• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Theme!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this, ah, there's no Rankurusu theme.
    Nevertheless, nice job.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The fixing has no theme changing, I'm stuck with having Tsutaja as my theme and I can't change it to any other theme!!!!!
    "Colors and stuff will be down while we tinker Generation InVerse. Please be patient while Mijumaru shuffles with the cables." - Crystal clear notice at the top of the forums that really isn't that difficult to miss.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • "Colors and stuff will be down while we tinker Generation InVerse. Please be patient while Mijumaru shuffles with the cables."
    I find that cute. IDK why, but I do.
    omg me too. I refuse to close the notice just for that reason. @_@
    Anyway, I can't wait to see the final results. I have my fingers crossed that Erufuun will be added to the selection, but if not I'm perfectly happy with Zekrom or Zoroark. <3

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • You can now switch styles again, just click the link!

B/W Theme!

Yooterri & all of the supporters-exclusive choices are still a WIP so expect them to go live one by one as the day progresses.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love the invisible buttons on legacy, they're amazing. <3
    ...makes me wish everyone was invisible.

But saaad, Denchura's style is too bright for me. XD;
    I'm interested to see the supporter-only ones, though.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Awwww, there's Monmen but no Erufuun. ;;
    ...if it turns out to be supporter exclusive it may just be the incentive I need to actually become a supporter. xD

Anyway, great job! This has finally beaten Forever Standing as my favorite theme. <3

EDIT: Do you think there can be an option that randomizes the theme on every page? lol I like too many of these themes and I keep switching between Denchura/Chiramii/Zekrom/Zoroark/Rankurusu/...everyone. xD

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm loving the Choroneko (Black) style~ :D Erufuun would make me happy, too, but I think there's enough variety that I won't be going back to Forest Grovyle's Legendaries for awhile. :3

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I couldn't figure out where to change it at first ><

But now I did, and I love the Boappu one c;

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
  • Yay! a Rankurusu theme! Unfortunately it won't let me use the white background, Guess i'll live with the black one

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yooterii's doesn't seem to work for me... :(

Some of them are still in the making, Yooterii being one of them. The male and female protagonist, N, Victini and Pikachu are the other ones to be finished, so you'll have to wait a little bit to use that one.

I love this theme though and I'll probably use it for a long time. I always keep switching colors occasionally so I doubt I'll get tired of it for quite a while. XD; I'm using the Basurao (with the white background) currently as I love the colors used for this one.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    One N is out, I'm using him forever.

Or Pikachu. I'm in love with this theme. <3

Back