• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Years
  • hi i checked out your lists and came up with offers for you please take a look at let me know if any of them sound good to you

pokemon u want:
    zubat exeggcute horsea omanyte aerodactyl hoppip aron
    carvanha seviper anorith beldum

pokemon i want:
    mareep magby pichu bagon magikarp trapinch abra

also im interested in the trade back only legendary pokemon so i could find them on the GTS

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Hi, i require Charmander and Squirtle and a Ditto if possible.. Unfortuantly i dont realy have any pokemon to trade back tho as i have only just started black.. if you could help me with any of these i would be much appreciated

Thanks

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • i need a mudkip, trade for weavile or pinsir or even a onix w/ metal coat?

I'll get you the Mudkip for the Onix with Metal Coat (it will be on the Onix, correct?)

hi i checked out your lists and came up with offers for you please take a look at let me know if any of them sound good to you

pokemon u want:
    zubat exeggcute horsea omanyte aerodactyl hoppip aron
    carvanha seviper anorith beldum

pokemon i want:
    mareep magby pichu bagon magikarp trapinch abra

also im interested in the trade back only legendary pokemon so i could find them on the GTS

I'll take Omanyte, Aerodactyle, Hoppip, Carahna, Seviper, and Anorith for all those. Unless you want a DW Magby. Then I'll take the Horsea and the Exeggcute for that as well.

Hi, i require Charmander and Squirtle and a Ditto if possible.. Unfortuantly i dont realy have any pokemon to trade back tho as i have only just started black.. if you could help me with any of these i would be much appreciated

Thanks

This time I'll give you the Squirtle and Charmander for free, not the Ditto.

What times can you trade?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Hi would you be able to help me with any of these?

Torchic, Shiny Scizor - Adamant, Charmander

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Gen V

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2012
    I can give you these:
    Zubat, Cacnea, Beldum, Alomomola, Wailmer, Ledyba.

I really want: Budew, Evee, Bagon, Trapinch, Sandshrew, Squirtle.
    My FC: 0819 8378 3723

Years
  • hi

i've checked your need list, dut don't know if its up to date, so here is what i have

Spoiler:

i will check your offers later, first i need to know what do you need from my list
    and you can check my trade thread, link is in my sig

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • will you take a male DW Exeggcute and a Aron for a Mudkip and the DW Natu?

I can take the Exeggcute for the Natu. However, I already have an Aron. Anything else?

I can trade a Hitmonchan for a Squirtle. If you have an aron that'd be great too.

I do, but I need you to offer another pokemon for that.

hi

i've checked your need list, dut don't know if its up to date, so here is what i have

Spoiler:

i will check your offers later, first i need to know what do you need from my list
    and you can check my trade thread, link is in my sig

My list isn't up to date? I always think it is. >.O

The whole thing is correct except Pansage and Seviper. I already have those.

Back