• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blah-The Official Normal Type Club

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • Which Normal Type Pokemon would you like to see evolve?
    I always thought that Kangaskhan would have a pre-evolution because of that yound Kangaskhan like Pokemon in its pouch. :P
    And for those who I want to have an evolution... I don't know. =(

ahh, my thoughts exactly :)

i also love the idea of a tauros and a miltank evo :)
    or maybe spinda, kelceon or castform ?

i also like the idea of a more feminine teddiiursa evo, like a teddy bear more type,
    not grizzly

azuriakc

Braviary Trainer
    Years
  • ahh, my thoughts exactly :)

i also love the idea of a tauros and a miltank evo :)
    or maybe spinda, kelceon or castform ?

i also like the idea of a more feminine teddiiursa evo, like a teddy bear more type,
    not grizzly

lol a feminine ursaring... I can see it now...

Years
  • There are quite a few that deserves evo's imo. Farfetch'd and Dunsparce because they aren't very good atm. But it'd be quite cool if there was a calf like Pokemon which evolved into Miltank(Female) or Tauros(Male) That'd be quite cool.

P.S for you guys who don't know Bulls are the male counterparts to Cows, which are female.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I'd like to see a Stantler evolution (or pre-evolution) since I'm biased; they're my favorite Pokemon. XP

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I think most people underestimate normal types because the well known normal types tend to be really weak and easy to beat in game. Like rattata. Even though there are some really, really powerful normal types (togekiss, Slaking, Snorlax, Blissy etc). Also a lot pf the normal types have cute looks, which make people think them to be bad battlers and just used for contests and such... I think normal types are underestimated also because of the fact that a vast amount are never used in competitive battling and that kind of takes the attention away from the normal types that are OV in comparative battling.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • There are quite a few that deserves evo's imo. Farfetch'd and Dunsparce because they aren't very good atm. But it'd be quite cool if there was a calf like Pokemon which evolved into Miltank(Female) or Tauros(Male) That'd be quite cool.

P.S for you guys who don't know Bulls are the male counterparts to Cows, which are female.

Blah-The Official Normal Type Club

i knew they were related somehow...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Shiny Pokemon!

Shiny Pokemon are pretty cool, not to all though, for they only differ for their shiny form. Anyway, new topic: Which Normal Type Pokemon's Shiny Form do you like best?
    -I like Regigigas Shiny form, since blue actually makes it look cooler and better in a way. I also like Eevee's....snow Eevee!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Which Normal Type Pokemon's Shiny Form do you like best?

Loppuny shiny is pretty awesome, nice and pink XD yeah I guess that is my favourite normal type shiny o_o

azuriakc

Braviary Trainer
    Years

Eevee's shiny form is cool, it looks like it's covered in snow, and it makes it look more cute and cool!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Co-Worker

same. all Eevee's are so cute!
    am i a co worker or whatever? if im not, can i be one?

Well, if you're up for it, then I guess you can go...but I need to see you more active here. You're already a Co-Owner in the legendary club after all, so why not wait a little?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years

i like slakoths, all purply :P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Do not let it die! XD
    as for a new topic, everybody seems to run out of things to say, especially me, it shall be:
    What do you think of generation 5 normal types?

azuriakc

Braviary Trainer
    Years
  • What do you think of generation 5 normal types?
    well, in my opinion, they look very average. Some of em' are
    strong, while some are weak. Some are ugly and some are beautiful. So i think average.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • What's up with people being absent? I take it Black and White is the cause? (It is mine, so I really can't complain...I have many unexcused absences on other places XD)

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Do not let it die! XD
    as for a new topic, everybody seems to run out of things to say, especially me, it shall be:
    What do you think of generation 5 normal types?

Answer: I think they are jus not good enough... now they really do start looking like random monsterz... i like the cute onez but thatz bout it... and there aint many cute onez either,, and i dont like the evolutionz so i stick wit they starting formz !! So i would rate it low but itz ok... i love pokemon :)

Years
  • What do you think of generation 5 normal types?
    I've never been paying attention to any of the new moves, really. And Normal type moves are hard to spot as well! XD Anyways, the move that caught my eye was Techno Blast. Being the signature move of Genosect only adds on to its uniqueness.

Back