• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beings of power (Dragon Pokemon fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
1. Username/nickname? Ragin Dragon/ Ragin
2. Favorite trainer class? Pokemon Champion Steven in Ruby
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? Gible he is the best and kinda cute also he so small he can chill on my head
4.Why do you want to join? Mostly because I love everything about dragons they're amazing and grow to huge sizes breath fire and scare the crcap out of people they are so awesome and of course I love dragon type pokemon because they are tough and can take on almost any type
5. Which is your favorite dragon and why? tough choice between Garchomp and Salamence but I chose Garchomp because it so awesome how he can fly but hes a ground type and I remeber watching Cynthias Garchomp on the anime and it destroyed

I think dragon rage is okk but not for one hit wonders i think it is a kinda starting move for low level dragons and i don't think steelix and onix should be dragons because they only know dragon breath i think and are generally weak to multiple types unlike dragon types soo yeah i don't think they should be dragon types and also i think if anyone has already said this sorry but larvitar should be a dragon type i thought it was already but..

Last edited:

KirbyX

Veteran Pokemon Master
Years
1. Username? KirbyX
2. Favorite Trainer Class? Male Cooltrainer, because so few NPC trainers have any in-team balance.
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? Thee Original ......... Dragonite
4. Why do you wan't to join? To meet and co-mingle with fellow Dragon Trainers
5. Do you think Onix / Steelix should be considered Dragons? No, because the pokedex does infact stat that they are snakes. However Tyranitar could be considered to be a Dragon. It looks more like a Dragon than some Dragon types, it has power, rugged defenses, armored hide, and lastly it can learn Dragon Claw and Dragon Dance. So I in my opinion Tyranitar should be acknowledge as being a Dragon.
6. Should Dragon Rage have Higher Base Power? Yes, I do believe Dragon Rage should have higher base power, at least these day it's not the only dragon type attack available, maybe it should scale with level like Seismic Toss or Nightshade

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
To answer the current topic, Dragon Rage should have a bigger power base. For a move named like that, it should be more powerful, especially since most if not all Dragon-types know it and Dragons are one of the most strongest types.

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
1. Username/nickname? Call me Aidan. : ) or Atmmachine11.
2. Favorite trainer class?
065.gif
<-- Forget what class he is, but him.
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? Salamence.
4.Why do you want to join? I am a huge fan of Dragon pokemon ! I am currently training two teams of dragon pokemon on pokemon x, and it is great fun so far.
5. Answer the current topic! I think Dragon Rage is a decent attack, but I would replace it with a better Dragon move.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 17, 2014
Username/Nickname:REVO_X4547
Trainer Class:Dragon Tamer Male Gen 4
Favorite Dragon? I'd say Rayquaza but if not definitley Salamence, I'm more for the first Dragons.
Why do I want to join? Im new to the com and decided my favorite type of pokemon was a good place to start.
Current Topic: Dragon Rage is a good move in the begining but of course later on it slowly becomes a weaker and weaker move, so just not long term.

I read the idea of points on the top of the page but since im new to PokeCom I dont really know what they are. Could someone explain it to me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back