• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aurora Borealis [PG-14]

Do you like this RP?

• Total voters

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Nichole raced alongside the boy with the gyarados, hoping that they were going to survive this round. As they turned a corner and saw the Gallade and Meganium, she released Sam from his pokeball, knowing how she was going to need him. But within seconds of analyzing the situation, Sam had frozen in his tracks. There, right before them, fighting the other two pokemon, was a gigantic, ice dragon pokemon.

Though Nichole had no idea what the pokemon was called, she knew what was going through Sam's head. Her mind flashed back to the run in they had had a couple years ago. Sam had fought to save another pokemon from the terror of another legendary, Articuno, and had failed. It was a long battle, and though he had the strength of fire type moves on his side, he had been overpowered, and the other pokemon had died.

Now, facing a situation similar to the magnitude of the one before, Sam was paralyzed in fear.

"Sam!" Nichole shouted, "come on! We have to leave and go to the lifeboat!" She took out the doglike pokemon's pokeball and returned him. But Sam fought her and wouldn't go back. "Now's not the time! We have to get out of here!" Nichole pleaded with her Arcanine. "Sam please.... I know what you're thinking! We all can escape this time. Suicune is the one who needs us!" Sam finally snapped out of his nightmare at the cries of his trainer. He turned to her and woofed softly. "Thatta boy," she said, then redirected her attention to the situation at hand. She looked up and saw the cute boy from earlier, and ran toward him, Sam behind her.

"Hey!" she shouted, "sorry I'm late for all the fun."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "Hey!" the Arcanine girl shouted, "sorry I'm late for all the fun."

"Ya," he said, "We need to get off the ship though, come on!" He started toward the side of the ship, Rapid still covering them with Flamethrower. As he turned the corner he saw the dinghy with several people on it. He turned to look if the girl was with him and jumped in.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    "Everyone, hold on tight!"

His voice returned to a timid, quiet tone. His hand glowed bright blue and he swung it at the rope, the same time as the other was cut. The boat hit the water roughly and splashed seawater into the boat. Silver covered his Quilava with his hoodie, keeping him warm and dry. As the boat slowly drifted in the water, tilting with the waves, Silver's wings twitched before folding behind his back. He went to the corner and sat down quietly, facing the edge of the boat, watching the water. He unzipped his jacket and Quilava layed in his lap, while Silver petted him quietly. Silver's back was facing everyone, his black wings obvious. He petted his Quilava quietly, watching the waves...

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Lysander and Anubis watched as the ship dissapeared into the cold water and gulped.

*Master, Chris-*

"I know. Chris..." Lysander said sadly, "But I wonder what happened to his Meganium. Did you see him use flamethrower too, Anubis?"

Anubis thought for a while and nodded *I do not think it is possible, Master*

Lysander nodded, but decided not to think about it, as it wasn't important. They were on a stupid dinghy, in the middle of the arctic ocean, and there was nothing they can do about it.

"Bring us to the layer of ice over there." Lysander pointed to the left. There was land, made of ice, but it was flat and smooth enough.

Anubis nodded and pushed the boat towards the ice by firing Aura Spheres at the opposite direction, like a thruster.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver looked at the glacier we were moving towards. He looked down at Quilava, who nuzzled into him. He smiled for a second and continued petting Quilava. He looked at his wing, picking a feather out that was already detatched, but just stuck. He took the feather and put it over his left ear.He like to play a game. Counting how long until someone finally says something about his wings.

So far, the whole cruise... Amazing. I know they saw me flying when we faced Kyurem... Still no one says anything...

He couldn't help but smile a little. Humans are very ignorant. Or maybe they felt it akward to talk about. He sighed. For almost his whole life his only friends were Gold, and Gold's Garchomp, and Quilava. He looked down and whispered to the Quilava.

"Even when I'm most lonely, you stay with me, no matter what..."

He hugged his Quilava and held him close in his arms.

"I'll never let anyone seperate us..."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu had gotten onto the boat and watched at the boy with the black wings flew onto the boat as well. Everyone, aside from Chris, had gotten on the rescue boat and they were now moving onto a piece of ice. Miharu glanced at the boy with the black wings. They sort of reminded her of the Maximum Ride novels, although with his powers, it was slightly obvious what he was. Well, who he was. Miharu began checking Gallade over, seeing if he was injured at all from the fight. There wasn't a scratch on him, all they had really done was dodge all incoming attacks or bat away several Ice Beams. Miharu knew that one had to battle cautiously against a legendary pokemon. They could get angry very easily, although it was quite possible that Kyurem was already angry by the time he/she reached the ship. Miharu sighed slightly. One more legendary to be checked off. First Isshu legendary pokemon too. How lucky of her. Miharu couldn't help but overhear what Lucario, Anbuis, had said to Lysander.

