• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Theme!

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
  • Like Tsutajaa. Don't like the new green style. As often as I visit Pokejungle, I enjoy poppin' in here for a change. Not a bit of the same. Not that I am complaining. Looks good. Just not my style of a style.

Am biased towards green. Funny, I suppose, as I like Grass Pokemon.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow this is amazing! Well I knew it will be. I love how I get to choose what color theme Pokemon I would like. I will be using this for time to time. All the colors are amazing. Man it will be hard to choose. You did it again Luke! *gives you an high five* Awesome work! =D

Years
  • oh my goodness! ^---^ I love how you can pick through whatever pokemon you like! Spectacular job! <3

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • Amazing job, so cool how you can cycle through the different color according to the Pokemon.

Mine is set to the Luvdisc evo which I can't think it's name right now.

Once again amazing job guys, keep up the good work. ^^

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I love you guys. These are amazing, props to the Basurao one (currently using it) :)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Epic theme, loev it!

My only gripe is that it requires side-to-side scrolling, at least for me. No clue if it happens to others. Smugleaf is still the winner so far!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I cannot access my visitor page, every time I try to access it, I just simply get a blank screen that keeps making a clicking sound and my mouse keepss flickering, can yo please fix this?

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • OK, first of all... I'd like to say thanks to Forgotten Memory for creating this wonderful Forum Theme/Style. However... I do indeed have the same problem as what Masterge77 has.

When I try to go to my profile when using any link whatsoever... even to my User CP... it doesn't load at all and ends up with a "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error.

So... what I really hope for... is for this problem to be fixed. Otherwise people like me and Masterge77 won't be able view our profile.

And my screen resolution is 1280 x 800 pixels, btw.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    bout time

Well, the wait was worth it. I'll be a sticking with my sexy Black Smugleaf Theme~

Choroneko

チョロネコ
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    Love this theme!
    Not only the colours, but the way you can change Pokemon & Colours, great release! :D

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Probably the best theme here. I liked some like Forever Standing, and Poke Link 4 Blue, but this is by far the neatest one.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    This is a really cool theme! 8D I do wish that the color picker was closer to the top so we could easier get a feel of what layout looks like what without scrolling all over the place, but I really am digging this Tsutaaja one :3

Back