• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

The Red Chain

I'm digging the fact that the Elite 4 all have types that I love : Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Fighting.

Instead of the Dark/Psychic/Fighting starters I wanted so much, I get it in the Elite 4. Not much, but it'll do. <3 I am extremely happy that we have a ton more stuff to do after the Elite 4 and the Champion. 7 sages? Now that sounds pretty freakin' awesome to me. Old men though.. eh. I was kinda hoping it would be 7 of the past protagonists & rivals or something. But I guess you can't expect youth with the word "sage" in the mix.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Im sorry i dissagree with the people who says bella doesnt look like a champion

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh I just read that the Psychic girl is the partner of that Frontier Brain guy in Platinum! HOW COOOOOLLL!! so she can battle and she actually lives in Isshu!

Amazing little gaps are always filled in pokemon which is why I love it so so much.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Your second rival (Belle) is the champion? That's surprising. We didn't get our Dark Gym leader, but at least we get another Dark E4 member. Also, it's good to battle Cynthia again.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Im sorry i dissagree with the people who says bella doesnt look like a champion

Why sorry? It's your opinion. You're entitled to it. You own it, in fact. Don't be sorry! So you like Belle, and you think she's fitting for a champion. That's nothing to be sorry about, it's just your opinion.
    I don't agree with it at all, but hey, that's the way it goes. XD Disagreeing with someone's views is nothing that anyone ought to be ashamed or hesitant to talk about. Haters gonna hate, right?

King Gumball

Years
  • It is weird how all of the E4 members have the same leveled pokemon.... That will make them quite easy to beat. And they are on low levels too.

King Gumball

Years
  • Yes but remember HGSS E4 had to be lower leveled because there were 2 regions in one, other wise when you get to Kanto your pokemon will be way too high levels and the Kanto E4 would have to be in 80's and 90's.

EDIT: NEW UPDATE:The E4 are more powerful when you rematch them and there is a new champion to replacec Belle on the second time.

Years
  • Yes but remember HGSS E4 had to be lower leveled because there were 2 regions in one, other wise when you get to Kanto your pokemon will be way too high levels and the Kanto E4 would have to be in 80's and 90's.

EDIT: NEW UPDATE:The E4 are more powerful when you rematch them and there is a new champion to replacec Belle on the second time.

True, true. ^^

Does it say who it is? It can't be Cynthia as you already fight her.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011

True, true. ^^

Does it say who it is? It can't be Cynthia as you already fight her.

It's some new guy named Adeku. I'm guessing he is the one with Zoroark because he certainly sports a similar hairstyle. So that leaves at least one more unknown trainer after the Elite Four...

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    the elite four are easy to beat, they have four Pokemons instead of five
    they aren't very challenging like D/P/Pt

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's great to see cynthia!~ I hope she has even better battle music this time too! :3!~

The Elite 4 Looks awsome! Im a bit suprised Belle is the champion!~

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
  • I wonder if the Elite Four will get upgrades in future battles like in HG/SS...Although there's quite a large gap in levels between the Champion and the rest of the Elite Four.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • A party of four seems kinda strange, but for the rematches they have a party of five with pokemon from previous generations with levels around 70. Yeah, and that Adeku guy is the new champion. Almost seems like the fist time through the E4 is just a warm-up.

And is the Psychic E4 member Caitlan like some sites are suggesting?

Last edited:

King Gumball

Years
  • A party of four seems kinda strange, but for the rematches they have a party of five with pokemon from previous generations with levels around 70. Yeah, and that Adeku guy is the new champion. Almost seems like the fist time through the E4 is just a warm-up.

And is the Psychic E4 member Caitlan like some sites are suggesting?

Yes she is. Which is really cool

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • The new champion is uber-hot. I want him for myself. >:3 Also, he seems to favour Bug Pokemon (has Agiruda, Shubarugo, Urugamosu) which is a major bonus in my opinion.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I actually like that there's a new Champion besides Belle. Atleast it gets interesting, and it's no fun that your childhood friend is STILL the champion even though your better than her...

Back