• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    I thought Zorua isn't a legendary, The one you've said. And I think they should stop making Dragon user in Elite 4 (I've had enough!). Plus, This is the first Main Pokemon game that start in somewhere of USA. So they probably/have to add some American Pokemon creatures like Wargle and many more that hasn't reveal yet.
    Zorua IS'NT?I didn't know that!Plus,I'm only 15% American(I Get My Games From England,I'm partly from there,But I do NOT live there. So I don't know What the hell Wargle is.Plus,When the Hell Did I say DragonTypes?You can Read,Right?

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    @PschoJigglyPuff
    IDK.Dragon Types arent ALL Bad,And I don't know why,But Have an odd disliking against Dragon Haters.I thinks its because 4 Pokemon in my Best Team ever are Dragons(See Trainer Card Below.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
    I'm thinking The Champion will have Zoroark and Ononokusu/the pseudo-legend.
    The pseudo's usually dragon so, I'm going with mixed types.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    So Poison, Psychic, Rock, Steel, Fighting, Ghost are the types that available after the revealing of the gym leaders today. I think with the number of fighting types, I think an E4 member of that type is a given, possibly the last member. It's hard seeing a Poison type because of the lack this generation, but Steel and Psychic are a possibility. I'm still hoping N happens to be the champion although I think there's a small chance for that.

Last edited:

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
    If I had to guess the type of the Champion, I would say mixed. An ideal type for me, would be Rock. Why? Because in most regions (with Johto being the lone exception), Rock is the first "boss type". The first gym leader in most regions specializes in rock. I think for once the Champion, the final [main] boss in the game wielding the Rock type would an interesting mix-up.

Barring that, I wouldn't mind if the Champion focused more on a strategy than a typing. Say he specialized in having a nice sweeping team, or having a team dedicated to walling or stalling opponents. It'd be just as nice as him having a specialized type.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
    Zorua IS'NT?I didn't know that!Plus,I'm only 15% American(I Get My Games From England,I'm partly from there,But I do NOT live there. So I don't know What the hell Wargle is.Plus,When the Hell Did I say DragonTypes?You can Read,Right?

Yeah, I can read. Gosh, What a madness. Have you ever heard of Controlling your own temper? And I didn't even said that you've thought about a Dragon type for Elite Four. I'm saying enough of Dragon type, I don't Quote you for that either. So, I think you've misunderstanding for what I've said about Dragon type (I'm agree with other member said, Not you). So, Slow down already will ya.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    E4 and Champion ! (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Yus Serebii just updated with our E4 and Champ

https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

WOW...

EDIT : More details :O I cannot wait! Wow this is going to have the best Post Elite 4 ever!

You get to fight a legend team then you have to find 7 sages... and Oh! just read for your self :3

Perriechu

Years
    I was more surprised about the Post E4 :O

I can't wait for this game now :3

I was actually quite surprised about Belle, what about Cheren :O

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    7 Sages sound like a way better version of the Battle Frontier. Sounds awesome, I can't wait! And this sounds like to me by far the best Elite Four yet! Didn't expect Belle as the Champion. So I guess we'll see her change drastically throughout the story when you talk with her. And I wonder who the two rumored trainers at the end are...

Perriechu

Years
    What Im also bothered is that after the E4 a trainer has Zekrom and Zoroak

I wonder if he/she is unlocked after the sages :O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with the elite four discussion thread.

Back