it was New Moon. It had a flower on the cover.) but I kick her and run off. I tell my uncle to get the hell out of here because some crazy ass person tried to kill me. He speeds out.

I go to the bookstore the next day and ask the worker what happened to that crazy gal. He said she got "taken care of." The manager is sorry that some girl attacked me outside of his store and offers me a free book. Everybody at that book store was really nice ad now I'm pretty much best friends with everybody there.

After going online, I found out I'm not the only one who got attacked by a crazy Twitard.

Bottom Line: Twitards belong in a mental hospital.

Oh. My. God. That made me crack up so much XD I hope my mom doesn't start doing that to other people; she'd be setting a bad example for me =O 'Tis fortunate I dropped my love of the series after book 2 (though I have all four anyways - my mother, of course).

But it's scary, isn't it? Sometimes fangirls (or fanboys, for that matter) can become so obsessed with whatever they fangirling/fanboying about that they actually ATTACK haters. OK, I may not like Franticshipping, and I may not like Sapphire, but no one's attacked me yet XD /PokeSpecial reference

Well, it's nice to know you aren't alone when it comes to who was attacked by a Twitard. Ah, maybe they thought they were powerful just like the vampires? Or their love for the series perhaps compelled them to "turn vampire" and attack.

Anyways, hope it doesn't happen to you again. Or to anyone else for a while XD

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Oh dear. It's fans like these that make me embarrassed to like Twilight. o_0
    Of course, I adore Harry Potter by like a million kajillion times more, but I wouldn't bash anyone if they didn't like Twilight/Harry Potter. I'm sorry you were attacked, but at least it wasn't acid and a compass...

Back