• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'M CRYING TOO. NOOOO WHY DO THEY DO THIS. ;;

Also yes Frozen was beautiful. I like how it had a huuuge twist from the usual "true love" story.

Sir Codin

I don't really watch Disney movies anymore.

Last one I saw was Wreck It Ralph and I found it underwhelming. I'm getting sick and tired of CG films.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, I knew which band you were talking about as soon as you said that. I heard today, too. s:

I don't watch movies much, especially if it's Disney or something like that. Just...no. I'm still searching for a horror movie that is legitimately scary. I:

Off-topic, but guess who just caught a shiny Lampent! :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm pretty damn bummed out over this, ugh. They meant so much to me as a high schooler. =/ I have to see them live at Warped Tour in June.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My taste in music has drifted more toward metal, so I'm not too bothered, honestly. They have some good songs, but they were never a favorite of mine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If Anberlin goes to either San Diego or Phoenix this year, I'm sooo there. I don't want to go to their concert, I NEEEED to go to their concert. It is a definite must. Probably end up buying their last album too, I have all but their latest one.

I saw Wreck-It-Ralph the other day and I wasn't too impressed with it. I kinda expected more. xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've actually been murmuring "Breaking" over and over again lately, agh. Anberlin's high points were definitely their lyrics. Which is what I find to be the most important in songs.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm definitely gonna try to go see Anberlin if they come to St.Louis.

I don't really watch Disney movies anymore.

Last one I saw was Wreck It Ralph and I found it underwhelming. I'm getting sick and tired of CG films.
Wreck-It Ralph being underwhelming is a bunch of crap. I loved Wreck-It Ralph! One of my favorite Disney movies.

Years
I haven't seen any modern Disney movies in a while. All of the older ones were so good, but I'm not too sure on their newer ones.

Sir Codin

I'm definitely gonna try to go see Anberlin if they come to St.Louis.

Wreck-It Ralph being underwhelming is a bunch of crap. I loved Wreck-It Ralph! One of my favorite Disney movies.
I saw it once and since then I've never felt the urge to buy it.

That's my criteria for underwhelming.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings is the last Disney movie that I got to watch. Didn't catch the whole part, though; just the beginning. :p

Crux

Evermore
Years
Ugh, the 1990s were the last stronghold for family movies in the vein of Disney and it's associates, in my opinion.

Now if you don't mind, I have more important things to talk about:

ANBERLIN!!!
sobbing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back