• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best SSB Character

who's the best (i couldn't fit every character in so there are two in one for some)

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    Not only is MK the best, he's too good.

I won a lot of money thanks to him :)

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • Kirby is the ****. I picked him when I first played Brawl, and I haven't stopped playing him ever since.

EDIT: Top 5 is...
    1) Kirby
    2) Marth
    3) Dedede/Game and Watch
    4) Snake
    5) Pika pikaaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited:

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • My top 5:

1. Meta Knight
    2. Falco
    3. Lucario
    4. Pit
    5. Tie: Jigglypuff/Kirby

Lol, If you know how to use her, Jigglypuff is very dangerous. I murdered someone on wi-fi with the gigalypuff glitch! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    lol everybody lkes metaknight. well, thought since this is my thread and that its also SSBB related, that id post a little funny sprite comic i made. i cant make a pixel thread for this, because i just took ripped images:

Chapter 1: Kirby Becomes a SuperStar
    Best SSB Character

Chapter 2: Link-ing Game Characters
    Best SSB Character

whats this, Roy isnt an SSBB character. but mybe Andinator is hinting something.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Best to me would be Lucario. His high-risk, high-return ability can be destructive. :D

MY Top 10 (in order of how good I am with them):
    1. Lucario
    2. Luigi
    3. Meta Knight
    4. Kirby
    5. Toon Link
    6. Link
    7. Pikachu
    8. Ike
    9. Sonic
    10. Wario

Also, check out my Brawler Card in my sig. Help it level up if you want to. :D

Something funny: I just bought Brawl yesterday. :P (Before I bought it, I played it a total of 4 times. (in chronological order) 1. At Gamestop a few days after it was released in the US, 2. At a friend's house 3. Another one of my friends came to my house and brought his Wii (I didn't have one at the time) 4. same as #3 (I still didn't have one, but I did get one on Christmas)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • When I first got it I used to use Ike. But when I got Lucario, I starting using him more then all the other characters, and now, he is my main character.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I personally find Meta-knight to be the best.
    His N-air inflicts tons of damage and his Tornado can be useful at times.

I also find Falco to be really good, but I think some will disagree with that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Strongest move in the game=Best character in the game
    Ness ftw.

Although, it really depends on who's playing.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • I find Solid Snake to be the best. His weight is easily managed and he can do many combos while in the air in which some strings of attacks can block aerial attacks such as Meta Knight's. Not only that but his A-button attacks can be deadly powerful. His only disadvantages are his B-button attacks. They can only be used when the time and place are perfect for the B-button moves you plan to use.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • That's worded terribly. There's no "best". Each works differently to different peoples skill levels. Some people are better than others, but there's not outright best.

Kirby and Dedede are from the same game, ya, but they're absolutely different in all other ways.

Captain Falcon's really similar to Ganondorf though, what's with that? Jigglypuff is also really similar to Kirby. And Pit and Metaknight are SORT OF similar. They both use swords and can fly. xD

But I like Kirby, Falco and Metaknight.

Dusclord

Ganon killer
    Years
  • As it was said, it only depends on the player.

The top tiers are supposed to be the "ones who win the more in tournaments" so it would be Snake and Meta Knight... but it doesn't mean that Ivysaur which is bottom thier can't beat them.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Well, depends what day it is for me. Sometimes it's Olimar, others King Triple De.

The character that I regard to myself as good that surprised me was Diddy Kong. I suppose I would say (in a list as it depends):

1. Falco
    2. King Dedede and Olimar and Kirby
    3. Diddy Kong.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • I randomize a lot, so I don't really have a best best, though I often score most KO's with either Ike or Lucario (Ike's really slow though, which bugs me a bit) Marth's pretty good as well, basically anyone with a sword XD

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • As it was said, it only depends on the player.

The top tiers are supposed to be the "ones who win the more in tournaments" so it would be Snake and Meta Knight... but it doesn't mean that Ivysaur which is bottom thier can't beat them.
    Well of course not. Even Fox vs Pikachu or Bowser vs Dedede aren't impossible matchups... they're just really, really, really, really, really....really hard for the Fox/Bowser to win.

Back