• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ugh, the 1990s were the last stronghold for family movies in the vein of Disney and it's associates, in my opinion.

Now if you don't mind, I have more important things to talk about:

ANBERLIN!!!
sobbing.gif

This sums up my feelings exactly. I'm surprised by the number of Anberlin we have here.

Mitapu

Lunar Trainer
Years
Sup pokecommunity? I've been looking for a thread like this.

Honestly, it's hard for me to fit in this site, but maybe it's because I'm sorta new here... though not technically. However, I'm not giving up now.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Mitapu, have you tried VMing random people, introducing yourself? That could help also, by making new friends & starting conversations with similar interests, meaning, outside of Pokemon.

Inb4 a post is quoting me "Pokemon is lyfe." x)

Last edited:
Years
Sup pokecommunity? I've been looking for a thread like this.

Honestly, it's hard for me to fit in this site, but maybe it's because I'm sorta new here... though not technically. However, I'm not giving up now.

Well that's great you found this DCC!

It may get crazy, but we have had cases where some friendships came out of it. We talk like basically anything and you never know when the topic will change.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Mitapu, have you tried VMing random people, introducing yourself? That could help also, by making new friends & starting conversations with similar interests, meaning, outside of Pokemon.

Inb4 a post is quoting me "Pokemon is lyfe." x)

POKEMON IS LYFE

I don't really know anyone here! I'm not too active in the DCC so I guess I have to blame myself for that. x)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Ah, I see. :D

I know loads of people but they're mainly from the battle server. I rarely talk to people on PC anymore although I've met a few awesome members through playing LoL. x]

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'd like to think the DCC regulars are somewhat close, haha.
Um....who are you again?
POKEMON IS LYFE

I don't really know anyone here! I'm not too active in the DCC so I guess I have to blame myself for that. x)
I'm glad you don't really know me at all. B)
I'm almost the opposite: I know a lot of the people here, I just don't post here enough. haha
I believe we have talked before via Skype. Was only a one time thing though. ;; You're a cool fella.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back