"It is very possible for one to make their pokemon learn a move that is not possible or does not exist," Miharu stated coolly. Bishamon started having an angry aura as well. They were both thinking of their teammate, a shiny Gengar who was experimented on, was forcibly evolved, and was given several moves that do not exist.

Miharu glanced at the boy with black wings. "So, Angel-san, thanks for the help. Although, Kyurem, or perhaps Arceus, may be very 'upset'." Her voice was lighter than it was when she made her comment on experiments. In fact, she seemed like she didn't have a care in the world, her body was completely relaxed and there wasn't a hint on her facial expression or body language that she had just come up against a legendary pokemon and survived. Or that her ship had sunken and had almost taken her down with it.

Hmm...this sort of reminds me of the Titanic, although with survivors. A lot more survivors.

I suppose Kyurem-sama is an iceberg then?
    questioned Bishamon blandly.

Miharu blinked, envisioned Kyurem as an iceberg that shoots off Ice Beams at a ship that looked like the Titanic, and started to laugh. It was just a laugh full of pure amusement. There wasn't even a hint of it being hysterical. After twenty seconds or so, the laugh winded down to a slight chuckle. Bishamon smiled slightly at hearing his trainer laugh.

Score one for me.

Miharu's chuckles died down. I will give Bishamon that one, but watch out.

I'm so scared master.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver felt a bit startled as Miharu called him "Angel-san". He wasn't sure about her tone, because frankly, it sounded like sarcasm.

Hmph... Guess it didn't take long for someone to notice...

He sighed, his wings twitching with anxhiety and he replied to her, but he still faced the ocean, petting his Quilava. His voice was gentle, innocent, angelic...

"Was it that obvious? Did my wings give me away?"

He had a lighthearted tone, that matched his purple eyes. It seemed like a silly topic to talk about. He then decided to move it to the current danger; Kyurem.

"We only knocked him out... He's got about... Seven minutes or so before he wakes. Surely he'll understand, he did attack the ship first, right?"

Silver laughed, if only a little bit. He was pretty serious though, because lives of humans AND Pokemon were in danger.

"Any clue why he attacked anyways?"

Silver scratched his Quilava's chin, and he really seemed to enjoy it. Quilava was joyfully nuzzling his hand. He glanced at Miharu, the one speaking to him. His eyes glowed in quiet, gentle, calm purple, a very soothing shade of purple. His white hair he pushed out of his left eye so it only covered the right one. The feather was still on his ear as well. He started picking some ruffled or damaged feathers off of his wings.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu smirked at Angel-san. "Yes, the wings did help. And the flying. And the power."

And your high IQ master.

That as well.

Miharu scowled at where the boat was. "The reason why Kyurem attacked...this is a theory here, is because Chris did some kind of experiment that had gotten him/her pissed, or Arceus pissed and Kyurem was just a 'messenger of death'." Miharu paused slightly. "Any other theories? Or does anyone have an idea of what we should do?"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver sighed and stared at whatever wreckage was left from the ship.

"That makes sense... Well, he won't be down for long. We need to get somewhere he won't follow us..."

He nuzzled his Quilava and held him close, petting him, although the blue flames on Quilava's head and bottom weren't burning him.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Lysander stepped out of the dinghy once they arrived and shivered. It was much colder here, god.

"Maybe Chris is dead already." Lysander told them both then looked at Anubis. The Lucario understood and started to scan the area for Chris's aura, but after five minutes, there wasn't any. Anubis shrugged and Lysander turned back to them, "I guess we're stuck here. We'll need a shelter for the time being."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver sighed as he sensed something. Gold was coming.

Ugh, brother, why did you come? I'm not in danger, and I can handle myself fine!

His wings twitched in axhiety. Gold would get here in about an hour or so... Silver got out of the boat, watching Lysander and the Lucario searching for something. He sighed and cuddled his Quilava, who was now in Silver's jacket. If they ever needed fire, Quilava's blue flames burn hotter than any other... Quilava yawned and looked at the Lucario curiously...

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
    The ship. Its wreckage was slowly sinking in the open sea. Evan watched the ship with worry and fear. What if he left something there? What if they will die because of this sudden assault? 'I wish this didn't happen.' - Evan thought. The boat was slowly moving towards the ice, the Lucario shooting Aura spheres towards the opposite direction. It was slowly moving towards the white land, where only hunger and cold was waiting for him. Evan started to shiver, because of the temperature fall. A woman was dicussing with the angel-boy about the reason of the catastrophe. Of course Evan didn't have any ideas why Kyurem attacked the ship. He just stared at them with no thoughts.

