• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best concert you've ever been to

drifl00n

drifloon master
    Years
    I've never been to a concert, really. But I would like to go to a DragonForce concert someday...

I have seen dragonforce twice. They are absolutely incredible. I saw them at Ozzfest in 06. ZP Theart, the lead singer was walking down the hill at the venue. My friend and I stopped, and just stared at each other and ran after him.

Then at Mayhem this year ZP Theart ran across the ledge thing for the lawn and gave everyone high fives and i was fortunate enough to get one ^_^
    And Herman Li was standing two inches away from me. I literally was speechless. I looked at my one friend and just went "I am in the prescene of god"

As for best concerts i was ever at, Warped Tour 07 and 08 were really good. Bamboozle 08 was the best though. Mayhem 08 was amazing cause i actually got to hang out with Suicide Silence and 36 Crazy fists as well as Underoath. Mayhem this year looks incredible.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I attended a BoA concert in December of '06. It was amazing. She sounded great, and I got her autograph <3

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I won tickets to Muse last summer. It was my first concert, I went with my best friend and my mom, but we stayed to the side, because the place was full of drunk people, and anyway, someone came out from the front on a stretcher, so yeah. O.O We were meant to win meet and greet tickets too, but they sent them to the wrong person.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I went to see Linkin Park, live. It was amazin'.
    Best concert you've ever been to

Back