• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    So after much consideration, I decided to buy two more Primal Clash boxes. Here is what I pulled in them: (sorry the images are so dark btw)

First Box:
    Spoiler:

Second Box:
    Spoiler:

Very happy with the boxes. Getting 3 full arts and a secret rare out of the first box was amazing. Second box was a little more disappointing, but only because I already owned the majority of the pulls, but getting yet another secret rare makes it worthwhile.

As I said very happy with them both, my only complaint is that 7 of them are ones I already had, and i'm still missing 13 cards (one been a Aegislash of all things), I'll probably buy those last cards on eBay at some point, and sell my doubles to pay for them. After that it's time to start saving for the next set.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I opened 8 Mega Aggron booster packs and got Aggron Ex and Gardevoir Ex. Aggron Ex is my first duplicate ex from the set. After 9 ultra rares I didn't make it farther then Phantom Forces where my first duplicate in that set was the 11th card. Though I did beat the full arts by 1. In PF's my first duplicate ex was a Full Art Gengar.

Also really surprised I've pulled so many non Groudon and Kyorge ultra rares, which is good since I don't really want them but I figured the Gardevoir/Aggron cards would be harder to find.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I guess this kinda counts, my Primal Clash Pro Binder finally arrived today. So I've been able to take my Primal Clash stuff out of my spare rares folder and into there own.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Pulled a Primal Kyogre ex the other day! I'm hoping to raise some money and get a booster box. I really like this set and finally have the drive to collect a set again, haha. I never did finish Plasma Storm though...whoops.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Today I ordered my first purchase in a week and a bit, been trying to raise funds to complete sets. I ordered an Empoleon Secret Rare from Plasma Freeze & a Random Receiver Secret Rare from Plasma Storm. £20 for both.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • Yesterday, I got a Kyogre Elite Trainer Box as an early Birthday Present and my results:

A few packs with Double Rares (i.e. a Reverse rare with the normal Rare)
    Holo Milotic
    Aggron-EX (Best Pull)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I went to Walmart and bought 10 packs, 5 Primal Kyorge and 5 Mega Aggron packs. I've been buying certain pack arts to see if some of luckier then others. Aside from 2 new holos Flygon and Hyppodown Primal Kyorge isn't so lucky. Mega Aggron however is incredible, I think since the sets come out most of my ultra rares have come from Mega Aggron packs. Weirdly though most of the cardboard also featured Aggron and Kyorge with only one featuring Groudon.
    The packs are in the order I opened them so I got the last 3 in a row.

Spoiler:

That's 3 ultras in 10 packs so that is my 16th time pulling at least 3 ultra rares in 12 packs or less.

I also got a Wailord Ex last week from a 2 PC ETB's and a Gallade box so pretty bad. I finally have a Primal Clash booster box coming in the mail.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Today I got a couple of those 3 packs from Target, I got the two that had 1 XY set, 1 Rising Rivals and 1 Plasma Storm. Both had the Fennekin promo from the boxes in them.

The first one had Surfing Pikachu from Rising Rivals, so that's my 3rd secret rare from these 3 packs.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Got around 7 xy primal clash boosters today.

Best pulls were a M Gardevoir EX and another Sharpedo EX.

I guess thats good. Really would like to pull a FA card.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Received 2 cards I needed from Plasma Storm and I am now pleased to say, Next Destinies is complete!

Spoiler:

Reactions: Fil
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I went to Target and Walmart today, I bought 9 packs of Plasma Freeze at Walmart and 2 of those 3 packs from Target.
    Here's the holos I got. 2 new reverses from PS. I finally pulled the orange Vivillon in reverse so now the regular Holo orange Vivillon and then also Full Arts of Emolga and Venusaur are the only cards I haven't pulled from XY base set in a pack excluding reverses, but I did buy the 4 ex's I was missing awhile back online. I mostly got these for the Plasma Storm packs.
    Spoiler:

All of the ex's besides Skarmory are new though all 4 are ex's I've never pulled before. I bought 15 packs but all 4 ex's came in the first 11 packs, and actually all but Reshiram and Life Dew came within the first 12 packs. This is only the second time I've ever pulled 4 ultra rares in 12 packs or less. I originally picked up 4 packs, then went back and got 2 more, finally went back a third time and got 3 more. I left like 7 or 8 on the shelf. The Deoxys was in the 2 packs I went back for the second time.

Also after buying 4 of those 3 packs and getting nothing I thought the first ones I got was a fluke but Surfing Pikachu seems to be a good luck charm as they were stuffed, the first one had Black Kyurem and Skarmory and the second one had White Kyurem, Manaphy and Gogoat.
    tumblr_njvuhgSp011r12rm4o4_r1_1280.jpg

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Opened 2 Primal Clash, 1 Flashfire and 1 Phantom Forces.... got a Secret-Rare Weakness Policy, Charizard EX, Manectric Holo....can't beat that!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    So I went to Game today. If anyone from the U.K can back me up, they get things very strangely from finding things in the back stock room months after they've been out. At least mine does. Well, I went today to take a Sylveon/Noivern starter deck back as I had no use for it and I happened to come across this beauty.
    Spoiler:

It was £8, but take away my £5 for the deck and my £1.50 credit this came to £1.49!! I don't plan on opening it since I now have Plasma Storm complete (bought the 3 secret rares tonight, phew!) and Plasma Freeze (no way I'm pulling a secret rare from this blister) so I don't feel the need. Since Plasma sets are getting harder to find, I'll just sit on this one for a while.
    Went into A1 Toys to check the prices of their Mattel WWE Elites for my pal and they had these Black and White promo sets. All 3 were there but I only wanted to pick up the Snivy. I may go back for the other 2 but I don't plan on opening them and I'm not to big a fan of the other 2 promo cards so thinking I'll just leave it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back