• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Ordered a load of cards online for my Plasma Freeze set..

Heatran, Thundurus & Latias EX.
Latios, Deoxys & Ghetsis Full Arts.
Life Dew Ace Spec.
Ghetsis, Chandelure, Electrode, Metagross & Dragonite Holo.

Only need all 6 Secret Rares (saving them for after Primal Clash), Juniper Full Art & Absol Holo.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Got 4 more Plasma Freeze cards in the mail today along with a Mew EX from Dragons Exalted. Ordered the rest of Plasma Freeze last night bar Juniper & Dragonite. Mail is going to be insane for the next week.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
My target put out some primal clash boosters early

Got nine

Best pulls, very underwhelming :(

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened some Primal Clash stuff as well as some other stuff. I got 2 holos from PC, a full art in the ETB and an ex. Hopefully the pull ratios for PC get better then this.

Glad I got a full art though.

Spoiler:

tumblr_niwihpXIrY1r12rm4o10_r1_1280.jpg

I opened the rest of the single packs, 4 Next Destinies, 3 Phantom Forces and 3 Furious Fists.
Spoiler:

I got 3 more new ex's including Reshiram Full Art, Manectric Ex and Seismitoad Ex, and a duplicate Xerosic Full Art. Overall with the amount of ultra rares I got I think the risk was worth it. I'm so glad they put the ridges on the Pokemon now, the Reshiram is just really not that well made.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I bought 2 of the Furfrou 3 packs and 4 regular boosters, all the boosters inside the single packages were Mega Aggron packs.

In the first 3 pack I got Trevenant Full Art, in the second I got Primal Groudon Ex and in the singles I got Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick Full Art. These bring my full arts from Primal Clash to 4, and overall ex's to 6. January's ultra rare pulls ends at 42, surpassing any previous month by at least 10. Also pictured is a Gardevoir Secret Rare I bought online awhile back and it just arrived. At the bottom is the entire January picture.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Received this beautiful Ho-Oh Full Art from Dragons Exalted today, along with the last two EX's I needed from Plasma Freeze. Last night I ordered Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom & Regigigas Full Arts from Next Destinies for £50 for all 4.

Spoiler:

EDIT:
Just bought a Mew full Art on ebay along with a Secret Rare Shiny Rayquaza for £20 from the same seller. Only 1 card to go in Dragons Exalted!!

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Picked up a Full art Lucario and normal Lucario for £15, was really cheap so I grabbed it straight away. Just hope the cards come through in the condition they said they were in.

Seems scotash is British like me also. Prices on amazon for boxes is crazy atm. Really wana start flashfire and Phantom but they cost way to much for what I want to spend.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Seems scotash is British like me also. Prices on amazon for boxes is crazy atm. Really wana start flashfire and Phantom but they cost way to much for what I want to spend.

I know mate, I buy mine from Chaos Cards but the two I bought there a couple weeks ago cost me £100 each. That was for Dragons Exalted and Next Destinies. I'll Message you and try and give you some help.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I don't exactly have a camera on hand right now, but...
I ended a snow day perfectly

I went to target, picked up a pack of primal clash, nabbed a *ARCHIE*'s Ace in the Hole FA
And also a Rosalima Amiibo

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
You mean an Archie's Ace in the Hole? Has anyone else found any really miscut full arts from Primal Clash?

Years
At P.O.P today, I traded a non secret Flashfire M Charizard EX (34?) for two PF regular Gengar EX so I can maybe use my two M Gengar EX.
My target...
RIP Target Canada...

Also, on Friday...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Ordered from eBay last night a complete set of Plasma Storm for £45 minus the full arts and 3 secrets. All 8 Ex's, 3 Ace Specs, all holos and every rare/uncommon/common. What a deal, cheapest Booster Box shipped to the U.K is £140. I ordered from the same seller a Full Art Lugia and another ebayer a Full Art Articuno.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Ordered from eBay last night a complete set of Plasma Storm for £45 minus the full arts and 3 secrets. All 8 Ex's, 3 Ace Specs, all holos and every rare/uncommon/common. What a deal, cheapest Booster Box shipped to the U.K is £140. I ordered from the same seller a Full Art Lugia and another ebayer a Full Art Articuno.

Nice dude. I think I had that one on my watch list, but decided against it as I have two booster boxes for Primal Clash coming this week.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Nice dude. I think I had that one on my watch list, but decided against it as I have two booster boxes for Primal Clash coming this week.

Thanks mate. I have 3 boxes of Primal Clash coming too but I paid for them over a month ago, I just couldn't let this one slip away considering how much it would be for a booster box.

Got my Ghetsis Full Art in today, along with my Articuno Full Art. Articuno is beautiful, really sweet card!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
seems like people are getting crazy pulls from Primal Clash booster boxes

I doubt I would though :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
My most epic single mail day haul yet!! Got my Plasma Storm set & 6 Full Arts.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
FULL ART MEWTWO

I just wanted to share with everyone the most amazing single booster pack opening i have ever seen and it was me!

I couldn't[FONT=&quot] believe[/FONT] my luck, please leave me a like if its the best single booster pack opening you have ever seen!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back