• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White after N's battle?

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
  • most of the trainers in the post game has level 60+ pokemon. They're really weak, though.

Good places to gain level:

- the stadiums in the Raimon city
    - the game freak person in castelia city
    - Cynthia in the sanazami town
    - royal nova in Castelia city - people gives away rare candy too.
    - the elite four and Adeku.

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
    Years
  • most of the trainers in the post game has level 60+ pokemon. They're really weak, though.

- the stadiums in the Raimon city
    - Cynthia in the sanazami town
    - royal nova in Castelia city - people gives away rare candy too.
    - the elite four and Adeku.

wait, what? how about the names of these towns in the american version of black and white?

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • wait, what? how about the names of these towns in the american version of black and white?

- the stadiums in Nimbasa City
    - Cynthia in Undella Town
    - royal unova in Castelia city - people gives away rare candy too.
    - the elite four and Alder.

There we go. Translated. :)

But uh, these guys are supposed to be challenging. If anything, they're harder than those minor trainers with the Level ~65 Pokemon, at least Cynthia, the Elite Four + Alder, and the Game Freak staffer. Your best bet here would be the Stadium, but make sure to heal a lot if you're fighting the sports players for the first time. Royal Unova also doesn't sound like a bad idea too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Yeah it was pretty hard and needed lots of drinks and potions... but it was worth it , the best thing to train your pokes is against severely higher trainer :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That level jump scared the crap outta me. Fortunately, they were easy. Only one trainer almost defeated me, but I pulled through. The East side of Unova sure is a great place to train, though. Especially with the Elite Four in the 70's.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    It sure startled me. I went to the new places expecting the trainers to have level 50 Pokemon but instead they were 60-65. For some of the strong ones I almost lost to them quite a few times. Great place to train though, especially when you're training low-level Pokemon with the Lucky Egg.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I think that the lv. jump was unexpected, and going though the Elite Four was also uncalled for. But I got through it. Serperior never fails >:)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I found them fun to battle. Especially as they give more experience when your pokémon is at a lower level than theirs (one of my favourite new game mechanics). When you go into the stadiums where they have evolved, high-level pokémon, it wasn't half helpful for raising my Rufflet into a Braviary.

Mr.bob806

The "Unbeatable" n00b.
    Years
  • I was around 55 when i beat N, and the only time i've ever had problems beating someone was the elite 4 rematch (I did it the next day) and Cynthia in Undella town. I think it was a good idea and that all "normal" trainers really were pushovers. just switch to a super effective and kill it with one hit. not that bad.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Yeah, its weird...Your level 50 or so, and the lowest of them is in the low sixties..What I did was catch Volcarona in the Relic Castle, and then catch Kyurem and just owned them all *shrugs*. Slapped a Lucky Egg on Volc and a Exp. Share on one of my Pokes and just beat all the trainers. Kinda slow leveling at first, but its a lot less tedious than just grinding your way to the 70s. I do remember my Samurott was around 65 though. Anyway, thats an alternative if you dont want to grind the whole time. That Mori guy is alright Exp too, if I remember correctly you can fight him once every day, and Cynthia is also good. And yeah, the endgame trainers Pokes are pretty weak, I beat most of them in my second playthrough with a level 52 Serperior and a 50 Scolipede most of the time ;o.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yeah, I thought my Pokemon were really underleveled, too. I completely did not know what happened o_O I tried going around from the routes from Nimbasa and then back up from Opelucid, thinking that one route was the way I was "supposed" to go and would be more around my level. Weird how they did that, but I suppose they wanted a higher leveled E4 this time or something.

Years
  • Lol, I remember when I battled my first post-E4 trainer, and I saw they were at lv 66. I was literally like "wtf...."

So yeah, it startled me xD

EPikachu

ROBLOX Elite Four #3
    Years
  • I thought i was gonna die. But then i figured out that there levels were for
    show and that there stats were midecor. Until i ran into cotton guard :P

Garringman

Erupting Nightmare
    Years
  • It caught me massively off guard, My team was still in the mid 40's and I got ruined on my way to White Forest, then I went to the sports dome and it was even worse.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Don't think I'll have problem with overleveled pokemon after E4 because I'll just be pokeshifting most of my pokes over... but yeah, lv60+ DOES seem scary...

Sordojohn

Bane of the Elite
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Well at the end of Soulsilver you go from fighting Poke's in their mid 50s or something to Ash who has a Volt tackling Pikachu in the 80s and five other pokes around 80.

Not to mention hes the first with a geniunely smart AI.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Yeah i found this aswell, just do the audino/Tabunne exp method.

I can get like 8k per audino xD

Back