• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I personally think it should be illegal having to wake up before 8:30 am, specially during Winter.

Well, in my second semester, I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays full of classes; I'll leave the house shortly before 9am and return when it's almost 9pm, and I live at about 7 minutes (walking time) away from the faculty, so...

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    You go to school at 7-10 in the morning? There's nothing to complain about that! You can do homework or study and then sleep later.

I'm doing afternoons this semester. Waking up at 9, 10 sometimes 11 is heaven. My sleep schedule is better that way.

I'm kidding, dude, aha. I love it. It's senior year, though. I guess there's a possibility that I'll be in for a rude awakening next year.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I don't care that the topic changed I'm talking about the one I found interesting lol

I can crack pretty much everything in my body. I wake up, crack my neck both ways, then my upper back and my knuckles, then I roll over onto my stomach and push myself up to crack my lower back, then I sit on the edge of my bed and crack my knees both ways and stand up and stand hard on my toes to crack them too. Then I'm ready for my day :P

I can also crack my ankles and wrists on a continuous sound. Though I'm not sure it counts as cracking so much as just a continuous click.

Hm, I can intentionally crack nearly any joint in my hands, feet, arms, legs, in my neck/back, and unintentionally I sometimes crack my jaw
    which feels awful

Years
    I haven't been able to crack my jaw in some time now, but I'm still able to crack my fingers and toes at best.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I can crack my neck, thumb & most importantly, I like doing this, but my shoulders! People find my cracking my shoulders gross LOL

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    How can one even crack their shoulders? I have never seen anyone do that.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    People find it weird/gross that I'm able to sorta dislocate both of my thumbs, although that doesn't do any noises...
    My hands seem generally eerie to others; in fact I have the longest arms and fingers of anybody in my class, hehehe

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My apparently being "double jointed" creeps out some people, which is fun to take advantage of. I'm not sure how bending my thumb in an odd way is gross, but that reaction occurs, as well. It took quite a long time for me to realize that it isn't normal for one to be able to bend their thumb backward to touch their arm. I:

Last edited:
    Years
    The last movie I saw was Catching Fire, but I don't go often because I don't feel the need to spend $20 to see something I can watch next month for $1. It's mostly just for the experience, and going with your friends. The next movie I see in theaters will probably be the new Star Wars movie because I doubt I'll be excited enough about any other movie to see it in theaters.

Yukari

I can crack all my fingers on both hands, all my toes on both feet, and my neck. Cracking your shoulders is, Interesting, to say the least. I've actually done It before.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I used to be able to constantly crack my right ankle, but I can't seem to be able to do it anymore.

You know what, I can do both of my ankles too. I don't like doing it because I want to keep my ability to walk, run, jump & dance :P

Yukari

I used to be able to constantly crack my right ankle, but I can't seem to be able to do it anymore.
    I used to be able to do the same thing with my left wrist, I cant now though.
    I can also crack my upper and lower back, sometimes...

Yukari

Sometimes I can crack my knees, but then I lose the abilities to walk.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Speaking of weird-as-**** things I do, I can whooping-cough on command (and sometimes that's just I have a real cold going on). Screws with people :p although I'm not too certain it's a healthy thing to be able to do…

And I can crack my…something? I squeeze my hand and it makes a noise…:p

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Anyone ever watched the show called, "My Strange Obsession?" This conversation reminds me of the show. We all should be on it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back