• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Um... Dude, this is kind of a mess. The grammar and pacing is just... Wow... And not in a good way. Please clean it up... A lot... And the Personality is pretty short. So... I can't accept this. Clean it up, make the personality longer, and resubmit it, and I'll take another look. Until then, you're stuck with your first character.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I'll fix it later. Sorry, and for some reason my character seems like he would move tribes after he gets together with the glaceon, or he just ends with him and her together, or (More Exciting option) He dies after going to battle with the sea tribe and gets killed because he got sidetracted by her, or.... The most likely option is he convince her to live with him and he grows up and continues with the Supernatural storyline, I do hope that I can use the Tavira Horse First Back Sequence(Tavira Horse Second Back is the one without confusion, the Tavira Horse Second/First is the one where he does the confusion and psybeam on the spot and then the tackle dogde and the ending bit) and others in battle.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
More Sea tribe members!? Yessir! I got a little busy there for a little bit, but hopefully it won't affect my posting speed so much anymore. I'll get to back to posting now :D

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Lol, you guys.

Well, it's just that in my post I called for Rala. I was wondering if she was in the tent or not and what I should do. I can heal the hurt soldiers with Wish :D

Are you still accepting members for any tribe? If so, could I make a second character? Or would that be unfair for the other people who haven't joined?

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:\ So what's up with the Snivy thing? Is he really a spy 'cause I don't think so. Is he gonna be alright? Exactly what tribe is he in right now?

Nideous

Years
He is currently in the Mountain Tribe. Though he's a prisoner. Yellow is currently on her way to free him, with Getis's approval. He is not a spy, merely a pawn in the games that the Supernatural Tribe is playing with the two tribes. XD

Nideous

Years
Ok, since you haven't been following that well, I'll explain. Talmire, the Snivy, is from the Forest Tribe. He was captured by the Supernatural Tribe, and they claimed he was a spy. They turned him over to the Mountain Tribe to make them become friendly. The Supernatural Tribe wants the Forest Tribe and the Mountain Tribe at war, so they set this whole scheme up. But I will not tell you why they want a war.

Nideous

Years
Guys... We can't have too many characters. But I will let you make a few NPCs, like Riley. XD Just don't get carried away with it, and keep the focus mainly on your own characters.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Riley is no ordinary NPC! He is... THE ELECTRIC GOD OF ROCK N' ROLL! Do not place this god in your lower leveling... okay I can't do it. I cannot type straight while seeing that. XD

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Hey Nideous, can I borrow control of Gasper for my next post? Or would you rather I imply that my character met him?

Nideous

Years
Sure, you can use him. The only NPCs I forbid everyone to use are Rene, Bornis, The Elder Primes, Fin, Monart, Mirin, and Razor! Everyone else is fair game, just keep their personalities and history in mind when you use them. XD

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Oops! I accidentally used Itchin the carvanha in my post! sorry! If You don't want me to I'll edit it. Again, I didn't know, I'm real sorry.

Back