• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aurora Borealis [PG-14]

Do you like this RP?

• Total voters

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu eyes snapped open when she heard Bishamon franticly try to wake her up in her head.

Kyurem is coming?!

What?!

Miharu rolled out of her bed, grabbed Bishamon's pokeball and her backpack, and ran out. She ran to the deck to see a silver cloud where it was obvious that Kyurem was. She noticed an ice beam heading her way so she sidestepped. There were a couple of explosions, but Miharu meant them no mind. She saw several leaves flying towrads Kyurem who froze them all with a potent ice beam. It didn't head straight for the Megainum thankfully. Miharu cursed. Bishamon didn't have any long ranged attacks and she wasn't liking the fact that she might have to battle Kyurem close range. Miharu grabbed Bishamon's pokeball anyways and let Bishamon out.

Distract Kyurem long enough for the others to leave then teleport me to where they are. If Bishamon feels that he is soon losing too much energy for a teleport, stop immediately and we shall retreat. It is a little bit too soon to die, eh?

Yes master. On all three accounts.

Alright then, Attack Plan A.

Bishamon nodded.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "It's me he wants!" Chris shouted, then turned towards Miharu, "Find the dinghy and get out before it's too late! My experiments are on this ship, I can't give up now...GO! Abandon ship!"

Lysander knocked the doors of the cabins, one by one, to see if anyone was still inside, "ANYONE IN THERE?! ABANDON SHIP!"

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
    "What the...!"

Evan suddenly woke up. An explosion. What is happening? Evan just sat there wondering, what could it be. Was it a dream? No, it was too realistic. Then there was the answer for Evan's question.

"Our ship is now being attacked by the legendary beast, Kyurem, all passengers please move to the ship deck. GET ON THE DINGHY AND SWIM FOR YOUR LIFE! That is all."

"What!? There is no time. I gotta go."

Evan stood up. He was still sleepy, but there was no time for that. He was worried. Fear entered his heart and his brain and was torturing him. It felt like something is moving inside him and slowly taking over him. He sighed. "No panic." - he thought. He took his backpack and made sure he didn't leave anything. It all didn't feel like a disaster. His cabin was already empty and neat, except the blanket which was tossed to the side. He went out and rushed for the deck. The ship kept shaking fiercely, making Evan fall down a couple of times. It already seemed like the ship won't hold long enough. He quickly ran downstairs. All this seemed like an earthquake. And Evan would be one of the victims if he was to die. Then he felt cold. The door was open and from outside came a chilly wind. So they were already near to the North Pole. There were already icebergs in the sea. He started to shiver a bit. "Thanks that my dad gave me warm clothes." He walked out. And there was the real trouble. A silver cloud was attacking the ship with it's ice beams. "It can't be..." The announcement was 100% true. Kyurem/ The legendary ice pokemon.

"I have to get out of here! Quick!" - Evan shouted and ran towards the back of the ship where there were the emergency boats. He ran as fast as he could without looking at the back. An ice beam past beside him and hit the wall. An explosion occured, making Evan fall face to the floor. Evan grunted. All this was happening to him. He quickly stood up and dashed towards the back. He rolled to the side, dissappearing from the monster's sight. Then it continued to assault the lab. Evan rushed. There was not much time. He would have to escape the ship quickly. It all smelled fishy, making Evan shut his nose again. But again he was rushing, so he ran forward. Then there was a boat with a motor, tied up to the Northern Lights with ropes. And there were tubes. Without thinking, Evan just jumped to the boat. He landed, taking out his pocket knife his dad gave him for emergency situations. He was about to cut the rope, when a pokeball fell down and a Mightyena came out from it. It bowled once, making his owner get distracted and turn his attention to his beloved dog.

"What now? We have to escape!"

Then the dog looked at Evan. It made a look telling him: "There are still others."

"But..." Evan never ever refused his best friend's request. He always didn't care too much about people, but Michaela always changed his thoughts. After thinking for a while, he said: "Okay. Let's wait until others get to the boat." He sat there with his Mightyena. "Wonder if everybody's okay..." - he said now.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    (OOC: If you haven't read my sign-up, please do!!)

Silver jolted awake, and the black wings extended from his back as he jumped up. Some guy knocked his door open and was getting everyone to abandon ship.

"ANYONE IN THERE?! ABANDON SHIP!" the boy shouted.

He jumped up and followed him.

"I'll help you get everyone out... Lets go!"

Both of them continue to get everyone to escape.

"Come on, move, move, move!"

Silver shouts in urgency. He didn't know why everyone had to abandon the ship, but he could sense the danger. They finally finish their round of knocking on every door. Silver walks over to where the escaping passengers waited. He turned to the boy he had helped with knocking on the doors. He urged him to get on the emergency boat.

"What are you waiting for, you have to get off of here!!!"

