• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 1 Released] Yellow Advanced Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    Hi everyone, this is tyson, I had this thread closed before because I couldn't figuire out how to get rid of a bug that made it impossible to continue the game. But I'm back and that bug is...SQUASHED!

So I have an updated Alpha ready that stops after you beat May. Your feedback is very important to keep the game alive, please report anything you find. And since Im the only member things are a bit hard outside of scripting. But if you wanna help PM me. Anyways...enjoy Yellow Advanced Version!

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    lol your pulling my leg and you have 1 post, i think your up to something it won't work though, the game has been tested many times.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    Correction:I HAVE been working on it hard and for what? For no one to notice, my personal life is slowly merging into the internet now, why can't i impress anyone, i see people looking but they don't post UGH!!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Correction:I HAVE been working on it hard and for what? For no one to notice, my personal life is slowly merging into the internet now, why can't i impress anyone, i see people looking but they don't post UGH!!

lol dude contct me to help u then.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    IPS

So it's an IPS file... I think it would be much better if it would be a .gba (Not that I don't know how to use IPS file. It's just that, newbies out there might not know that it would overwrite their game as well as their save files if they don't know how to do things right)

This looks interesting and I hope it won't be like the other versions that died out. However, I won't be downloading this yet until everything is wrapped up. (Cause I hate hang-ups)

Keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward to the day I'll be able to play this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I can't see much interest in playing this, it's just FR with some new scripts...
    Maybe add some new graphics, more events, maps slightly edited would improve it a LOT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back