• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • We're getting ready to make sandwiches using all of the leftover ham from last night's dinner for dinner tonight.. always has been a tradition in my household for Christmastime.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Got a scarf from my girlfriend, which I'm wearing right now, actually :P But that's all, since my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Damn, Alex. Why didn't you tell me you're name was actually Nick? And so young! Haha, seriously, though, that's extremely thoughtful of you. :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Merry Christmas to those celebrating it! I already celebrated mine.

I went out to a Japanese buffet for lunch, and I got so full because of it.

For gifts, I got a book from my aunt, Pokemon cards from my cousins, a couple shirts from one of my sisters and chocolate and chips from other relatives.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I got a bunch games for Christmas, including Mario Party: Island Tour, Adventure Time, Resident Evil Revelations (not a big fan of this, unfortunately), and Rabbids Land. Would've liked it if they had given me money instead of all these video games, but oh well… this isn't bad, either. d:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I got a bunch games for Christmas, including Mario Party: Island Tour, Adventure Time, Resident Evil Revelations (not a big fan of this, unfortunately), and Rabbids Land. Would've liked it if they had given me money instead of all these video games, but oh well… this isn't bad, either. d:

Did you get the new Adventure Time game? :o
    Also, is the new Mario Party any fun. I was thinking of buying it.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    This was the first Christmas that I didn't get some kind of game haha. I did get a 4 TB External Hard drive though :D omg <3

Years
  • I got stuck in my room all day because my mom brought her "friends" from church and they talked about the most random **** ever for 10 hours that seemed like forever. On top of that, no presents as I'm apparently "too old for it."

Worst Christmas ever. Oh well, at least I got a PS4 couple days ago.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I didn't know getting and giving presents on Christmas was something that you got too old for.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    This was the first Christmas that I didn't get some kind of game haha. I did get a 4 TB External Hard drive though :D omg <3

Same here. I didn't even ask for a game this year, because of Gamefly.

Also, I was thinking of getting a desktop but will probably just buy a new laptop becauseo f college next year. Anyone have any suggestions for laptops $700 and under? :p

Years
  • I can tell your folks aren't the smartest of people when it comes to considering others, Seattle.

They did mutter one time about me being stuck in my room for 10 hours, but my mom just said to deal with it, while virtually all of my friends had time with their family.

Older people do sometimes come to my house, but they always talk about the same **** all the time, i.e. religion and church, for at least 6 hours. I know because I can overhear them because they're so damn loud. And this of course had to happen during Christmas.

I didn't know getting and giving presents on Christmas was something that you got too old for.

Straight out of my parents' mouth (and some of my friends, too, shocking), although I wasn't really expecting anything in the first place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back