• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
Years
  • Iknowright. Seviper's my fav Pokemon and I've been dying to use it in an RP, so what could be a better fit? ^.^

Well, boyfriend's are easily disposable you know.
    xP

Um, where should the admins start? Just getting on to the first town like everyone else? Or in the Storm HQ or something?

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
  • Name: Kathandrea Woalf

Nickname: Kat

Personality: Kat loves to be around other people and Pokemon. She also loves to be by nature. She was raised by forests, so she learned almost anything about nature from her time spent at home and in the woods. Kat is a very energetic person and will run ahead of you if she thinks you are slow. She forms great relationships with Pokemon and can understand most Dark types and Psychic types. She is normally nice but will leave you uncomfortable if you piss her off. She has better relationships with boys than girls so always makes more guy-friends than girl-friends.

Appearance: Kat is 6'5". Kat has long, caramel brown hair always in a ponytail. She always wears her black hoodie with a light purple tee underneath. Star is usually hanging out in her hoodie. She has dark blue jeans and black combat boots. She has Striking Silver. Her hands are nimble and she is a quick person. Whether talking, running, or drawing, or really anything. She almost always looks very serious. But if she beats you in a battle, she starts jumping up and down with her Pokemon. She wears a charm bracelet with all eeveelutions as the charms. She also wears a gold necklace with a star charm at the end. Surrounded by small, silver swirls.

History: Kat grew up in Iccurus town with her twin sister Kit. They both always dreamed of being the very best, but when Kit was shipped to school, Kat gave up pretty much. Kit came home for her 10th birthday, but left quickly. She always lived school. Kat was never popular, but was still liked by many. Especially her cousins Indigo and Violet. Indiogo switched over to Kit after an incident in town, but Violet always loved Kat best. Kat decided it was time for her to show her sister up once and for all. By actually becoming the best. Her parents gave her Starlight and she headed off. She was so excited she actually tried walking there!

Pokemon:
    Received:

Bulbasaur
    Male
    Level: 5
    Nickname: Vine

Brought:
    Umbreon
    Female
    Level: 10
    Nickname: Starlight or Star

Sorry if it is not long enough, but I am doing this on an iPod... So if j am missing anything else, tell me!

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Dragonkat-You are reserved. Snivy has already been taken though. Please choose a different starter Pokemon.

WaT-You can start in the hotel in Penma Town or in Storm HQ, awaiting orders.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Hey, Shiny. Question. What is Bara like geographically? The earlier games are based on Japan (Most especially Kanto's culture), and certain parts of Unova are based on the USA, for instance.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yellow-It's basically one island that curves from the bottom, curving to the mid-right, reaching the top big area. In between the top & bottom is an island with the Victory Road, & the Pokemon League. To the mid-right, it's a gap of the ocean so from the mid-bottom you would have to take a ship to get across to get to the top of the island. There's a ship at the top island, below on the map with the boat near the mid but close to the island, that takes you to the Victory Road. Of course you would need 8 gym badges to get on the ship.

Everyone if you look at the first post I've added a little something. I will add more towns, cities & routes whenever I can get on my computer.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • shiny-You need Pokeballs of course. You can buy them at the Pokemon Center in the PokeMart. You can only hold up to 6 Pokemon as per usual. xD & way to ninja me! I was hoping to make conversation with your character! ._. I think I can still do that.

If your character is going to get a starter, the professor will give you 5 Pokeballs. Trainers are all free to battle each other when you reach Route 1.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Is it too late to join? If not, judge my SU:

Name: Logan Reichel

Nickname: None

Personality:
    The best way to describe Logan Reichel is easy-going. He doesn't seem to take life seriously, believing in keeping stress down by relaxing. Logan is quite intelligent, possessing a higher than average aptitude. Logan has a very,very long fuse, being a guy who is almost never angry. But when he is angry, he is insanely mad. However, his laid-back attitude doesn't mean he isn't into life. Logan is very content with his life. Logan contains a witty sense of humour. Logan isn't much of a talker, and prefers to use body language, albeit Logan is fluent in eighteen languages, considering language his expertise, and is very fluent and persuasive with his language. Although Logan is silent, he is quite friendly and is a trustworthy person. Logan pays attention to detail, noticing the area around him in order to use events to his advantage. As a Pokemon battler, Logan uses a laid-back style combining offense with defence. Logan is non-confrontational and is not the challenger in any situation, preferring things to flow normally.