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn's heightened senses burst into his mind. He started to feel a deep cold inside him, something he knew came with Ice types. He stretched his hearing out and heard the flapping of giant wings. Suddenly, a explosion seemed to hit the ship and it was even colder. An Ice Beam, he thought. He returned Rapid to his ball and turned to the cute girl. "We need to see whats happening," he said.

Overhead he heard an intercom blare, almost like it was on cue. "Our ship is now being attacked by the legendary beast, Kyurem, all passengers please move to the ship deck. GET ON THE DINGHY AND SWIM FOR YOUR LIFE! That is all."

He turned back to the girl and her Arcanine, "So you coming?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu stared coldly at Chris. "Whatever experiments Chris is doing is probably not worth Chris's life. In fact, what kind of experiments is Chris doing anyways? They must be bad if it gets the rage of a legendary pokemon such as Kyurem."

Miharu and Gallade jumped backwards as an ice beam hit where they were standing a second ago. Several ice beams flew towards Chris and Meganium.

Bishamon, Defense Tactic I!

Bishamon nodded, before teleporting in front of Chris and the Meganium. His hands then glowed white as he "smacked" the ice beams out of the ways. Brick Break. Bishamon looked at the cloud and tried to telepathically communicate with Kyurem.

Kyurem-sama, why are you attacking the ship?

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Kyurem-sama, why are you attacking the ship?

The legendary beast ignored the green pokemon and created a cloud of ice around him. Then the whole area was colder than it was before as he flung hundreds of ice shards towards the ship.

"What does he want from me?!" Chris cried as he rolled to one side, dodging one of the shards. One of the sharper ones hit the hull and water started to seep into it. The ship started to sink.

"Everybody's out." Lysander told the boy who helped him, "The boat's on the ship deck we have to go now!"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "So you coming?"

Nichole returned Sam as quick as she could. She knew the water wasn't going to do her Arcanine any good if they were going to have to swim for their lives.

"Aw and here we were just getting started," she said with a nervous laugh. She turned to the cute boy and nodded.

"Let's get going!"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver ran with Lysander to the boat, while concealing his odd colored Quilava in his hooded jacket, zipped up. The waters looked rough, and he couldn't let the little Quilava go through that. Silver's wings twitched with anxiety as they finally got to the escape boat. He waited for Lysander to get on before climbing in after him. He sat at the ready, ready to cut the rope, but waiting.

"Are you sure EVERYONE is off yet? Are there other escape boats?"

He looked to Lysander to answer his questions.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu glanced at Chris. "Did Chris not just say that Kyurem is here due to the fact of experiments?"

Bishamon glanced at Miharu. Master, Kyurem-sama is not responding to my questionsi

Miharu sighed. We will get answers later. For right now, we have to distract Kyurem from attacking the ship long enough so others can get away. Miharu paused slightly. How many people are left on the ship?

Because of the chaos, I cannot really tell. I know that there are at least seven humans discarding us and Chris.

Miharu hummed in reply while dodging another ice shard. Does Bishamon know where they all are?

Bishamon could see where Miharu was going with this. Master wanted to know if I could teleport all of the humans still stuck on the ship to the nearest and largest piece of ice or to a boat.

Miharu nodded. Exactly Bishamon.

Because of the confusion, I cannot really tell where everyone is. Plus, with the attacks that Kyurem-sama is giving us, well Chris and Meganium, I would probably lose my concentration. Sorry master.

Miharu waved the apology off. It is fine Bishamon. What I want to know is, why does one bring a Grass type with them if they know that they are going to a place where it is cold? Grass types do not really like cold places at all...I can understand a fire type...

I don't know master.

Miharu and Bishamon continued to dodge any incoming attacks heading their way.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    The girl laughed after she returned her pokemon, "Let's get going!" she said. He nodded and ran out the doorway. Looking down a long corridor, he picked up his speed, occasionally checking to see if the girl was following.

That scientist better have a good reason for us all ready getting attacked, he thought. His seemingly heightened senses led him into another corridor and into another until he found a girl, the scientist, a Gallade, and a Meganium all deflecting ice beams, mainly the Gallade. A grass pokemon? he thought. Why the hell would someone bring it here to this place. He ran out towards the group. "Need help!" he yelled to them, releasing Rapid. He looked into the sky, finally able to see the snow-white ice dragon, Kyurem.

There's another legendary I've seen, he thought, but why is it attacking us?

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Lysander didn't get on the boat, not yet.

Anubis return to me.

And in a few seconds the Lucario appeared right next to him, tilting his head. *What is it?*

"Stay with me, I don't want to lose you here." Lysander said as he ran towards the girl with the Gallade, "We gotta go, the ship won't last long."

I'm gonna lose my life if I don't do anything...but they're here...it's risky...but I guess I'll have to do it. Chris thought and took a deep breath, "Meganium, Flamethrower!"

