• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    So apparently as far as my memory goes (and it goes quite far) I can't recall having ever watched a movie of any kind...

am I weird

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's fun to watch movies in theaters, but it's been a pretty long time since I've last been to one.

Years
    Usually when I watch a movie, it's typically either several months old or several years old by the time I watch it. My parents never go to theaters because they think the price of movie tickets and concession at theaters is outrageous.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I like to watch movies I haven't seen yet. Old or new. Yeah, I usually flip through channels just to find something I haven't seen before. I do love going to movie theaters though. I love the feel of Hollywood it has :)

Khilia

Years
    Although I just remembered I watched a movie which was in TV once, but at the moment I don't remember its name...
    I think it was about an US soldier whose plane got shot above that Serbian/Bosnian war zone and then he had to somehow get out of there or something

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is the last movie that I got to watch. I've watched it plenty of times before, but wanted to do it again. xD"

Khilia

Years
    For an reason I'd really want to see a typical Micheal Bay movie, just to see if they're really as exaggerated as most of the internet says
    Spoiler:

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Man of Steel was the last movie I saw in theaters, too. I'm agreeing with TF, here, the prices are thievery.

I think the last movie I watched in general was The Wolverine. . .

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is the last movie that I got to watch. I've watched it plenty of times before, but wanted to do it again. xD"

The first Transformers was on TV earlier today! I could honestly never get tired of watching that trilogy to be honest. Most may find it disappointing, but I love them!

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Man of Steel was the last movie I saw in theaters, too. I'm agreeing with TF, here, the prices are thievery.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Wait, I take that back. The Wolverine is what I saw last. I remember I went to see the movie with my friends. I never saw X-Men: First Class till after that one, so I got it a little mixed up. xD

Withdrawing what I said earlier. The Wolverine was the last "new" movie I've seen so far!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    The last time I went to a movie theater to watch a movie was over 3 years ago and it was "I Am Number 4" with a few friends at one of those discount movie theaters. The movie it self was only decent, far from the best movie. Though what made the day really fun and one I'd probably never forget is going to Taco Bell afterwords and funny conversation we had there. I usually just watch movies on TV or online nowadays though.

Years
    I've never really been into movies, particularly because my parents never took me to movies. But I've been fortunate enough to see a lot of the Disney films when I was younger.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Lol I just watch movies on Netflix /livinthelife

And speaking of movies, I tried to watch all the Sacha Bbriffbnf the Dictator and brüno but I couldn't finish because they're so painfully embarrassing to watch ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back