• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White: Which will you choose?

Which version will you get?

• Black

Votes: 202 33.7%
  • White

Votes: 186 31.0%
  • I'll wait for the third version.

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • Or I'll just get both!

Votes: 150 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
    Years
    I will get black as my good copy because I like that color/shade a lot. But i will eventually get white as an experimental copy.

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Black, because the legendary just seems more appealing to me.
    But i'll also get the third version.

pjofan

Orre Colosseum Leader
    Years
    I'll probably get both, like I have with almost every other generation. I have just Yellow for Generation One. I have Gold and Silver from Generation Two. Then I have Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. I'm almost positive the third game after Black and White will be gray.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I will be getting Pokémon Black, because it has Reshiram.

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    I am getting white because in my opinion the black legendary looks like something out of digimon.

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
    None, since there will probably be a 3rd version after it (grey?), and I'll just get that. Besides, my sister's prolly gonna buy Black, and she usually tosses the games away after 5 minutes of playing. Free Black for me. ;3

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    None, since there will probably be a 3rd version after it (grey?), and I'll just get that. Besides, my sister's prolly gonna buy Black, and she usually tosses the games away after 5 minutes of playing. Free Black for me. ;3

Haha! Sneaky but funny! Nice actually!

Years
    My boyfriend and I were actually talking about this today. We decided that since he likes Zekrom and I love Reshiram, I'll get Black and he'll get White. I'm glad we figured this out now, because with the remakes we both got SoulSilver (the most awesome version, but still). XD

Years
    Grr, if it didnt take so long to get to the third version, I would.

Mm, probabyl whichever one isn't sold out. One always seems to sell out... XD

Years
    Black for me, it has the better legendary, plus general colour preference. I am surprised how good these are looking as it seems GF are pulling out all stops with this one!

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    I'm decidedly going with white. I've always preferred the secondary titles. Although if it turns ot the exclusives for white suck I'll change my mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back