"What?!" Lysander cried, "Meganium can't use a fire move, Chris you nuts?!"

But Lysander stopped as the Meganium generated a ball of fire from his mouth and fired a hot beam of magma towards the Kyurem.

*M-Master that is not possible!*

I know, Anubis.But it happened...

The Kyurem was pushed back by a few metres and was angrier than ever. He opened his mouth and let go black pulse waves from it like a tornado.

"Dragon Pulse!" Lysander panicked, "Anubis dodge!"

Anubis didn't have to do anything, though. He tilted his head to the right and the waves missed him. But he didn't notice the waves hitting a gas tank behind, creating a large explosion that blasted Lysander away.

"You two, go onto the boat!" Chris commanded, "NOW!"

"We're not leaving you here." Lysander said calmly as Anubis nodded.

"My experiments are on this boat! I am not leaving it!" Chris shouted, "Meganium more fire power!"

The Maganium took a deep breath and fired an even stronger flamethrower attack, but it couldn't reach the Kyurem as a layer of frost blocked it's way.

"GO NOW!" Chris pushed Lysander and Miharu away from him, and Lysander nodded as he ran towards the boat. The others were waiting.

*Gallade, we must go now* Anubis talked to him through telepathy as he followed his master

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu glanced at both of the boys that appeared. One of them had the Lucario that just evolved while the other one had a Gyarados. Both pokemon brought on fond memories of her pokemon back in Pallet Town.

"Nah, I think we are fine with battling a legendary pokemon without 'boy with Gyarados's' help," stated Miharu sarcastically.

Miharu watched with slight confusion and dawning horror when the Meganium used Flamethrower. This is...

Bishamon and Miharu shared a look. They now knew what the "experiments" were.

Chris pushed the boy with the Lucario away and yelled at them to go.

*Gallade, we must go now,* said the Lucario to Bishamon, although with Miharu's close connections to Lucario, she could hear as well.

Lucario, go on ahead. We have some...new business. Do not worry about us, we have been through worse, replied Bishamon. Plus, I have my master's orders. Not following through will tarnish my honor.

Miharu glared at Chris, but glanced at Bishamon. This man is not worth our questions at all. It is easy to tell what this man has done. Bishamon, it is time to go.

Bishamon bowed at Miharu. As you wish Master.

"If Chris is still alive after this ordeal," started Miharu, "he had better wish he will never meet me again."

Miharu turned around and started walking for the boat.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver flew back, using his wings, which he rarely used, to stand by Lysander and the rest who face the giant beast who attacks the ship. He holds his arm in front of them, motioning for them to stop attacking.

"Everyone get on the boat, NOW!"

His purple eyes burning like fire, matching his voice, with intensity in them both. He was serious about this.

"We'll handle this, just go!!!"

He unzipped his white hoodie and the odd colored Quilava jumped out.

"If anything happens, I'll just fly back to the boat!"

He rushed forward at Kyurem, flying, holding Quilava close in his arms. He dodged and spun to avoid ice shards and blizzards. Quilava spat flames at him while they flew. Silver flew in front of him and Quilava created his own kind of devastating attack. The memory of training came up in Silver's head.

"Garchomp, use draco meteor!" A boy was commanding. Garchomp agreed and focused her energy into her center, up to her mouth. She fired a ball of dragon-like energy, and it split into a hundred small meteors of power that came crashing into the ground. Silver walked over to the boy, who also had black wings, but his hair was golden-blond, his eyes bright blue, but other than that, they looked almost the same. "Hey Gold!" Silver smiled as he walked up to his brother, who was training Garchomp. He let Quilava hop down from his shoulder, and he smiled. "Nice Draco Meteor, but look what move we just made!"

Silver opened his eyes and tossed Quilava up to the air, clear above Kyurem, the ship, everything. Quilava spun rapidly in the sky, turning to a flame wheel attack. He spun so rapidly that he seemed to float there, and he created a fire blast as he spun. He looked like a small blue sun, a shining ball of bright blue flames. The ball seemed to shrink, and split into thousands, literally thousands, of fire blasts. They all fell in a circular pattern, obviously an imitation of draco meteor, but there were many more, stronger blasts that fell. They all hit Kyurem with excessive force, knocking him over, and he falls to the ocean floor. Silver caught the Quilava as he was falling and flew back down to the ship, which was halfway sunk.

He stared in complete seriousness at those who were still on the ship.

"What did I tell you??? Get to the escape boat!!!"

His wings fidgeted, he was getting a bit frustrated.

"This boat has about five minutes before it sinks completely. We have maybe ten minutes before Kyurem wakes up! Everyone get on the boat, Chris go get your experiments or whatever it is you need! Get what you need from the boat and HURRY!!!"

