• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Frozen was the last movie I saw in theatres.

also

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 15 (14 members and 1 guests)

did something happen today that I may have missed? xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Double-post occurs when you use quick reply, most of the time. Just avoid it if you don't want that happening to you. :p

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I always use Quick Reply. I just click it once & be patience. I don't spam the mouse button 20 times just to get it to post right at this very second :P

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I only ever Go Advanced if I'd have to do special BB Code or do this, or that and so on, but in any other case I use quick reply as well

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I only use the Go Advanced button if I want to read over what I've wrote before I submit it.

…is this about the double posting?

Well, I will say this: After a thread hits the 2,000-post mark, the forum software turns off the AJAX that causes your post to appear without refreshing the page. Because of this, it loads some malfunctory routine that is causing the double post, rather than the normal routine for < 2K post threads. I have a feeling that a little bit of AJAX is getting left over in the crossfire, causing the double post to be redundantly submitted only after the server starts sending your browser the HTML (i.e. after the headers have been processed).

Last edited:

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    We could always change the subject. Let's talk about you.

I give my vote for something from the wonderful universe of...
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back