• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Theme!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I agree with the point about being closer to the top, however it'd look awkward. I reckon if it could be scripted to make the page refresh (thus bringing you to the top) when you selected a colour, that'd be cool. Then again, I know nothing...

Overall, cool theme! I didn't like the green one, but once I found out there were changeable ones, I really liked it. Especially the Zoroark one.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Lovely theme, Ima be using it for a while. Aaand, I hate bright themes for the most part. C:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    The banner for Zoroark in the White Styles stretches my browser, set at 1024x768 because any smaller and I can't really see. Plus, this is my dad's PC.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • A new version of this style will be released by Friday (9/24) or Saturday (9/25). It will cover the issues regarding security tokens, and other little mishaps. The width will also be adaptable to all screen resolutions 1024x768 and higher. 15 new Pokémon will also be added, with even more to come after that... you might also notice a few little changes here and there, one of them already in effect (PC logo with the new backdrop). Thanks for the all the feedback and compliments!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It's a nice skin, I might consider using it insted of my current one: Darkness Prevails Once More. (And...Tsutaaja is adorable in the banner...)

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Awsome theme, just one question - is there a way to fix the length? :o

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Is the update still coming? I love the Zoroark one but I haven't wanted to use it because of the horizontal scrollbar. ._.

Back