• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a Primal Groudon Elite Trainer Box, it contained a M Gardevoir Full Art, it also had a pack with a Sceptile Ancient Trait Card reverse and Swampert ancient trait card in the same pack.

I also got some 3 packs and some singles, the singles contained an Aggron Full Art. In addition to those I got a Sceptile atc holo, a second Swampert atc holo, a Blaziken Holo and an Eelektross Holo. As well as a bunch of new uncommons/rares/reverses. I also got a Treeko, Reverse Grovyle and Sceptile non holo rare in the same pack.
Spoiler:

Really happy the full arts are not miscut. Though regular ex's seem to be harder to find in this set then full arts like in Phantom Forces, so far I've pulled 6 full arts from Primal Clash and only 2 regular ex's. Also my February booster box will most likely be a Primal Clash though knowing my luck with booster boxes I'll probably get 3 ex's.
tumblr_nj27jj2eeg1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

Spoiler:

Years
I just wanted to share with everyone the most amazing single booster pack opening i have ever seen and it was me!

I couldn't[FONT=&quot] believe[/FONT] my luck, please leave me a like if its the best single booster pack opening you have ever seen!

Not the best I've ever seen (personally had even better once or twice with a FA and a reverse holo rare), but still merits a like in my book. I give likes to good packs and good buys.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I went to buy some Primal Clash today because I think I MIGHT ACTUALLY want to collect this set, but Walmart didn't have them in. I settled for two Legendary Treasures and a Phantom Forces. Nothing spectacular. Got another Full Art Radiant Collection Mew (makes my third) and a holo Meloetta which I didn't have, so that was nice. I got the same Gallade in both packs too...lol. And that Radiant Stunfisk, which I will probably give to my boyfriend for Valentine's Day along with his other stuff. n__n Giving him one of those FA Mews as well...I don't need three, lol. And sadly, nothing interesting out of that Phantom Forces pack. ;(

Still want my Primal Clash...soon, Alli, soon...

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
My two Primal Clash booster boxes have arrived.
WP_20150205_13_03_00_Pro1.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't have time to open them right now, but hopefully later in the day I'll have an update with there contents.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
My Order of Primal Clash came in today!!

I got sweet pulls, my first Secret Rare I've pulled in English!! Just ordered the full arts I'm missing and 2 Secret Rares. Just need bot Primal Full Arts and Switch.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Hey guys, so I was going to wait until I'd opened both boxes, but after my first I just had to post what I got.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And here's my pulls from the second box.
Spoiler:

I tell you guys, I needed these two boxes. I've been having a lot of bad luck recently, going pack after pack with no EX/FullArts, heck even regular holos where scarce, but this has got me feeling good about collecting again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
God damn what does everybody do for a living that you can all afford these boxes like dang y'all need a houseboy?

7382956% jealous of everyone rn

Congrats guys!! .u.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Finally got these two in today. Was starting to worry they wouldn't turn up. I have a Reuniclus secret Rare coming from the same seller that isn't here yet so hopefully tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Got a good amount of mail today. Glad to say that Primal Clash is now complete. Still waiting on a Mew Full Art & Rayquaza Secret Rare and a couple other holos but I get paid on Monday and I'm starting a small savings fund for the next XY set in May. Enough rambling here's todays Mail...

Spoiler:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Got a good amount of mail today. Glad to say that Primal Clash is now complete. Still waiting on a Mew Full Art & Rayquaza Secret Rare and a couple other holos but I get paid on Monday and I'm starting a small savings fund for the next XY set in May. Enough rambling here's todays Mail...

Spoiler:

Geeze dude, how much did that lot cost ya? I went looking through e-Bay, and even buying the cheapest versions of each of the 23 cards I need to finish my set It'd cost me over £250. I could buy 4 more boxes for around the same price.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Geeze dude, how much did that lot cost ya? I went looking through e-Bay, and even buying the cheapest versions of each of the 23 cards I need to finish my set It'd cost me over £250. I could buy 4 more boxes for around the same price.

I got a good deal. 2 Secrets and the full arts cost me £77. Switch was £25 & Primals were £45. I made £60 off my ex doubles so it only cost me roughly £87.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
If this counts my brother split a triple blister with me and I got a Mega Gardy FA

And I was just about to run a fairy deck. just in time.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Dragons Exalted complete!!! And I just ordered the 4 Secrets and Mewtwo EX I need from Next Destinies so when they come in that'll be 3 sets complete this month so far. Also ordered a Cobalion EX Full Art from Facebook so now I need 9 cards and that's Plasma Freeze & Storm complete. Taking a break for a couple of weeks to let my Bank balance go up a bit lol, spent hundreds on cards this past month.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I bought a lot of 3 booster packs on ebay for a total of $5. They were two boundaries uncrossed and one dragons exalted. For the price, you think they were weighed but its $5 dollars so what. After they were lost in the mail for a week they were finally delivered to me. First two packs I got nothing

then

Spoiler:

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I bought a lot of 3 booster packs on ebay for a total of $5. They were two boundaries uncrossed and one dragons exalted. For the price, you think they were weighed but its $5 dollars so what. After they were lost in the mail for a week they were finally delivered to me. First two packs I got nothing

then

Spoiler:

Just asking what seller did you buy these packs from? I love ebay

Years
Got a Gallade Ex box and a few other bits yesterday, so a total of eight booster packs but not one full art pulled :( Did get a reverse holo Pyroar and holo Heatran though so it wasn't total disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back