• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
Years
  • I'm getting bored of Pokemon.

Why? Well because of the cheaters, the people who cheat other players out of rightful wins by disconnecting just before they lose. Also all the Smogonites trying to control the game through equally nefarious methods then getting arrogant when reminded that Pokemon does not belong to Smogon. The rated battles use to mean something, a goal to aspire too, now they're ruined. First the hacking program, then the sore losers disconnecting, and now Smogonites expecting everyone else to want to play the same game they do in an arena that's obviously not theirs, clashing with those who think everyone should follow VGC rules.

It's just not fun anymore, even this forum has lost it's appeal for much the same reasons. Luckily the smaller arenas' fans aren't so pigheaded, but that's still only about half of those I encounter in Battle Spot lately. I know, I'm griping, and suspect this post may disappear, but that's why I have been inactive on the forums lately. So thank you, those specific types I mentioned, for ruining what use to be my favorite video game of all time.

Years
  • Yeah, I only play random battles on a battle simulator, so to a great extent am I sheltered from the tribulations that haunt you.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When you've been at home for seven months straight without being out of the house much, things can get a little boring.
    Don't you have a car? Why didn't you get a job?

You see that? That thing way up in the sky? It's Andy's ego, soaring to new heights.

Jk ily andy <3
    I see it too, from all the way down there. It's almost as high as mine now. Almost.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Don't you have a car? Why didn't you get a job?
    It's not always that easy. I applied to 13 jobs over the summer and I never even got an interview. Meanwhile someone offered my brother a job and my other brother got hired on the spot. I really wished that luck ran in the family...

I was pretty busy with after school activities during high school though, so I look forward to starting the job hunt even earlier this year. Maybe I'll get luckier this time, but spending the entire summer at home not working killed me on the inside. So, I'm not giving up this next summer.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I haven't searching for another job as of yet, even though I was having a semi-job regarding plane tickets and stuff. I just hope I can get the job that I enjoy the most someday, but I'm unsure where is it as of now.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm not legally allowed to have a job at this point of time. Not even a part-time job.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Meanwhile, I've seen MacDonald's hiring 15 year olds here.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    The wages here in MacDonald's for a part timer is actually quite good in my opinion. $5.50/hr or about $4.30 USD/hr plus a free meal.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Oh yeah, I forgot, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope its cheer filled, and present are abound.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I've got some presents, even though it's actually counted as my birthday present due to being born on Christmas eve.
    And Merry Christmas as well.
    Dude, your parents, I want to be them. I mean, whoa, a baby on Christmas Eve?! Waking up christmas as a parent for the first time? Its like, planetary alignment type stuff went down for them.Your Jesus, right?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dude, your parents, I want to be them. I mean, whoa, a baby on Christmas Eve?! Waking up christmas as a parent for the first time? Its like, planetary alignment type stuff went down for them.Your Jesus, right?

Er... nope.

And I wonder why I was born on the Christmas eve either. My mom told me some days ago that I was coming out after midnight, around 1 AM. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's not {XD}

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    So you were born on Christmas then. Okay, you're personally on my awesome members list. B-Day on X-mas means 2 times the gifts, two times the love. So jelly.

Where the hell's my sig?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back