• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W WTF Moment Thread !

Yingxue

Since October 2003
Years
  • I had a pretty big WTF moment when I realized that I couldn't get an evolution stone in white. WTF

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I wish my Black would come iiiinnn. e___o

Anyone know if it comes by UPS or just mail?

Well that really depends what you picked. If you didn't pick anything, my guess is regular mail. I picked UPS and it was here within 5 days. =D

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • Do you mean like how Black has a shop that sells them in Black City?

Yep. And since I picked the fire stone (I have Baoppu right now), it looks kind of grim from hereon.

Also trying to get two sunstones should be fun.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Yeah my bad. I as meant to say WTF, you can't purchase them in white. Apparently people give them to you in White though.
    Same with Black, the small part of Black I played, I got 2 Moon Stones from people and a Sun Stone.

So this indeed is a WTF moment if there is no place to buy them in White. :(

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • I find out my entire party was infected with PokeRus. :o It was the first time I actually encountered the virus myself without trading for a Pokemon already infected with it. By the time I found out most of my Pokemon had already lost it (only the little face symbol remained on the stats screen). Strangely, I don't remember the nurse giving a longer speech than usual.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
  • If Black City has a place to buy stones, then theoretically there should be a place in the White Forest. Then again wf has wild pokemon, while black doesn't... Maybe they're trying to make it even?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay, the evolution stones should be discussed here, in the items discussion thread, since this is drifting away from "WTF" moments and to version differences.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • my wtf moment is..that in my first day of playing my pokemon black i encountered a shiny mamepato while training my pokebu, now he's in my team x]​

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • i had one:
    1.i beated the 1st gym monkey with tsutaja lvl 9 with only vine whip
    i mean wtf?! 3 vine wiphs killed tht bastard?!

btw where is fukiose cave?!
    cause i founded a cave at route 3 and there are only damnd koromorys

Back