• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Legendaries Discussion

Which legendaries do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
  • I keep imagining the blue goatguy going ''Baaaa-aaaa-aaa-aaa-aaaa!'' when he appears in the wild, though I hate the horsies, the rhino guy doesn't match them but It'd be cool to see them have different forms in the 3rd game

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im suprised at how we've got 12 ledgenderies now :O
    So far i've caught Zekrom, Borutorosu and Kyuremu

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Victini's Pokedex placement really makes me forget about him... it's one of my favorite Gen V Pokemon but I just hate it's 000/494 placement.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Because I easily over look him. In my mind Tsutaaa naturally comes first. I expect all of the Legendary Pokemon to be found later on.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Because I easily over look him. In my mind Tsutaaa naturally comes first. I expect all of the Legendary Pokemon to be found later on.
    Oh I see, well to me I would easily remember it's there as it's the first one that would pop up in my dex...or does the dex automatically show Tsutarja first( which would explain why it's 000)?

Years
  • I really dislike this legendary Pokemon. I mean just look at the thing...

B/W Legendaries Discussion

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • B/W Legendaries Discussion
    VS

VS

VS

This is how I see the two trios in relation. And this Pokemon will be the winning factor for the Musketeers...

It seems a bit odd that they would base the legendaries on the three musketeers... What possessed them to do that?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It seems a bit odd that they would base the legendaries on the three musketeers... What possessed them to do that?

Probably because The Three Musketeers are pretty legendary as it is. :P In France at least, my parents and my friends parents use to tell the story to their children. There's also been quite a few movies about them. :o Though I will agree that it is an odd choice for Legendaries, especially for a region inspired by the US.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
  • I have a really big question.... is it possible to record as seen, just record not capture, is it possible to record Torunerosu in pokemon white, since you can only catch it in pokemon black, Or record Borutorosu in pokemon black since it can only be caught in pokemon white... please answer!!

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I have a really big question.... is it possible to record as seen, just record not capture, is it possible to record Torunerosu in pokemon white, since you can only catch it in pokemon black, Or record Borutorosu in pokemon black since it can only be caught in pokemon white... please answer!!

It's not possible, and you need to have both of them to encounter the last one.

And the Bug/Fire Pokémon that you encounter as a legendary in the Ancient Castle isn't really a legendary. It can breed and you can get it's pre-evolution as an egg from a person, I don't remember where though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Cresselia is amazing, but nothing compared to Meloetta.

Meloetta is hands down the most beautiful. Comparing Meloetta to Cresselia and Suicune is like comparing Rihanna to Beyonce and Ciara. There is no comparison. Rihanna (Meloetta) obviously anni

Yo Umbrella, I'm happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce had the best music video of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

In all seriousness though - another Fire/Ice/Electric trio? Interesting decision. Haven't had a proper one of those since Gen I (Suicune was Water, it didn't count).

Say, you don't think...

O, Chosen One! Into thine hands bring together all three,
    The treasures combined tame the Beast of the Sea.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Yo Umbrella, I'm happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce had the best music video of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

In all seriousness though - another Fire/Ice/Electric trio? Interesting decision. Haven't had a proper one of those since Gen I (Suicune was Water, it didn't count).

Say, you don't think...

O, Chosen One! Into thine hands bring together all three,
    The treasures combined tame the Beast of the Sea.

At least Gen I was close, because Ice = Frozen water. :P

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I like the genies too. I would have liked them a lot better if they gave them different designs though.

Years
  • Ehhh I like Zekrom.

For a few reasons. 1, it is Electric/Dragon. Awesome already. 2, he's black with red eyes. And a turbine for a tail, and wings. This thing is simply badass.

3, he'll be a beast in the Uber tier, just you wait.

And finally 4, his symbolism for yang and technology is just wow.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • I can't wait for the Keldio event. It looks so funny that i like it. ^_^
    I like him the most from the Musketeers,i hate the (Ground or Rock,don't remember which type) one and the steel one. Grass one looks OK i guess.
    Here's my Legendary ranking:
    1*. "Urugamosu" (Although it isn't really legendary).
    1.Keldio
    2.Grass Musketeer
    3.Kyuremu
    4.Meloetta
    5.Electric Genie (Even though i hate it)
    6.Flying Genie (See above)
    7.The steel musketeer.
    8.Fire Genie
    9.Rock or Ground musketeer.
    10.Victini
    11.Zekrom
    12.Reshiram
    13.Genosect
    @Down
    Genosect is on the bottom actually. The numbers 5 and down are actually almost the same in ranking. Meh. I just didn't like Reshiram from the beggining. I don't know why for sure.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back