• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Four Pokemon? What is this I don't even. Come on GameFreak, I was looking for a challenge. Save a massive level difference (which I doubt there will be), six Pokemon will walk over four any day of the week.

And as for the typings... Psychic, Dark, Fighting and Ghost? *facepalms* There are 4 types we've still never had in the Elite Four, and you go with 4 types we've had twice before? That's just... it's almost as stupid as the Fire/Fighting starter. Not to mention the stupidity of having a Dark-type E4 instead of gym leader...

reposting this as it might answer your question/rant

Wait a second.....4 Pokemon ranging from lvls 48-50
    hmm....
    th_isshu-pokemon-115.jpg

seems to easy...
    th_isshu-pokemon-131-1.jpg

this is odd....
    th_isshu-pokemon-82.jpg

wait! what if?!
    th_isshu-pokemon-126.jpg

WE CAN'T HEAL BETWEEN E4 OMG OMG OMG OMG

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • We can't heal between the Elite 4...?
    Wow, stupid.
    I am also surprised : 4 POKEMON ? OMG What...? And not to mention the Huge Lv. Gap (20 Levels...).
    But I know why : After you clear the Elite 4, a huge building gets summoned by N and he final storyline stuff happens. I think this explains it...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Heck yeah, I was. I expected the champion to just be some random person, not your rival. Even though it was done in R/B/Y (I think?) it seems strange for some reason. I mean, all of a sudden you get to the E4 to see that SHE'S the champion? How far ahead of you is she, anyways? O_O

Yeah and if it was to be the rival as the champion, I would have expected Cheren to be the champion, but it's a change and I like it, she's got a strong team too :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    We can't heal between the Elite 4...?
    Wow, stupid.
    I am also surprised : 4 POKEMON ? OMG What...? And not to mention the Huge Lv. Gap (20 Levels...).
    But I know why : After you clear the Elite 4, a huge building gets summoned by N and he final storyline stuff happens. I think this explains it...
    nah that's just a guess I don't think its confirmed or anything but I could totally see it happening.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Um, does anyone know how the post-elite four thing goes? I read it but didn't get it. So, is that between the E4 in the champion? Or after the champion? Either way it looks epic.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Um, does anyone know how the post-elite four thing goes? I read it but didn't get it. So, is that between the E4 in the champion? Or after the champion? Either way it looks epic.
    Yeah I don't understand that N appearing part either but I'm going to wait until I get the game myself to figure that out :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm glad Katorea finally fights on her own, but why did she moved to Isshu? But YAY Cynthia appears again (she's everywhere :| )
    I wonder if this might be in the past and she went from Isshu E4 to Sinnoh/Johto BF...
    Yeah she is, she has appeared in DPPlHgSsBW so far...that's the most games a champ has appeared in not counting Red, Blue or lance as they had yet to gain or lost their title...

Bay

Years

Going to put in spoilers incase no one wants to be spoiled over the ending. XD

Spoiler:

Hope this helps if you're curious. If you don't want to spoil yourself though, that's fine too. XD;

As for me, I'm okay with four Pokemon per Elite 4, considering what's going to happen after that. :x

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

• Oh I'm talking about Cynthia appearing in all those games but the psychic E4 appeared in HgSs too in the BF only you don't battle her...I wonder if she might have gotten hurt in Isshu and she can no longer battle...

Ooooh okay, thanks :) I dont think she got hurt, maybe she is just a BF of the Battle Brain dude but lives in Isshu.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • I'm a bit confused as to how it's all going down. Almost all of the sources I've read say that Bel is the Champion, but the gameplay video I was watching shows the credits rolling after Geechisu is defeated. I also know that Adeku is battled after returning to fight the Elite Four again... So, is Bel ever battled as a Champion? Or is her position in the League only ever mentioned during cutscenes? Or does she appear during the first rematch, but none of the subsequent ones? I'm confused.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I wonder if this might be in the past and she went from Isshu E4 to Sinnoh/Johto BF...
    Yeah she is, she has appeared in DPPlHgSsBW so far...that's the most games a champ has appeared in not counting Red, Blue or lance as they had yet to gain or lost their title...

I always thought either she was too young to battle, didn't have any pokemon, or was afraid to battle. So I think DPPt is before Isshu, and then maybe she got oler/overcame her fear of battling. Though, her fear of battle could be because she got beaten in Isshu? Because I don't see how an injury stops you from battling... unless she became mute? Lost a connection to Pokemon? XD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It would appear as such. No fighting Belle.

Interesting... I wonder what the point of her even becoming Champion in the story is then? Maybe something to do with her and her Dad not wanting her to be a trainer... or something. XD I'm not that familiar with the story yet.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • It would appear as such. No fighting Belle.

Aaaw, I was looking forward to seeing Bel as a total badass. I still find it weird how the main antagonist is actually the final boss for once. I was hoping that Bel would be fightable (which is a word now, I say) after you dealt with Geechisu, but, meh, whatcha' gonna' do. On a sidenote, Geechisu's battle theme reminds me a lot of Arceus's.

Back