The boat finally reached the ice. Before going out from the boat, Evan checked his bag to check if he left anything in his cabin. Actually, he didn't check his bag before he arrived to the Northern Lights. His dad just gave him the ready backpack for him. First, there was the pokeball. Then there were 3 t-shirts, a metalic bottle which contained warm water, biscuits, a chocolate bar, a map for Northern Lights, a plastic bottle containing water, ropes and his diary. Then he checked his pockets. A pocket knife, a lighter, a pack of cigars which he hid from his dad and a cellphone. He immediately checked his cellphone. It wasn't working. Evan lost hope of getting rescued from this place. If the cellphone doesn't work, that means he would have to wait for a ship to come and rescue him. 'But that would take ages!' - he thought to himself. Then a sudden wave of cold rushed through his body. He needed a place to cover. He checked the land nearby. All he could see was white snow and ice. He took out his metalic bottle to warm himself a little bit. Evan drank the water, feeling how the warmth go through his throat into his body. He put it back, taking the backpack. He went out from the boat, checking the place around him. Evan hoped that he would be able to find the shelter before he got frozen.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver saw that Evan had now got off of the ship too, and searched his bag of his belongings.

Hm, good idea,

he thought. He checked his pockets, everything he could possibly have on him. He had many concealed blades; two katar knives, two hidden-blades attached to his wrists, and two kukri knives. As well as a multitude of throwing knives, and a bow and arrows he had handcrafted himself while on the ship. He had about twenty arrows or so. What else does he have? Besides his powers, of course. He had a decently filled bag of Quilava Food. That is definitely worth keeping, for his Pokemon's sake... He searched for anything else.

Let's see... Uh... Hm... two sandwiches from the ship I was saving for later... And a cantine of hot sweet tea. Oh, and some tea leaves and sugar.

So he has his weapons, sandwiches, Pokemon food, and hot tea, as well as ingredients to make more tea. This will only last for so long.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Nichole sighed as the dinghy slowly drifted away from the wreckage. What a trip she thought. She looked around her at the few others who had made it to the dinghy. She recognized the boy with the Lucario and the trainer he had battled. She smiled politely, but she knew that deep down they were as nervous as she was.

"I have no idea why Kyreum attacked us..." she said, perplexed. She stepped out of the dinghy as they reached their icy destination. "But we definetly need to find shelter." She released Sam out of his pokeball and began to look around the area for a place to make a cave. "If anyone else has a pokemon with fire type moves we can create a cave out of the ice," she said to the others.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Anubis, find a spot that has the thickest layer of ice.

Anubis's ears twitched as he heard his master's command, and walked around the icy land. At last, he stopped and nodded.

"Good," Lysander replied, "Anyone has a fire type?!"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver put his things away and stepped forward.

"I do!"

Silver looked down at Quilava.

"You know what do do..."

The Quilava nodded determinedly and started flame charge, running and melting a cave, big enough for everyone. His blue-fire equivalent of a volt tackle was beautiful to look at.

"Good job!"

Silver smiled and Quilava jumped back in his jacket. Silver nuzzled the Quilava and smiled.

"Anything else...?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu sighed before getting off of the boat and onto the ice. She made a mental map of what she had on her. Luckily, she was paranoid. She had enough food rations to last a month, although for this amount of people, it might be able to last two week. She did have other camping supplies, couple of tents and sleeping bags. Also, she had multitude of weapons on her person. Miharu checked her pokenav to see if there was any signal. No luck, apparently.

"Where do we go on from here?" questioned Miharu. Several posters flashed by. "I remembered see something about another ship heading this way next month, which means that we have to survive for this month or we are screwed. Perhaps we should gather all of our equipment and see how long we can survive using the limited amount of equipment we have. We have an unlimited supply of water, however. All we really need is food."

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "She's right." Lysander pointed out, then noticed three empoleon, playing in the ice and snow, "And the water here may not be drinkable."

We're eating POKEMON?

Lysander hopped into the cave and examined it carefully. It was stable enough, and it was big enough to hold everyone inside.

"I-I made it!" Chris said, panting as he got off his own little dinghy and stepped onto the ice. The trainers were nowhere to be seen, so they were probably very far away. He walked until he stopped before an iceburg. It was his own science lab, and nobody else knew about it, well, except for his own team of scientists. He pressed a white button on the iceburg, and the iceburg split open, revealling a hole inside. He jumped in, eager to regroup with his old scientific buddies.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver smiled as he saw the Empoleon playing in the snow.

"If they can survive here for a lifetime, I bet we could last a single month..."

Silver mumbled to Quilava, who smiled and snuggled closer in the jacket, peering out at the people who had ended up with them. Silver smiled and plucked one of his wing feathers, and placed it over the Quilava's ear, where it rested peacefully. Silver's head tilted as he smiled down at his pokemon. The feather began to glow a faint pale blue.

Gold is on his way...

Silver glanced at the sky every few minutes or so, but the skies were still empty. Silver sat down, grabbed a block of ice, and his Kukri knives, and began to carve into the block of ice, sculpting with both knives simultaneously. He was an expert dual-blader, so he could do pretty much anything with two knives at once. Quilava watched quietly, entertained by Silver's blade-work on the sculpture.

Back