Appearance:
    Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

History:
    Logan Reichel was born sixteen years ago in Petalburg City, Hoenn, to a family that contained three kids, Logan and his two younger brothers. Logan's family was reasonably well-off. Logan grew up under the influence of his father, who was once a Pokemon Trainer. Logan's father wanted Logan to be a Trainer, and taught Logan everything he knew. Logan earned reasonably good grades in school, but was capable of much more, due to his natural intelligence. This disappointment in school drew ire from his parents, who wanted Logan to succeed. Logan had a reasonable amount of friends in school, always being considered part of the "popular" group. As he grew into his teens, he became "the guy" for most of the girls at his school. Logan was content by that, although he remained civil to all of them. When Logan reached the age of fourteen, his father gave Logan his Trapinch, which has stayed as a companion to Logan since then. Logan occasionally battled with the Trapinch, readying himself for the inevitable journey. Logan continued to progress in his personal development, readying for the Pokemon Journey he was about to embark on. When Logan hit the age of sixteen, his Journey became true. Logan was told he was going to the Bara Region for his Journey. Logan excitedly agreed, and now awaits his chance to prove himself as a Trainer.

Pokemon:

From Hoenn:

Species: Trapinch
    Level: 10
    Moveset:
    Bite-Sand Attack
    Signal Beam

To receive:

Species: Torchic
    Level: 5
    Moveset:
    Scratch-Leer

It's not great, but take a look anyway.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yagerbomb-I might sign up as a leader, so I'm reserving that spot.

Elite Killer-Spots are always open. :) You are accepted.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Otherworld9)- :\ Who gave you permission to get a Mudkip? I don't approve of it. You already have Treecko, you can't get another starter.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Awesome. I hope to see a Tauros, Miltank, Dodou, and/or Ponyta somewhere down the line. (Selective teams :p)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Erp, sorry. Was going with the character and got caught in it. Will return it then. :nervous:

Good. :| I don't know why you would bunny Treecko into taking Mudkip. Lucky no one chose it in their SU.

Shiny, not to sound impatient, but are you making that Team Storm leader? If so, how far along are you in making it?

Also, can Team Storm characters catch Pokemon?

I haven't gotten the chance yet. Lots of school stuff so yeah. :\

Yeah, Team Storm members can capture Pokemon. But since they don't use the storage system, you can only have a total of 6 Pokemon in your party & none in your boxes. ^^;; Hope I'm clearing things up.

EDIT: O_O;; Slow down everyone! Everyone has been posting constantly. I'm only one GM. Just wait until I post. I may ask for a Co-GM if I can't handle this.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Good. :| I don't know why you would bunny Treecko into taking Mudkip. Lucky no one chose it in their SU.

I haven't gotten the chance yet. Lots of school stuff so yeah. :\

Yeah, Team Storm members can capture Pokemon. But since they don't use the storage system, you can only have a total of 6 Pokemon in your party & none in your boxes. ^^;; Hope I'm clearing things up.

EDIT: O_O;; Slow down everyone! Everyone has been posting constantly. I'm only one GM. Just wait until I post. I may ask for a Co-GM if I can't handle this.

Ok, thanks. Don't worry about rushing the SU, I'll wait.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @ShinyDiamond

Oh sorry, I didn't read your edit until after I started writing... :I

It's fine. Your character is just in the motel room is all. That is okay.

:) I finally posted. Now I'm gonna add more stuff in the Destinations section now that I got time.

Back