• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Shadow smiles then looks at Phsy. "Isn't there some way you can make safe for Blue to get hit by electric attacks and keep her sight?"

Alana

Years
    "I guess thats the best advise that can be given. Hey Phsy are you going to restore Soar's sight?"

Alana

Years
    "Alright." Walks over to Soar and gives him a drop of the potion. "In a bit you'll be able to see." Then she walks back to Phsy. "Hey Phsy I was wondering. If you can make a potion that will make a Pokemon shiny then can you make a potion the will make one unnshiny?"

Alana

Years
    "Could you give it a try? Maybe it can turn me into a normal Charizard." Stops and thinks. I don't really want to be a normal Charizard. So then why am I doing this?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "i like being blue as well."walks over to soar and sits with him and talks about stuff llike love, my home,his sight and other things.

Alana

Years
    "Well. I don't know if I'm sure or not. I don't know why I'm asking. Guess its just cause...No clue. I'm just really confused. Maybe we should just forget about these potions and find Absol. After we defete him then we can talk about this."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i start walking over to shadow with soar."guess what! soar has his sight back!!i told him about the electric attacks. as well."

Alana

Years
    Shadow nodded at Blue then motioned towards the Mercrow. "Be careful. Its probably one of Absol's bunch."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back