• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon you have that you ACTUALLY trained?

Lunatone

The Meteorite Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Easily my Lvl100 Dragonite on C. "Happy" is still my favorite Pokemon, and he is the reason I fell in love with the Dragon type. I have a Dragonite in my Diamond game (From my FireRed) and he's in the low 80's for level, but it just isn't the same.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I had a lv. 100 Mewtwo from one of my earlier Blue save files.....it was lost when my Crystal save file erased itself....I can get it again, though. I also have a lv. 90-something Mew on my Yellow version. My friend cloned it and traded it to me.

....I've had other lvl. 100 Pokemon, like my Latias on Pearl, my Lugia on Crystal...those are the only ones I can remember.

My Absol on Pearl is only a few levels away from reaching 100. When I reorganized my team, I was originally going to try and get an Absol with Super Luck, but since the one I had was already at lvl. 70-something, I decided to leave it as is. Thank goodness for the Razor Claw! =D

Back