• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 1 Released] Yellow Advanced Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • Well nice to see you back THA.Im working on brendans script,Ive done the parcel,and after brendan Ill try to work with the oak script...sigh that will be hard...

EDIT:Okay welcome back to you as well con-11,Ill change your name than....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Somehow, I have a feeling that this Yellow Remake will
    stand out of all Yellow Remakes. Why?

Because there are extra events already.

Wish you good luck! (And remember to add emotional pics for Pikachu whether it's angry or happy.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Well if anything,I could probally figuire out how to have pikachu not get stored,but if any case it might involve ASM hacking....ughhh.

Well I think the way to keep Pikachu from being stored and released there is only on option. Remove the P.C. :D. But I guess that would cause problems later in on in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    The Scripts look good,but the ambient it's the same as fire red...change it xD

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • When you said ambient does it mean,same outlook?

And mannn!these scripts are nerve wrecking,I have to re-edit the oak script,and remake the old man script in viridian city.....

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    This looks nice. :)
    I wonder if there will be a few other new maps, included. ;P

Anyways, I wish you luck~

@aerow: You are unable to get a Pokémon to follow you in FR/LG, I believe.
    Unless you go by the name Yunghove.
    There is a way, but it requires a heavy amount of level scripting and sprite editing.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Unless you go by the name Yunghove.
    There is a way, but it requires a heavy amount of level scripting and sprite editing.

I rather want a Yellow Hack without Pikachu following you, because just as you said, it requires a lot of skills.

To Tyson: The scripts are nerve wrecking? That's too bad, hope you fix them soon.

I think Kevin hates FR Tiles, and that's what I think he means about "ambient" is that.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Man!Haven't had much occasion to work on it,I probally won't be able to for another 2 to 3 days guys...sorry,but once I can Ill re-work those scripts...

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Brendan isnt the only rival,gary is still,ash,gary,brendan get pokedexs at the same time.But havent had much occasion to work on the other scripts because I dont have my pc with me...

There isnt a downlowd untill I get passed mt.moon.

And people please post to keep the thread alive!

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Well Tyson has updated in a while but I know hes working on the hack,
    Some of you may know im one the spriters (soon to be co500 if I can figure out how to change my name!!!)
    I dont know if this is confirmed (pretty sure it is though bout 95%)

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Hey thanks con-11 for keeping our thread strong!But you should consider deleting the pics above my post so no one steals them.I copied them over so its okay.

And yeah guys just a few more scripting and Ill have the hack reading in about 2 weeks.

YAY!

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Well guys,Ive updated the pics.The last pic though will show that for some odd reason before and after the script takes place the Gary and Breandan OWs stay.If someone could elaborate or tell me whats wrong and how to fix it would be great!

And well guys like I said before the beta will be here soon,but I have to fix the OW problem and the old man script,than Mt.Moon and than beta...Im hoping it will be here in a couple of weeks but If I can't get passed this script Ow problem than I don't know.And finally Ive made a old man script but Its hard to let it mingle with oaks.Before you get a pokedex the old man wont let you pass saying"You need a Pokedex to get past here".And after you get it it says "Well since you finally got a Pokedex you can pass",and he will also give you a TEACHY TV.But the script makes oak disapear for some reason.Anyway people if you can help these little problems the beta will soon be here.
    Hoping someone can lift the fort here...

~Tyson

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
  • This looks really good so far! I love that you plan on putting Jesse and James in, Pokemon's just not pokemon without them XD

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Oh! lol I suppose,but sense its a yellow remake they should be here.Service is going pretty good I say,I just done the May script guys.And I need some beta testers if your interested VM or PM me.Also titlescreen changers and OW inserters are needed as well,than the beta will be here soon!I'm suspecting that if I can get the TS changers and OW inserters than the beta will arrive in like 3 to 4 days at the most.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Oh hai, I just got a name change. So can you please change the userbar credit to Alice.?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back