• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beleive in "You are the 1,000,000th visitor" ads?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • Haha, those ads are so hilarious. My favourite ones were back before the Playstation 3 and Wii were even out, and they kept going "Click now and we'll send you a F R E E silver Playstation 3!!!!". XD

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Well done, Captain Obvious. Why don't you prove that Pyramid Schemes don't work now?? Or that the man in the van doesn't actually have puppies there?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • You know that Blinx thing? That like supports every site [Not every but a load of sites] well, when that opens, my internet crashes and restarts itself. It's really annoying.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    My eyes have grown immune to them, thank god. I don't dare click those. ._.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Woah that picture is hilarious!
    I agree with TaterTot.
    Those flashing ones are horrible!
    Not only are hey going to give some a seizure, but they pick the most revolting colours which clash like nothing worse...

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • No ad works. Nobody believes them. They sould know we're not stupid and must stop. Ihate Ads A LOT!! They use stupid ways to make us believe but they just can't because they always have lame ideas.

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I can't believe there's actually a thread debating this topic....

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I believe in them. Thats how, I won 50 million dollars and get thrown in jail for complying with these scams.

Back