• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    That's okay, I stand in this weird way with my ankles crossed. The downside is that my balance is poor while I stand like that, so people take advantage of it and push me. X} It also looks odd, so I avoid it when other people are around.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    What weird way? I like to sit on chairs with my legs crossed on the chair. People are always asking how I am comfortable sitting that way. I don't know, I just don't like sitting with my feet on the floor lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Nathan, like this:
    (found the picture on google)
    Spoiler:

So not backwards, I just wasn't paying attention when I wrote that haha.
    It's uncomfortable to bend my thumb that far, but not difficult by any means. It starts to hurt if I do it too much, though. I:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I actually don't like watching people doing stuff like that. Makes my own body parts want to fall off xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    must resist spamming photos like that on Sector's profile... >_>

Stuff like that doesn't bother me, particularly because I can actually do it haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My fingers are oddly long. It looks kind of weird haha.

Edit:
    Aaand missed posts.

I wonder how confusing it'll be if another Jess comes around?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Okay, there's Jess and Jesse. Kinda confusing but I should remember.

Mine don't look so weird but meh...

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    My dad has a friend who has got the so-called Spinnenfingrigkeit (literally spider fingers) which probably comes from the Marfane syndrome... heck, his fingers are like claws

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Whenever my legs tense up, I bring my right foot up to the top of my left thigh, and I put my hands on my legs. It feels really nice, and releases any tension I have. it also lets my blood flow better, since I'm locking one knee and bending the other. Plus I rotate :P

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I wonder how confusing it'll be if another Jess comes around?

Well, in high school there was another Jesse aside from me. People just say Jesse & when we both look up & say what or whatever, we usually figure out who they are talking to.

Then there is this lesbian girl who is Jessie. They call her Jess while I am Jesse. So yeah. This is why I want people in real life to call me Sector so I can be in the minority B)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I used to know a guy named Jesse when I was in middle school, but that was ages ago. xD This isn't that much of a common name, is it?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I used to know a guy named Jesse when I was in middle school, but that was ages ago. xD This isn't that much of a common name, is it?

People say it is, but I don't know. Its not as common as Matt, David or Alex in my opinion. Its probably in between common & uncommon? Mmm.

Even so, I haven't met a single person who says they don't like the name other than me. Everyone seems to think Jesse is a very attractive name? Is it really? Why? How? I don't get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back