• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    No... no one wants to hear me :/. But.... I can really only have a conversation with my friends, people I don't know... I can't talk to..

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I like to think I can sustain a conversation without being too talkative.

Unless I know the person I can't start a conversation to save my life, though.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • I try to be quiet, and most of the time I am. However, if I get wrapped into a subject or am extremely bored I'll usually start talking more than usual. Generally, though, I'll tell myself to shut up before others do.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • It varies. If I'm with someone I'm comfortable around, then yeah. However, if I'm with someone I just met or don't really like, then I'll usually shut up.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • A lot of your threads are OVP XD It's starting to bug me. Just saying.

To answer the question, though, I'm not really talkative unless I know you. In that case, I don't shut up easily. If I shut up, you hurt my feelings somehow or I'm pissed at you :]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I usually don't talk all that much unless a) I know you and b) the discussion is about something that I'm actually interested in. Then, yeah, sometimes I start rambling on and on.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • I tend to talk a lot. And my friend's don't mind, because I'm a good listener as well. ;D
    But yes, I do get told to shuddup frequentlyy! ;D But it's mostly because I'm ranting about something that makes ZERO sense. ;D

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
    Years
  • Mm, I've heard from friends that I am indeed a talkative person. They're right :b
    But I also have my times when I appear to be quiet.. and then it's just a matter of time before I blahblahblah again.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I've been able to stay out of gossip and drama through high school and college, so I guess I'm not that talkative.

But I can be loud, especially if my sense of humor takes over. For the record, I have nearly no filter on my humor, I've found. I recall this one time, at work (a retail store), I was walking around the department, while my manager (the nicest gay guy you could ever meet) was ringing up a decent line of customers. Well, I found a plastic spoon on the floor, and without really thinking, I held it up and said loudly, "Hey Scott! Wanna spoon?" and just started laughing.

I also told the store boss (when he was telling me to do something and was stammering a bit with his words), I said, "Easy for you to say!"

I'm rather unconventional in the work field, but I've never gotten in trouble... yet. ;)

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
  • I talk a lot but my friends don't mind it. :3
    Since they all talk way more then me.

But if I'm around people that aren't my friends, I won't say much.
    I don't know how to start conversations. x.x

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Not really. I'm a shy and quiet person in most public, offline situations.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • i'm more of a person who laughs a lot rather than talks a lot. i'm generally quiet in class and stuff, but i talk a normal amount around my friends. i do get told i laugh too much though.. but is that so bad? ;D

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • no i am really quiet, i dont talk unless i need to. most the time i just dont have anything to say.

Nancy Botwin

Banned
    Years
  • My friends say I never shut up... and I'll talk to anyone. On several occasions I have rambled on to strangers about their clothes.

Sacr3d Fire

Rock the house with fire
    Years
  • I'm the kind of person who never talks unless I'm forced to talk, even if I know the person who im talking,i prefer to stay quiet and my friends never have to tell me shut up,I prefer to stay alone in a quiet and calm place.

Dubstep

Goes bump in the night
    Years
  • I'm actually kind of quiet and shy in person, but I can be talkative and energetic with the right company. I just have a trouble talking to people I don't know, and tend to get nervous.

Back