• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My weekend's going alright so far, got home from college to my parents' house on Friday for semester break, started a Wedlocke challenge yesterday, and not much else aside from that. I haven't really bred anything new in X the past couple days save for a 5 IV'd Adamant Scyther (using a 3 IV+4 IV no less), which is nice.

Unfortunately, it's apparently gonna snow horribly today. And that's literally something I could not be less excited for. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My weekend has been good but feel a bit under the weather. When shopping yesterday and got a new watch and wallet.

Ibraihim the Betrayed

You are not prepared...
    Years
    Tell me about it. Right now, we're in the first town in Pokemon Crystal, just outside it actually, battling level 3/4 Pidgey's and stuff with our level 11 Totodile.

Democracy in 12 minutes, and it'll last for a grand 30 seconds until everyone anarchy's the chat to oblivion.

Last edited:
    Years
    My weekend? Lots of studying and procrastinating for my chemistry test on Monday

I'm on the same boat with my data structures class, which is bad because it's considerably harder than most, if not all of the classes I previously took during my university.

It's just difficult to find studying material for that particular subject online.

Sir Codin

Okay, what is up with the forum name this time? I know plenty of California working girls because I live in California. Hell, most of the women in my workplace make more money than I do.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Okay, what is up with the forum name this time? I know plenty of California working girls because I live in California. Hell, most of the women in my workplace make more money than I do.
    University of Pennsylvania conducted a study recently and concluded that absolutely none of the women living in California work. I think the moderators just want to spread the word, which I think is wonderful.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    It's a line from a parody of a Katy Perry song lol, calm down

I'm glad you said that. When I initially saw the title of the thread I automatically started reading it like Katy Perry's "California Gurls," but then was oddly confused half way through it. Now I know I'm not going insane over here.

Sir Codin

Watching Plinket's reviews of the Star Wars prequels right now. So depressingly true.

On the other hand, I'm actually looking forward to the Star Wars sequels mainly because a) J.J. Abrams is directing it and I loved his Star Trek movies and b) George Lucas won't have as much leeway this time around to ♥♥♥♥ things up. Hopefully we'll get more of something like The Empire Strikes Back instead of The Phantom Menace.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Today I was on Wikipedia reading about an alleged anti-gravity/time travel device constructed by Nazi Germany called Die Glocke. It seems to be composed of two counter-rotating cylinders with a violet mercury-like substance (red mercury) in the middle. Some say it was an anti-gravity device, others claim that there was a mirror on top of it that showed images from the past; I myself believe it was a time-travelling device, mainly because right before the war ended the project's lead scientist and the device vanished. Also, in 1966 an unknown object supposedly crashed somewhere in the middle of Ohio or Pennsylvania, never to be seen. It intrigues me~

Years
    Wikipedia...Not on there as much as before because I don't have to do essays or papers anymore, but whenever I got myself on an interesting page, I will start hopping from one link to another XD I'll start populating my brain with useless information.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back