He stood, feet firmly planted on the deck, even while it's rocking and starting to sink slowly.

"I won't leave this ship until everyone else is off!"

He zipped his hoodie back up, Quilava's head sticking out of the neck hole in the jacket, his head nuzzled under Silver's, protected from the water that splashed up on the ship.

Last edited:

TiTaN.JuStIn

Years
    Evan was surprised to see a boy jump towards the boat and land near him. He didn't seem to notice Evan and Michaela and asked someone:

"Are you sure EVERYONE is off yet? Are there other escape boats?"

The person who he was talking to seemed familiar to Evan. He tried to remember who could it be, but because of the thought of dying in this fowl place, he just ignored it and talked to the boy who was near him. This person was wearing a white hood jacket and Evan could see white hair. He seemed mysterious. Who is this?

Then Evan noticed something which seemed like wings. The boy could fly. As soon as that thought came to him, he flew towards the others, who were trying to fight against the legendary beast, Kyurem. Evan could hear shouts from the distance. So it seemed like all of them were in the deck. EVan couldn't just sit there and watch. He didn't care about others, but someone always persuaded him to help these people. It was Michaela. She always made changes in Evan's heart. Because of her, Evan was never a bad person. Even to her, he never was a bad person. Evan slowly stood up, deciding what to do. He then jumped from the boat and dashed towards the crowd, standing there. When the distance was about 50 metres, he suddenly shouted with a voice he never had. It was a very loud voice, unlike to his original quiet voice.

"GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!! QUICK!!! GO TO THE BOAT!!!"

Then he dashed back with his knife tightly held. In seconds, he already reached the boat and jumped towards it, landing near to his best friend. He still held his pocket knife, ready to cut the rope as soon as all of them were in the boat.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver watched as the boy jumped back to the boat, and he waited for the others to do the same.

Surely they would curious about my wings... Well now isn't the time, and I'm sure they know that.

He stood at the end of the deck, watching the ocean from over the railing.

Gold... Where are you right now...?

He shook the thought. He probably could sense the danger, and realize that Silver was in the center of it. Even so, flying here could take days, and he probably knows that Silver can take care of himself just fine. He hunched over the railing and side, his arms crossed on top of the rail, and his head laying on one of his arms, the Quilava's resting on the other. Silver sighed, and looked at his little Quilava.

"I shouldn't have brought you to such a dangerous place..."

The Quilava smiled and nuzzled Silver's cheek. He obviously wanted to be here. Silver smiled and sat on the rail, Quilava in his lap, and Silver pets him calmly.

We can survive anything, as long as we're together!

The boy and his Quilava had the same thought, that they would make it together. He closed his eyes and sensed where everyone was. Most of them were on the boat already, with the one boy, his knife ready, waiting to cut the rope. But there were still some of them on the ship, gathering what they needed. Silver sensed the danger rising, as the ship was sinking.

"This thing is gonna be down under in about three more minutes, hurry!"

He continued petting Quilava, trying not to let his lack of patience get the best of him.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    (OCC: You guys are gonna leave Chris and go on the boat)

"We can't wait for Chris!" Lysander gulped as the ship was sinking faster and faster. Chris went back into his lab, but hadn't come out since.

"Everyone onto the boat!" Lysander and Anubis jumped onto the little boat and waited for Miharu, the one with the Arcanine and the one with the Gyarados to come. Then he could cut the rope.

"Hurry you guys!" The boat started to tilt to one side, making a 35degree angle.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Years
    So it seemed like everyone were in the boat. An angel like boy helped everyone get to the boat. Even the boy, who had a Lucario, was aboard. But many other people still didn't get out from the chaos. Evan felt pity, as he still held the knife. His hand started to shake furiously because of fear. So, they are all leaving Chris and his crew? And then what will happen. So there was no time. Evan heard the angel-boy say to one of the people on the boat.

"Cut it..."

Now, they were going to leave the ship. There were 2 ropes tied to the ship which held the boat. With final thoughts, he said to Lysander:

"I'll cut one. You cut the other."

Evan went to the rope. He knew that if they didn't cut the rope at the same time, the boat would lose balance, threatening everybody's lives in the boat. Well, except the angel-boy. He took a deep breath and said:

"We cut at the same time. At three. One, two, three!"

And he swung the knife as hard as possible, slicing the rope.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "Nah, I think we are fine with battling a legendary pokemon without 'boy with Gyarados's' help," stated the girl with the Gallade. He knew she was joking but within seconds they were both looking at the Meganium. How the hell? he thought, so these are his experiments he was yelling about.

He turned again to see the girl's Gallade and another guy's Lucario talking. He quickly told Gyarados to use Flamethrower as the girl and guy walked off. Maybe it is time to go, he thought. He decided and ran after, directing his pokemon to hold some cover. Where's the girl with the Arcanine? he thought.

Back