• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • In Australia we have a lot of sports, including four things that all gets called football - football, rugby league, rugby union and AFL (Victorian Australian Football Rules).

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    In Australia we have a lot of sports, including four things that all gets called football - football, rugby league, rugby union and AFL (Victorian Australian Football Rules).

Proof that Australia is another world. TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Sometimes I wish I had went to school in another country, where sports and other club activities were promoted much more than here.

The only one promoted here is football, and even then there aren't many opportunities to do any kind of sport at school (PE classes don't count).

That said, I've never played anything. Would have liked football though, despite being bad at it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Somewheeere, over the ocean~ there's a laaand. Soooomeooone named it Australia, now my own land feels blaaand.

Aashutosh Kumar

The Friend of Friends
    Years
  • The Most Famous Sports all over the World:-

1. Football
    2. Basketball
    3. Tennis
    4. Cricket
    5. Baseball
    6. Formula 1
    7. American Football
    8. Athletics
    9. Golf
    10. Ice Hockey
    11. Boxing
    12. Badmington
    13. Volleyball
    14. Snooker (due to Chinese interest)
    15. Swimming

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • The Most Famous Sports all over the World:-

1. Football
    2. Basketball
    3. Tennis
    4. Cricket
    5. Baseball
    6. Formula 1
    7. American Football
    8. Athletics
    9. Golf
    10. Ice Hockey
    11. Boxing
    12. Badmington
    13. Volleyball
    14. Snooker (due to Chinese interest)
    15. Swimming

Yeah I already knew Cricket is more famous than Baseball! And India Spends 80% money out of the Total ICC Budget! So, Cricket is impossible without India!

Years
  • It doesn't surprise me one bit that soccer is pretty tops around the world. It's the most universal of sports the world could have, really.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • It doesn't surprise me one bit that soccer is pretty tops around the world. It's the most universal of sports the world could have, really.

Yup, Soccer is currently the most Famous Sport in the World with the decreasing popularity of Baseball!

TY

It doesn't surprise me one bit that soccer is pretty tops around the world. It's the most universal of sports the world could have, really.

Soccer is like the most hyped sport here haha. I remember the times when i was 8 that everyone, but then everyone wanted to play soccer xD

Sirfetch’d

Oh god even the mention of volleyball brings back bad memories from high school. I was so bad at it in gym class and the embarrassment of never being able to do anything still haunts me D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Oh god even the mention of volleyball brings back bad memories from high school. I was so bad at it in gym class and the embarrassment of never being able to do anything still haunts me D:

:o love volleyball! Though I only play for fun and mostly in the summer. It's especially fun in the sand on a beach. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HOCKEYYYY. I loved to play field hockey when i was in middle school. I mostly hit other students with the stick rather than shooting the ball. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back