• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best and Worst Pokemon Ever

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
Years
  • One Winged Angel Trainer Sephiroth:
    Favorite... I mean...
    Most POWERFUL!: Mudkips. They are pleasant to look on the eye, and they are extremely strong. If I had an army of them, I would turn them into fighting machines to make everyone miserable. HAHAHAHA! :badsmile:
    Most puny of them all... (I don't care): Magikarp, SUCKS except it's evo.! And so as Meowth, Except for Skitty and it's evo. but their starting to get boring...

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • My favorite pokemon is Poliwhirl/toed...lol. I think the best pokemon are ubers though....which is why I don't use them.

Worst pokemon: Sunkern. (but it's adorable)

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • One Winged Angel Trainer Sephiroth:
    Favorite... I mean...
    Most POWERFUL!: Mudkips. They are pleasant to look on the eye, and they are extremely strong. If I had an army of them, I would turn them into fighting machines to make everyone miserable. HAHAHAHA! :badsmile:
    Most puny of them all... (I don't care): Rattata, SUCKS! And so as most of the cat pokemon, Except for Skitty and it's evo. but their starting to get boring...

rattat is FEAR so it pwns, Dusperence and Bidoof suck

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Best:Lucario its got a good type and its cool

Worst:Any Pokemon that charm its my worst attack

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
  • Fav-
    All Steel and ground pokemon, Da best one is steelix! He looks cool. 200 defense is really good although speed is thirty. And my both fav types!

Worst-
    Kakuna is completely useless.

Back