• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Elite 4 and Champion Information (SPOILER ALERT)

Holy crap we have Elite 4 and Champion information...Look away if you don't want to see it...

Elite 1: Shikimi
    Type: Ghost
    Team: Desukan Lv. 48, Burunkeru Lv. 48, and Shandeera Lv. 50

Elite 2: Giima
    Type: Dark
    Team: Zuruzukin Lv. 48, Leparudusu Lv. 48, and Kirikizan Lv. 50

Elite 3: Katorena
    Type: Psychic
    Team: Rankurusu Lv. 48, Musharna Lv. 48, Shinbora Lv. 48, and Gochiruzeru Lv. 50

Elite 4: Renbu
    Type: Fighting
    Team: Nageki Lv. 48, Dageki Lv. 48, Roopushin Lv. 48, and Kojondo Lv. 50

Champion: Belle!!
    Type: Mixed
    Team: ???

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    How reliable is Pokejungle? They're saying there are 3 champions?

Umm... No Belle is the one and only Champion...

You fight 2 others after you are done with the Elite 4 and then after you beat those 2 (Team Plasma Leaders? Zekrom on one of their teams makes me believe that in Black TP catches Zekrom) then you find 7 sages (7 more Gym Leaders! With Ninja Skills! xD)

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    You can battle Cynthia during the Spring and Summer - so much for "no old characters."

PokeBeach said:
    Cynthia's Team - Spiritomb, Milotic, Garchomp, Lucario, Wargle, and Shiburudon. All are at Level 75 except for Garchomp, who is Level 77. She comes in Spring and Summer only, but you can battle her as much as you like.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Cynthia, she's a really cool dancer, Cynthia
    boogie to the groove now :D (ten points for whoever got the ref)
    but yeah, we battle cynthia :)

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    You can battle Cynthia during the Spring and Summer - so much for "no old characters."

Maybe the 7 Sages are

Red
    Green (The Male One aka Blue)
    Lance
    Steven
    Wallace
    Cynthia
    Oak

I would buy the game if it was something like that...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Maybe the 7 Sages are

Red
    Green (The Male One aka Blue)
    Lance
    Steven
    Wallace
    Cynthia
    Oak

I would buy the game if it was something like that...
    Sadly they already showed them and they were a group of old People so it isn't them though that would have been cool :D
    I'm glad to see Cynthia again :D

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013

Sadly they already showed them and they were a group of old People so it isn't them though that would have been cool :D
    I'm glad to see Cynthia again :D

It could be them in the future when they are old... Also wheres the image of them?

maybe Cynthia will have Isshu-ised her team!

Her team was revealed already she has
    Spiritomb, Milotic, Lucario, Wargle and Shiburodon Lv. 75 and Garchomp Lv. 77

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I was absolutely amazed to hear Cynthia makes an appearance, and better yet, that you can battle her. I adore Cynthia, she's by far my favorite Champion... so I love the fact she appears.

As for the E4 itself, LOVE the typings! Even more surprised to see a Sinnoh Frontier Brain appear in the listings. Very weird, wonder what that's about. I do like it though. And the Champion of Isshu being Belle is just weird. To me, she doesn't fit the whole "Champion" idea, especially considering the she's "somewhat unreliable and a bit of an airhead"... but I guess that's part of the surprise. I can't say I'm disappointed, just surprised. :D

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    I am actually very pleased by how this turned out to be like. :'3 I wished really hard that there wouldn't be any Dragon-trainers and there isn't. I wished that there would be once again a various type Champion who would be your rival and VOILÁ! The only thing that I am not happy is that for the fourth time already we have a Psychic-type Elite member. We've had Lorelei (basicly she was using Ice-type pokemon but to me they were Ice and Psychic type), Will, Lucian and now this new one that possibly is the woman from the Sinnoh's Battle Frontier. Anyhow I am very pleased and I love especially the new Dark-type user. XD MY FAVORITE ACTUALLY!

Bay

Years
    I was absolutely amazed to hear Cynthia makes an appearance, and better yet, that you can battle her. I adore Cynthia, she's by far my favorite Champion... so I love the fact she appears.

As for the E4 itself, LOVE the typings! Even more surprised to see a Sinnoh Frontier Brain appear in the listings. Very weird, wonder what that's about. I do like it though. And the Champion of Isshu being Belle is just weird. To me, she doesn't fit the whole "Champion" idea, especially considering the she's "somewhat unreliable and a bit of an airhead"... but I guess that's part of the surprise. I can't say I'm disappointed, just surprised. :D
    Heh, pretty much surprised too. I always thought Cheren would be the Champion. However, it could be a slight chance the champions are version exclusives, but haven't heard anything about that. One thing though is her Pokemon are like 20 levels higher than the Elite 4's Pokemon. D:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    OMG A dark type E4 member!! Knew there would be one since there wasn't a gym leader.

Surprised Belle is the champion though, and I am sooo happy you are able to verse Cynthia.

The Psychic lady is pretty.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think this is one of my favorite Elite Four teams so far. Nice line up of Pokemon, plus their character designs are all pretty cool, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to facing them, and usually I don't care much for the Elite Four past knowing how to beat them down. > >;

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    ok if the champions pokemon are such a high level how strong do you think the 7 sages will be......imagine 7 reds!!!!!!

King Gumball

Years
    ^^^^ Probably late 70's... They might get more poewerful as you verse them.

I like how there is a dark, ghost and Psychic all in a line. They are the most eerie of the pokemon types! And yay the Ghost girl has Shandeera!!

I am also surprised there are 3 girls and only 2 guys in the elite 4 this time around. And Yay for another African American, not that it is a big deal.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    I love the Dark and Fighting E4 dudes. :D They're both very hot.

The girls... couldn't care less. Cool, I guess.

I still think Belle is a useless weakling of a champion, though. Good to see Cynthia again, now THAT's a female champion, not this dumb teenage bimbo. In my eyes Belle is no competition and shall never be; from the beginning till the end of the game, she is, as far as I'm concerned, some silly country girl who got to be champion by the combined factors of a little skill, a lot of luck, and being in the right place at the right time. If she were real and I met her I'd be like, "LOL! You call yourself a champion? Looking like that? A Gochiruzeru has better fashion sense, and she's as ugly as a beehive!" and get her angry lolo.

Then I'd kick her ass in the battlefield and lol as she cries and runs away, because I am mean and evil like that, just like a Smuglord. >:3

King Gumball

Years
    I love the Dark and Fighting E4 dudes. :D They're both very hot.

The girls... couldn't care less. Cool, I guess.

I still think Belle is a useless weakling of a champion, though. Good to see Cynthia again, now THAT's a female champion, not this dumb teenage bimbo. In my eyes Belle is no competition and shall never be; from the beginning till the end of the game, she is, as far as I'm concerned, some silly country girl who got to be champion by the combined factors of a little skill, a lot of luck, and being in the right place at the right time. If she were real and I met her I'd be like, "LOL! You call yourself a champion? Looking like that? A Gochiruzeru has better fashion sense, and she's as ugly as a beehive!" and get her angry lolo.

Then I'd kick her ass in the battlefield and lol as she cries and runs away, because I am mean and evil like that, just like a Smuglord. >:3

LOL

Yeah it is nice to know though that you can kick her ass and de throne her as the champion. She is no champion quality I agree, Cynthia is the most champion like so far! Even more so than Wallace and Lance I think.

I wish it were like FR and LG where there was the champion who got beat and then your rival, and you beat him/her and make them cry and feel bad :)

Back