• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awww, but I studdied!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It depends on the length of the test.
    If its something like 10-60 questions, i don't even bother studying.
    but if its something big then I'll try to study, seeing as how my next big test is the U.S constitution test.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I hardly EVER study for tests and I still do great :P... but maybe I should start XD

Years
  • My extent of studying is reading over some notes the day of the exam. o_o;; I rarely have to study more for a test... although, sometimes, I should. >>;;

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I've never studied properly, I usually just read over a few things the day before (or most of the time on the day, or like ten minutes before) the test. And I've always been that way. I don't need to I still pass the exams, and almost every exam I take I pass very well. I know this is probably the wrong mentality to have, but I just thyink that studying is not worth the extra wrok when I would probably only get a few more marks (and on VERY rare occasions a higher grade) than if I didn't.

Years
  • I never study. ^^;

I sometimes say I would study, but then later on at night, I forget to study. Most of the time, I get passing grades on tests. ;P

~A.R

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I usually take the night before and morning of a test to study. But sometimes it doesn't help. In Elementary and Middle School, I could pass tests in a breeze. But as the difficulty of school increases, so do the tests with it.

But I usually do better when I tutor with a teacher. I had all straight C's in Civics and Economics all year long. But I went to some tutoring sessions before the final exam and I got an A on the exam, pulling my final grade to a B :)

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • It just depends on what test/exam it is. If it's just a simple Latin vocab test that's easy, I don't revise at all and get marks in the high 20s out of 30. School exams, I read my exercise book for five minutes give up and watch TV and I do fine. GCSE exams, I get paranoid read my whole exercise book and I've done well so far.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Wow. Yeah, a lot of high school students don't study, as I see here :P

It definitely changes in college. I'm only at a community college for a year before I transfer and yet still I find myself needing to look over notes (or at the very least take detailed notes in the first place) a couple times. Speaking of which I think I have an Anthropology test to be reading up for O_o...

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I use to study while listening to music because it would help me remember~

But then they banned MP3's from the exam halls, so after that I had trouble studying.

And.. I'm also a really bad procastinator. :x

So now I never study. D:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I started to change my habit of studying first before everything, so now I am getting better grades if I do that, so yes I do study.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I always study for a test if it's a big one, if not I just do a quick review but if its math, then I study like crazy, also they say you shouldn't study on the last day, because it causes you're brain to panic.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Well I never study, and get CP (Commended Performance) every time, and when I do study I just forget everything and do horrible. O.O

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I usually take the night before and morning of a test to study. But sometimes it doesn't help. In Elementary and Middle School, I could pass tests in a breeze. But as the difficulty of school increases, so do the tests with it.

But I usually do better when I tutor with a teacher. I had all straight C's in Civics and Economics all year long. But I went to some tutoring sessions before the final exam and I got an A on the exam, pulling my final grade to a B :)

Says Mr. 94 % for math ;3

My studying for a certain course depends. Like, when it's something that I like alot, like umh, History
    or so, I don't need to study a lot for it because I always pay neatly attention in class.:3 I can be such a teacher's pet sometimes

But it's a whoole different story with, just say maths or anything that has to do with science.
    I don't like the subject, therefore I get distracted very easily and before I know it we have this
    BIG test and then I realize that I have never heard off almost half of those terms before. :x

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • In my old school, way back in the Philippines, I never study. I had this sand that test are supposed to test our current knowledge so studying is a form of cheating.xD

I always pass, though in common test, at maths, I always fail, though surprisingly, at exams, not ONCE did I fail. I get a C in maths. SOMETIMES.

But in this new school, I men where I'm currently subsiding, I study. D:

For some odd reason, was put in an Express Stream, which means I am above Normal students, so ofcourse, the questions are much challenging.

Anyways, I try to study at every free time have on school hours. Which means recess, and maybe I will pass maybe I am not. Though we only have 2 exams, Mid-Year Exams and Year-End Exams. Surprisingly, due to my low grades in common test in all subjects, I expected that I'll failed. (since I'm not used to the school since I'm new) But I didn't. Yay!

Anyways, now I'm totally cramming. Okay I lied. I'll cram a day before the exam. :3

I sure hope I get to Express Stream again next year, or else it will be 5 years in high-school. Normal/Technical Streams get to study for 5 years. DDD:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Before, I never studied since grade didn't matter before now, and I always passed with flying colors anyway.

Now that I actually care about my grades, I'm studying before every major test. I'm still passing them with flying colors. =P So I'm doing good in every subject except Math. Something you can't study for. x_x'

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Like several other people have said, the only studying I do is reading through my notes/the text book on the day of the test, and I've always gotten good grades by doing that, sooo :>

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • The only classes I study for are French (because I'm really bad at it) and American History (because I'm really bad at remember specific dates and names). Once upon a time I studied for math tests, but the task became too tedious and time consuming.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I never study on the day before a test cuz it puts me under pressure but I do study on the day of the test just quickly skimming thru, but I get so nervous on exams because they put so many trick questions that annoy me so much and then our teachers say "oh the exam will be really hard, if you want to get at least 60% you're gonna have to kill yourself from studying" that scares me.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • i usually study the night before the test even if i have more than a week to study
    and i always ace the test hehe

Back