• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Legendaries Discussion

Which legendaries do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i like them all too but i think my favourite is the ice dragon or the normal/psychic girl thing :P

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • I don't get the point of Normal/Psychic. Normal to me is like typeless, so if it has psychi also what is the need of the normal? It is pretty good though, a psychic type that's immune to ghost? I'll take that.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • That's the point. It also provides a draw-back if in Step Forme since it makes it weak to its own typing, and also makes it take neutral Fighting damage in regular form.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Lots of people like the Ice dragon...it has to be the third versions Mascot as it's so famous, Kyuremu FTW :D!

and alot or people dont but i want it to be the third mascot its too awesome not to be. and if not kyuremu then who would be the third version mascot?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • and alot or people dont but i want it to be the third mascot its too awesome not to be. and if not kyuremu then who would be the third version mascot?
    But it has to be Kyuremu as it stores cold energy in it's body much how Rashiram stores heat, and Zekrom electricity plus they are all part dragon and make the Fire/Lighting/Ice trio like the birds did in gen 1, also Kyuremu looks like the other two...

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    But it has to be Kyuremu as it stores cold energy in it's body much how Rashiram stores heat, and Zekrom electricity plus they are all part dragon and make the Fire/Lighting/Ice trio like the birds did in gen 1, also Kyuremu looks like the other two...

yup it kinda seems inevitable kyuremu will be the third one which is something i am happy with :)

either kyuremu or the flat roadkill fish thing :P

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I would normally be happy with all the fighting type legendaries if they didn't all suck. All but one have terrible base attack and the one with high base attack is still inferior to Zekrom and Kyuremu. Unfortunately, the dragons seem to be the only useful ones (or at least two of them ;p).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I doubt that they'd base the 3rd game on either the Musketeer trio or the Nimbus Genie trio... they dont look the part to me. I could imagine the Rock/Fighting one as Pokemon Gray tho.

Laskeri

No Past, No Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2010
    meh. I like Meloetta, and Genesect. except that Genesect's got a bad movepool. Meloetta can learn U-Turn which automatically makes her useful paired with a high speed stat.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i seriously think these are the ugliest most unnatractive legendaries ever, but nice typings.

what the hell are those 3 genie things supposed to be?

IO havent seen the ice dragon but i bet it is interesting and cool looking!!!

B/W Legendaries Discussion

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • i seriously think these are the ugliest most unnatractive legendaries ever, but nice typings.

Um Genie's?

All some of them are nice looking, The 3 events and 3 genie's bah! I hate them. But everyone else is cool.

Duragi

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    i seriously think these are the ugliest most unnatractive legendaries ever, but nice typings.

B/W Legendaries Discussion

WTF IS THAT? the design is so crappy, and dull.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Well it is meant to be an ice type dragon that is the third dragon Duragi and black and white makes grey so I think its colouring was made dull on purpose. But I dont like how it is like bending over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back