• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best concert you've ever been to

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • Rain: The Beatles Experience came to Columbus and they were incredible. The crowd was actually pretty...well...quiet to start, but by the time they got to the White Album it was kickin'. the music was incredible, it was really exciting, and yea. Not your typical concert atmosphere since me and my buddy were pretty much the youngest people there, but it was still a good time.

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • I've seen the most awesome band in the world, MUSE, play twice.
    Once in Belfast and once in Dublin.

Marlay Park in Dublin was awesome. My friends and I got into the pit. We received a few bruises but it was so worth it. Kasabian were the supporting act.
    MUSE are phenomenal live!!!:D

Years
  • Mindless Self Indulgence/Tub Ring/Leathermouth in December. Absolutely breathtaking. MSI is great with interacting with the audience (spitting at them, insulting them, slapping their hands and various other parts of the upper area of one's body). Me and my friends met all of Tub Ring and hung out with them for a bit. And for those that follow MCR, I met Frank Iero on the way to the bathroom. We exchanged a few words and as I walked away, the dude "good-gamed" me and shouted STAY IN SCHOOL!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Alright. I have to update. I went to see the Hint again two weeks ago and it topped the last one. We talked to Joe(lead singer) almost the entire night, and my friend Marianne got a song dedicated to her. Not to mention they gave us shirts for $12 when they were supposed to be $15. My friends and I have decided we're going to go to every local Hint concert, because they rock. You guys should check them out on Myspace. *nodnod*

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • So yeah, I thought this would make for an intresting topic. So, I'll start with my experience.
    I was at a GodSmack concert and because I wasn't feeling to hot I decided to sit down and rest a moment. A few minutes later my friend starts screaming and alerts me to the fact that I'm the Bigscreen in the stadium. Then the singer turns to me and points (We had seats closer to the stage) and screams "THIS ISN'T A Profane word CREED CONCERT!!! GET YOUR Profane Word UP AND Profane Word DANCE!!! Just to spite him I stayed seated.

I saw Godsmack with Shinedown and Rob Zombie last year. It was awesomeeeeee. I would have to say my favorite is the Metallica concert I just went to last night! It was amazing!!!!! I don't know what can best that.

Years
  • My all-time favorite would HAVE to be the AC/DC show I saw on January 15th in Omaha. I don't know that anything will EVER top that, but I am going to Avenged Sevenfold, Buckcherry, and Papa Roach in Council Bluffs on Valentine's Day. I'm not so thrilled about A7X, but Buckcherry and Papa Roach are in my favorite bands pile.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Pearl Jam, Live at the Gorge. SO AMAZING. Huge crowd, amazing band, longest setlist ever. Yelling at Tom Petty and making sure he didn't get any sleep that night. Most amazing concert I have ever been to. I wish it never ended.

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
  • The Return of the Spice Girls.

I actually flew across to globe to see that show (although I do have some family in the US that we were going to visit anyway) and I must say I was not disappointed. As a child; I was such a fan. But once I hit school; they were over and I had out grown them. But when I heard they were together; an old flame blazed, hotter than ever. The fact that I got to see them was brilliant. The show was magnificent; fun, exciting, colorful and emotional. To actually have seen my childhood idols perform was definately one grand experience. I loved and savoired every single moment of it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Dream Theater have been amazing all five times I've seen and met them, Nightwish was spectacular and Tool was amazing (Maynard asked to see my naughty bits XD)
    But for concert experience?
    Iron.
    Maiden.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • the ONLY concert ive been to was to this rock band or something i was forced to go so it wasnt very pleasent but since that was my only concert i have went to.....it was my best >_>

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    My best (and only) was Machine Head, SlipKnot and Children of Bodom at the MEN in Manchester late last year :) Machine Head were just beyond incredible :D :D :D

Back